Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reddit screen shot - Lady C exposing Dorito with a caveat

Dorito does have second name Loyce - how many Doria Loyce Raglands can there be??

1712302228640.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I wonder if they are refering to the Marchionesse of Bath.
She had surrogate children.

And I think the law was changed, fairly recently, to allow surrogates the right of inheritance.
No. The Baths tried to get the law changed but they lost the case.
The law deems a surrogate carrying the baby breaks the line of succession.
The child is deemed adopted.

Edited to add @AmIbeingTreasonable and @Fredsnail Beat me to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Could be Eugenie. If our speculation is correct, she allowed the Gruesomes to pass her son off as their daughter around the Platinum Jubilee. Or that could be just her helping out and it was someone else.

Could be anyone basically, doesn't need to have used surrogates themselves. Could even be single and child-free but knows someone. Could be a SoHoHo House connection or someone from his aristo set 🤷

When Priyanka Chopra's surrogacy was revealed, it was speculated that Smegs had helped her - I don't remember the other celebrity whose name also came up. PeeCee never admitted it though, nor have either of them alluded to their "friendship" again, AFAIK, even though she tried to scarf William and Catherine at Wimbledon just months before her daughter was born.

In spite of her very obvious baby bump, Deepika Padukone has been accused of using a surrogate and pretending to be pregnant. That's another Smegs connection although I don't think anyone has made it yet 😂

The unknown or hidden connections are running the world 🤷
There were rumours about Beyoncé using a moon bump too, so that’s also a possible connection?

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Has Lady C deleted the bit where she said Meghan knew how to dress?
I bought the first version of the book and when I read that bit I gave up on it.
It's IN THE BIN.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Has Lady C deleted the bit where she said Meghan knew how to dress?
I bought the first version of the book and when I read that bit I gave up on it.
It's IN THE BIN.
Where it belongs @Chita 😁
Lady C is a shameless attention seeker herself whose 'royal contact' probably extends only to sharing the same dog groomer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
James the 2nd was Charles's brother. Charles didn't have any legitimate kids (loads of non-legitimate though, including one who tried to seize the throne from James, but had his head cut off).
Sometimes the old ways are the best

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The Sidley Twins. Archewell & UCLA are funding online trolls who attacked Kate

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.