Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

What could go wrong?

Updated Tattle Cunt List as of 19:37 Hrs G.M.T.

harry. Orange cunt
meghan. Lying demented cunt
CNN. Inept tv cunts
shola racist bat. Loud-minged cunt
owen dickhead. Small cunt
omid offensive boat-race. Odd looking stupid cunt
chris shit. ITV cunt
miserable Harrison. Fucking stupid looking cunt
shaun Robinson. another cunt
stephen Colbert. twatty cunt
orca. Tired old tubby enabling cunt
liz Jones. Deluded hack of a cunt
paul burrell. Vacuous cunt
blake lively. Stupid cunt
bouzey. A great big cunt
myra. Online meghan cunt
james Barr. Idiot cunt
shane reaction. Another fucking idiot cunt
house in habit. A cunt
denise welch. Drunken cunt
charlene white. Stupid cunt
bill maher. Another stupid cunt
marlene fuzagi. Lying gatecrashing racist cunt.
tessa Dunlop. Rubbery cunt
sheryl crow. Horse-faced cunt

😎😎
Tyler Perry - gullible cunt (repeat offender)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

kev1974

VIP Member

harry. Orange cunt
CNN. Inept tv cunts
chris shit. ITV cunt
bouzey. A great big cunt
myra. Online meghan cunt
james Barr. Idiot cunt
house in habit. A cunt

😎😎
I can't see James "Cunt" Corden on the list. Which is surprising because he's been a cunt for years, but has compounded his cuntiness by hooking up with Hazno.

Also I think ITV in general should be on the list, as a whole channel full of Meghan-loving cunts. At least Dame Carolyn McCall needs to be on the list, for that time when she took Markle's direct call to get rid of Piers from the breakfast show.

• Heart
  • Haha

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member

harry. Orange cunt
CNN. Inept tv cunts
chris shit. ITV cunt
bouzey. A great big cunt
myra. Online meghan cunt
james Barr. Idiot cunt
house in habit. A cunt

😎😎
I believe @Nuttynana has topped her cunt quota for this month and has had VC10 step in! :LOL:

• Haha

SkiesOfBlue

Chatty Member
Reported her account, lots of harassment there.
There is so much bile out there that it would be easy to become hardened to it but the Baroness Bruck account is on a whole different level. It's genuinely malevolent and I think Narsussex is correct and that it is being personally managed by Smeg. The sentiments are seeping with hatred....actually quite distressing to read. :cry:

• Sick
  • Sad

Chita

VIP Member
Updated Tattle Cunt List , as of 20:30 hrs, G.M.T.

Meghan. UTTER CUNT
Harry. ANOTHER UTTER CUNT
Doria. OLD JAILBIRD DUPLICIOUS CUNT
CNN. CUNTS
ITV. MORE CUNTS
Shola mingeshite. LYING RASCIST GOBSHIT CUNT
Owen prat. CUNT
Omid cunt-features. UGLY SINGLE NO-HOPER CUNT
Chis shit. ITV ENABLED CUNT
Miserable Harrison. STUPID-LOOKING CUNT
Shaun Robinson. A CUNT
Stephen Colbert. ANOTHER CUNT
Liz Jones. DRUNKEN NONSENSICAL OLD BROAD-CUNT
Paul burrell. DIANAS CUNT
Blake lively. A CUNT
Bouzey. PRIZE CUNT
Myra. SEE ABOVE-A CUNT
James Barr. CUNT
Shane reaction CUNT
House in habit. CUNT
Denise welch. DRUNKEN CUNT
Charlene white. ENABLED MORONIC CUNT
Bill maher. CUNT
Marlene fugazi. GREAT-ARSED LYING GATECRASHER OF A CUNT
Tessa Dunlop. CUNT
Sheryl crow. NASALLY-VOICED CUNT
Giles coren. A PRIZE BOZZ-EYED CUNT
Gary Janetti. CUNT
Sarah vine. ANOTHER CUNT
Anna pasternack STUPIDLY-NAMED CUNT

Many online hypocritical back-peddling cunts who couldn't give a toss about how the Royal Families children feel ..... HYPOCRITICAL CUNTS

As for the prize cunts who start the list off this evening ; a more nastier, entitled, slatternly, whorish , nasty , deluded, lying bunch of cunts you could ever meet.

They win the Tattle Cunt trophy 🏆

View attachment 2836993

Thankyou for adding Giles Coren.
It's because of him the Rose Hanbury rumour got traction.
He deserves a special version of Hell for that

• Angry
  • Heart

Margot1977

VIP Member
Why are they still going on with this crap... 🤦‍♀️

Can we send these people to Mars..?
There is some serious hounding going on.
As for the 'dissapearing' ring - absolute bullshit. I've just re-watched the whole video, the only times when you can't see the ring is when her left hand is partially hidden behind her thigh, so you can't see the ring finger...it's there otherwise.

It really stinks - some people are trying very hard to destabilise the system.

• Sick
  • Angry

Chita

VIP Member
Yeah I don’t think so?!

I've lost count of how many times I have asked and received no answer to the questions,
What does he want them to apologise for?
What did they do?

• Heart

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
Aishwarya certainly is stunningly beautiful. She was crowned Miss World a couple of decades ago, but I first learned of her when I watched The Mistress of Spices, an absolutely beautiful, magical film. I wonder if her eye colour is a legacy of British/European ancestry?

This photo filled the whole page of whatever paper I was reading...I scrolled onto it and it literally took my breath away....

View attachment 2836650
Me too. I think this is one of the most beautiful photos I've seen, of anyone 😍

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Right now, he’s just mentioned in a civil suit. But the inference is that he attended enough of these parties that he legitimized them in some way. ‘Hey, Prince Harry will probably be there…you should come.You can meet him.”

But a plaintiff in a civil suit can say a lot of things…whether they are true or…can be proven…is another matter.

But what is the strategy of naming him?

Why single H out…particularly if he was not a ‘regular.’ I mean, you can see someone famous in a restaurant and eat there every night for years and never see him again. If this was a few encounters over many years…how exactly was H used as a ‘draw”.as this filing infers? There would assumedly be lots of other celebrities at these parties. Yet they were not named.

I also wonder if this goes to trial…if H wouldn’t be called to testify by the plaintiff’s lawyer…as to witnessing some of the other allegations, even as a bystander? Is that why this attorney mentioned him?

And remember, this is only one of several suits that have been filed since Diddy ‘settled’ a suit from his Ex…in a day…for an alleged BIG cashout. And with the proverbial smell of blood and money in the water, there may be MORE civil suits to come.

If H gets dragged into these trials, even if just as an alleged witness, I fear M’am is going to have to be selling a lot of jam to pay even more legal representation fees.

Okay that’s just the civil stuff. What was in this Federal search warrant that allowed the Feds to conduct that search? What possible criminal charges against PDiddy may be looming?

This may all be in the news for a long time to come.

Just being mentioned as associating with child trafficking parties can tarnish a reputaiton.
News headlines naming him as being present can be enough because many people do not read any further, but the seed is sown.

Just like when they mentioned racism and people believed the Royal family and the British people are racist.

Saying things that aren't true can do a lot of damage, and remember Harkles, when you seek to destroy someone out of vengeance, dig a grave for yourself as well.

Karma.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Thalia

VIP Member
When looking a t Madam Meg she seems to be very volatile and impulsive
That is how she controls people. If she goes nuclear about something innocuous then her victim will be uber-careful not to upset her in future.

My mother used to to the same. You haven't lived until you've had someone screaming in your face that you said "hello" in a funny tone of voice :cautious:

• Sad
  • Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Prince George may be the first monarch who doesn't have a myriad of stories about him circling around.

Both Charles and Diana exposed William to dubious characters as a child - Characters that do not hesitate to talk negatively about him.

Diana made William make tea for Piers Morgan and let him drink alcohol at a young age in front of him. He wrote about it recently.

Charles introduced William to Camilla at a young age who went on to gossip about William's temper. This was also written about recently.

So far we do not have any verifiable stories about George, Charlotte, and Louis. And that can only continue to be the case if Harry and his family have zero contact with the Wales children.

They can chase their cousins from the Markle side and have a relationship with them.
But poor little George, as a young child, has had two shows about how he is gay. That is even more vile. I still don’t understand how these grown men think that that is ok in any way, shape or form.

• Angry
  • Sick