Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I think is going to be huge. Unless it gets covered up, I wouldn't be surprised if Oprah, Tyler Perry, Jay Z is involved in some way.

The court doc is horrendous and sickening

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
They are deeply insecure and unhappy people. If Meghan had a great life she'd be living it not looking for drama all the time.

The great thing is they will always be unhappy, despite blaming everyone for their problems, they can't see its themselves.
I lived with someone like Meghan. She lived for 'drama'. It's all they know, they need it to regulate their mood. Her mum was a nut for what it's worth. As a relatively 'normal' bloke who was brought-up in a 'normal' household with 'normal' parents it was quite jarring. Needless to say that relationship crashed-and-burned and I was high though most of it. She eventually ended-up marrying some foreign multi-millionaire (although not before reaching-out to me when she was panicking about being left on the shelf). Good luck fella. :ROFLMAO: You can't tell me Dorito disappearing for years during Megnuts formative years didn't fuck her up in a massive way. That's no excuse though really because you can be fucked-up without being a vindictive mare.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
Does anyone think that some of her backing might be through Soho house? They already have a line of stuff they sell. I’m thinking when people visit a place they often buy some piece of tat as a memento. Maybe she will have a little kiosk at the various Soho houses in partnership with them.

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Look at what is happening in Scotland from April 1st 2024!
I'm very much against censorship because I don't trust those who appoint themselves as our guardians. The law coming into place in Scotland is very worrying because the police will be inundated with vexatious people claiming that they've been 'misgendered' or launching campaigns against people they don't like. This will waste police time when the police should be investigating real crimes.

I do think there's been some disgusting things said about Kate but there's plenty who would say that we're trolls on Tattle attacking Meghan.
I would argue that this is just a gossip site and we're certainly not trying to hurt her in anyway but these things work both ways. I like the anonymity here and want it to continue.

• Heart

penpitstop

Share this please. These idiots are still at it.

Keep saying comments that it was so obviously an AI generated video because, wait for it, she stops talking 🤣. I can only assume these people haven’t seen real life humans in a very long time due to living in their parents basement and the only people they actually see are AI generated on their computer screens (very judgemental i know).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Smeg returned to Canada (where she had left Ffarchie allegedly) early January 2020 when they announced they were stepping down. Hazno joined her sometime after the Sandringham summit but they both returned early March to carry out a few duties, the last being the Commonwealth Day (green goblin) service. They officially left late March/ early April, can’t remember the exact date of their ‘flight to freedom’.

ETA just catching up and see somebody has already beat me to it 🙄
And how many mothers would leave a young baby in another country? This was with a nanny as well, not her mother or another close relative.
That was done deliberately to deny the RF access to Fark. A definite 'fuck you - you'll never see him again'.

There was obviously an almighty row before the Harkles left. They tried to pull a fast one with their website and the half in half out was denied. I also believe they were pulled up about the staff bullying and probably other things that we don't know about. Instead of agreeing to tow the line they both had a hissy fit and stomped off. That's why Haz is bitter and wants an apology. He still hasn't accepted that they did anything wrong.

• Sick
  • Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Someone on Reddit uncovered the reason they were at the Kinsey Collection event...because they were NFI to neighbor Rob Lowe's birthday party, which was chock full of A+ celebrities. Whenever they are NFI to some big event, they find a little event to attend to pretend that they are too busy and in demand for parties.

I will once again advocate for Rob's podcast Literally. He cheerfully admits that he is a self-absorbed name-dropper, but he has been in Hollywood since he was 13 and knows, well, literally, everyone! The man has worked pretty much every day since then and does not seem to have made any enemies (even from his pre-sober days). His wife was a well-respected make up artist who has also made so many friends in the business. He has people from the creative and technical side of Hollywood too, which I always find interesting (I love understanding the various creative processes, which is one of many reasons I love @ChaoticArtist and others on here!). I listen to it a 1.5 speed and it is frothy escapism.

Definitely check out his interview with Rob Riggle...at the end they throw some delicious shade at the Stoats. RR organized THE USO tour and is clearly not a fan, but he is very circumspect and gentlemanly about it.

• Heart
  • Haha

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
IMG_4691.jpeg
One day hopefully someone traces those back to her mansion with 16 bathrooms.

Edit to add: She strikes me as the type to need to let rip with her vitriol. I can definitely imagine her having sock accounts. I bet she does little else all day.
Busy busy busy being a nasty little online chode alongside her obliging ginger tit of a husband.

• Haha
  • Sick

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Wonder if H will get the same outrage over his photo with Diddy as Andrew got over the Guiffre pic.

Also, bear in mind the mass media saturation coverage of Kate over the mother's day pic, why are no msm reporting on this at all

• Sick
  • Heart

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
I thought Catherine made the video because she had no choice, as she was being hounded by the Sussex Squad and the press? Plus the worry of her medical records possibly being accessed? (I wonder whether this actually happened, or was another scare story to destabilise her? Anything is possible and the "hacking" timeline is odd).

The article was accompanied by seven photos of Catherine and Chuck, the most recent 2022. It is slanted to imply that both Catherine's video and cancer are mainly relevant insofar as they relate to Chuck.
This would be credible if he'd supported her a couple of years ago, but it's cringeworthy now and it's far too late.
I think she did the video simply because her chemo treatment is taking her out of action for a few months. A statement can be a bit 'cold' so she thought she'd let us see her.

A lot of people say Charles hasn't supported her but I wonder if he and William HAVE offered to release a warning statement to the press, but Catherine isn't weak like Meghan. I expect Catherine follows the Queen in 'never complain, never explain' and is determined to ride it out.

If the Palace did make a statement then where would it end? The press would keep provoking them in future to get a result.

• Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Oh my god, the Flamingo Estate prose is just as bad a Megzy’s. Who buys this overpriced shite? These people really are up their own asses, aren’t they?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Elsa929

The Royal Rogue. Talking about the fake ARO site!

I’m very disturbed by the fictional play involving Prince George. It should not be allowed…he’s a minor child, he should be off limits. And KC better throw his weight around if necessary to squash it.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 48