Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannahebee

VIP Member

wonder if She will sell Ronseal as well
I'm sorry but nobody is going to buy any of them products from American Riviera Orchard when you can get them from other companies. When you see the things that she plans to sell you wonder why is she even bothering I mean who is going to want to buy pillow cases, bed sheets, picnic blankets, bath mats, wallpaper, envelopes, wrapping paper, photo albums, collars for pets, beach umbrellas and picture frames. I mean she's just offering items for sale that are already readily available and it just makes the brand look even more laughable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

wibble

VIP Member
But here's the big question...

Did Harry get his fair share of sausage with P Diddy?

• Haha
  • Sick

AllDogsGoToHeaven

I think is going to be huge. Unless it gets covered up, I wouldn't be surprised if Oprah, Tyler Perry, Jay Z is involved in some way.

The court doc is horrendous and sickening

At the very least, they all knew - just like in the cases with Epstein and Weinstein. And countless others over the years.

They just look the other way.

Because they're rich, and the perpetrators are rich, and they think they live in a rarefied world that's seperate from ours, and it means they are super special and their victims are absolutely nothing.

And, most importantly for them, they don't want to rock the boat for each other.

And did I mention that their victims, their targets, those vulnerable children, women, young men that they use, abuse, ignore, are nothing - because they're not rich, and their families are not rich and they have no political or financial power or influence so they have no currency to offer them.
So they're nothing.
Disposable.

I hope the bastards all get caught and rot in jail and hell!

• Sad
  • Heart

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Thank you SlavaUkraini for the new thread and poll.
I have voted for them all. They can all take a run and jump.

Congratulations SkiesOfBlue on the title.

I wonder how many ARO parody sites there are. It seems like Smeg has taken her eye off the prize this time. She registered multiple names to do with Aldi, Lidl, Suckeggs, Archehole etc etc etc.

• Haha
  • Heart

AllDogsGoToHeaven

Aside from the fact that this individual (can't bring myself to call him a man) has a face like a well smacked arse (well, he really doesn't know how to smile, does he?), he really is knuckling down on the grifting here. The more attention he gets, the more (one assumes) he is cashing in on this horrible lifestyle choice of racism, mysogyny and just pure unfettered bile & hatred towards a woman and high profile family he doesn't know but whom he targets repeatedly.

It's worth remembering that the man was not even on anyone's radar until the gruesome twosome included him in their "documentary" aka fairy story aka lie-fest!

It really is true that the face reflects what's on the inside, and the utter disgust and contempt shown on his face in all his photos reflects what & how he feels towards everyone else.

Twunt!

SUpdR6P4NCcNUUzbMIouAMoNj_cCfKLMMVUbfFlKTEc.jpg

• Angry
  • Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
With his involvement in the PDiddy case, and all that entails, it reminds of the previous stories/rumours of him being rough with sex workers during his time in the Army. It wouldn't surprise me if there was a grain of truth in that.
And he still hasn't commented on the African Parks scandal.

What was it he once said about silence? :unsure:

• Angry
  • Sick

wibble

VIP Member
Not trivializing the matter.

But...

Why would having sex with Henry (not the hoover) be an enticement?

Thinking about it, the hoover would be preferable.

• Haha

Padparadascha

Megs went into the RF to merch like a kardashian. It was the plan from the outset to be a high end version of the K family.

She's known that in acting, she failed to secure a successful career that would see her through the desert years actresses face from mid 30s. There are hundreds of younger, thirstier, prettier women with more talent and drive to pick from for the hot roles so she needed to diversify. Hence The Tig. And operation rich husband.

But she's also known that she needed to monetise the marriage early on as it was unlikely to last. Any other rich celeb husband and particularly one who earned his own money would have filed for divorce years ago. But with H she struck gold. A man for whom vast amounts of money just flowed when he needed it, and someone in a family for whom divorce is a big fucking deal.

The problem is that the RF is a mash up of political and diplomatic considerations as well as wealth & fame. Meghan has never got that. The Kardashians don't have to worry about animal testing or alliances with dodgy oligarchs because they are exactly what it says on the tin. They exist unashamedly to make money and are very savvy as a family doing that. Royals are diplomats first and foremost. HM, Philip and all the seasoned staffers saw the flaws with Meghans plan from the start.

I've more respect for the Kardashians tbh. Their family loyalty is a strength, and while they all grift, they all work hard at that and take every opportunity that arises. They also don't give a shit what people think of them. A quality that is essential to grifting. All this is the opposite of M.

It is only a matter of time before a backer of H&M or a line of products is revealed to have clear ties to human rights issues or serious legislative breaches because they don't look closely at what they are putting their name on.

Charles is too soft to sort them out. William is smart to clearly show a permanent disconnect from them so that when it does go tits up properly for them, he and his reign is far enough away to away to be clear of the shit splatter.

As much as TQ was beloved, her financial and personal support of Andrew dented her image a lot, Charles doesn't have her stellar track record to withstand any collusion with Harry and Meghan if/when they are shown for who they are.

• Heart

planetmirth

VIP Member
Oh wow! I have no idea how that happened 😕

I did the "view post by most liked" and Skies of Blue was the first post that was listed w the title format.

It's probably bc you didn't BOLD it. Can a mod change the OP? A thousand apologies 🙏
No I don’t care ..I tried to make a funny post ..then reread it and it wasn’t !!! Don’t worry about it …
Let’s face it by the time we get to the end of this thread , we’ll be on another saga anyway !!! 🤣

PLEASE do not change it @SlavaUkraini I like this title better

• Heart

AllDogsGoToHeaven

Ohhhhhhhhhhh .....

Watch Markle run an absolute mile from both Harry and from WME now.

View attachment 2837929
Honestly, these people must literally be soulless!

There's a special place in hell for people like Epstein, P diddly (or whatever the feck he calls himself) and all the rest of the feckers - and those twunts who continue to handle them, like this fecking agency, the absolute twunts - who use and abuse vulnerable people, whatever their age but especially children. I hope they stoke up the fires and sharpen the prongs especially for them...

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

AllDogsGoToHeaven

And there was this article from a short while ago.

"Smart about keeping it under the radar"?

It's just really weird to specifically name Haz in the lawsuit if he and Diddy were purely random acquaintances who bumped into each other every so often.
So he's basically what we used to call a middle aged "medallion man", trying to look "hip" and young, partying like he's still in his youth, probably still ogling the young pretty things (maybe vulnerable if the links to the lawsuits are to be believed) young things that are hovering around the rich older guys who are slavering over them whilst drunk/high.

It's pathetic.

And nauseating.

And potentially rife with possibilities of illegality and further shame to be brought to the doorstep of the BRF.

He really is a gormless, selfish little turd isn't he!

• Sick
  • Angry

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Just saw this on an article about P Diddy, look at the last comment although to be fair I've never heard anything like that before
View attachment 2837725
Wow this is exactly the sort of shit I thought Harold would land himself in. He's exactly like his Uncle Andy, consorts with the wrong people and could well have turned a blind eye to what was going on.

If this blows up like the Epstein scandal he won't see Meghan for dust!

• Sick