Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Sidley Twins. Archewell & UCLA are funding online trolls who attacked Kate

Lots of good content that we all debate on here - at the 7.02 mark they make a good point about choosing our battles in a war "that we will win". Please let that be so!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Has Lady C deleted the bit where she said Meghan knew how to dress?
I bought the first version of the book and when I read that bit I gave up on it.
It's IN THE BIN.
Chocks away, chaps! @Chita has ordered the bloody skip again!!😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I don't know why there's all this fuss over her Another Rip Off insta account - it still hasn't posted anything despite the logo has it? So who cares? The venture is dead in the water already, just like 40x40 and everything else she dreams up.
I don't either. Smegz will sell a bit of tat to her sugars and nobody else will bother with it. I don't really care.

I'm slightly more interested in the sugars being exposed but nothing will happen about that long term. It'll be in the news for 5 minutes and then ignored because the majority of people couldn't give a shite about the Harkles anymore. I think Dan Wootton will find that he's behind the times. Those who don't like the Harkles already know about the bought bots and trolls.

The real exposure would be around the flatpacks but I've resigned myself to think that it will never happen now.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
So it WAS a hole in the seam.

Bloody scruff.
It comes with a silk tie belt which she isn’t wearing.
I reckon she caught it on something and it ripped off the belt loops so she dumped it and didn’t realise that it left a hole.
So why didn’t Harry tell her about it as she left the house?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It comes with a silk tie belt which she isn’t wearing.
I reckon she caught it on something and it ripped off the belt loops so she dumped it and didn’t realise that it left a hole.
So why didn’t Harry tell her about it as she left the house?

Or she thought it would work well as a bit of "tasteful skin show", a "tantalising look at the wonders that await" that special one, who is willing to pay the right price 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I have no idea what to believe these days. Some reports say they are short of cash, others that they are rolling in it. The 30 minute wonder visit with Charles when he was diagnosed suggests that relationships aren't good, yet endless press saying Charles wants Harry back. I do think Markle has capitalised on the whole Black Princess thing though, and agree that she works tirelessly to get revenge on W&K. H&M let greed and envy rule their lives. It would be tragic if they weren't doing so much damage.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The RF couldn't make her scrub up and be presentable from day one, how did they wield control to make her fake a pregnancy? She's off her rocker.
They couldn’t even wrestle her into a pair of tights for goodness sake 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Also - Suits is the biggest show ever? I just don’t believe that. I don’t believe that to be true. Breaking Bad, Downton Abbey, Game of Thrones, these were major successes, not Suits. It’s a ludicrous skewing of the figures.
I'm desperately behind the times and am catching up with shows I missed years back.

Have just watched 'The West Wing' and am currently stumbling round the jungle with 'Lost'. So much great TV over the years but I couldn't get past the first episode of 'Suits'. It doesn't even make the top 200 in my book.

Love the new thread title :)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Pulled over from last thread:

Yes, indeed, thank you for your reaction to Bookie's latest. It's very much mine too... Like, MY GOD! YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS! 😱

Bookie drew some comparisons between Chuck's determination to have Camilla as his wife and restoring the stoats' reputations and bringing them back.
Bookie put the successful Camilla installation down to Chuck's PR chap Mark Bolland.

Actually, I don't think there's any comparison between the stoat and Camilla situations at all. The only common denominator in the two situations is Chuck's profound, self-serving determination to have his own way, regardless of the opinions of and cost to the Monarchy, the nation, the public and everybody else.
Bookie was wrong in that it wasn't really Bolland's ceaseless spinning that made Camilla more acceptable to the public. If Chuck thinks that, he's as deluded as his stoat son.

The key difference is that Camilla never once made any sort of comment, let alone criticism, about the Monarchy or any member of the RF. Neither did she seek any sort of publicity for herself.
She never retaliated against the many who attacked her.

So, all the public really 'had against her' was that she'd been adulterously involved with the man who was married to the world's most glamourous 'Princess of Hearts'.

The thing with that adultery rationale is that it's very relatable.
I don't think we have an up-to-date count but it's likely that millions of Brits have been unfaithful to their spouses.
We don't like it because of the enormous pain and disruption it causes all round.

But still, many humans do it regardless.
We could tolerate Chuck and Camilla's transgressions and even accept them- fuelled by Chuck's thoroughly unbending determination that we would relent.

Markle is a completely different kettle of fish.
From the very start, she was manufacturing lies against the media, the public, the RF, the UK. She's relentlessly continued to do so. Aided by the captured dimwit stoat and the army of cracked and vicious supporter bot people.
She is relatable only to similarly nasty-minded, deluded people, not to the vast majority of decent Brits.

Imo, no amount of Chuck's self-serving determination to restore his dimwit son to anything like his former position will do the trick this time. Markle, in all her cruel narcissistic hubris went far too far for the British public to have her and the stoat back.

Bookie's right in this: it would be the final nail in the Monarchy's coffin if this evil pair were welcomed back.

Chuck has lost this one.
Yes I think you've explained that very well - rehabilitating Camilla really is nothing like rehabilitating H&M. It isn't posisble - as you say - H&M have deliberately set out to undermine the RF. There isn't anyone comparable to them - they are seen by the general UK public as traitors who have badmouthed all of us on the world stage.

Perhaps Meghan should try mocking and ridiculing the US flag on US prime TV. The reaction she gets from the US general public might help her with an inkling of insight into why mocking QEII was so shocking for the UK public. That and all their other insults hurled from abroad. There's no coming back from their behaviour. Harry wasn't embarrased by her mock curtsy - his facial expression was seditious and enjoying that "edgy" feeling. He wasn't upset, that's wishful thinking.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.