Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
If Rose Hanbury. sues anyone, it will be deeper pockets than just Colbert The network that owns the show, and all the producers, directors, writers and anyone connected will be named. It will also be settled out of court with a nice juicy apology. Defamation with pain and suffering.

The Yorks strike me as piggish Andrew, Fergie and the girls were always happy to take freebies. Those freebies also taught them all to have expensive tastes. These tastes placed A&F into debt. They really could not afford all those expensive vacations, dinners and ugly expensive clothes. People like Epstein and Diddy used that to climb the ladder. There are plenty more like them. Meghan wanted to associate with people like this but she had nothing to offer them prior to marriage. Even after marriage she saw that it was Harry with his title who was the magnet and that really must have pissed her off. I bet if you scratch hard enough, Tyler Perry will surface in the Diddy scandal.
And Oprah. Lots online of her helping (supplying) young girls.

If he responds to this scandal, yet still remains silent on African Parks, I will be furious!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Talk tv calling out the trolls. Kevin admitted he was one who was calling for her to address the nation and now feels bad.
Jeremy said leave kate alone and he's not interested in anything about harkles and who cares if they did or didnt contact her

• Heart

mardymare

VIP Member
İ still feel shocked and saddened by Catherine's diagnosis. İ know she will recover in time. 🌺🌺

Maybe we Tattlers can all direct the strength of our positivity and healing thoughts to her, KC, and all Tatlers dealing with cancer at a certain time each week, say Fridays around 18.00? An antidote to the negativity we need to express here about the Harkles. 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌹 🌹

• Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Agree! And thank you @knoddle for posting the picture again.

Hazno's and Smegs' faces have the same expression as when they were shown to second (or third?) row at HLMQ's platinum jubilee thanksgiving service, and Bea and Edo refused to budge up. They're irredeemably vile, so it's just as well they have so much comedy value.

A round of applause for the man with the pointy finger please! I'd love to put a speech bubble coming out of his mouth but I can't think of anything suitably witty or scathing. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2834942
I wonder does she feel as ridiculous as she looks 😁😁😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Wills, hey hi!

I have been in touch with my emotions and realized that M and I love you both so much. Thanks for agreeing to talk to me. Hey, I am planning to fly over immediately and stop by just to offer my help. The American media keeps saying how much you need me…like a knight in shining armor to the rescue…I was born for this.

Just want to mention that my friend is going to give me a ride..ya know, low-key cause I don’t have security. He may have a camera with him, just in case the Paps spot me. Nothing to do with you or Kate.He will just wander around the house while we visit. What room exactly is Kate’s sick room?

No, just wondering.

How’d I meet him? Oh..ummm..on a project M and I did…what does it matter?

Our good friend Gayle is…coincidentally…hitching a ride too. Just happens to be heading to the UK on Oprah’s private plane same time as me. Amazing woman…knows a lot about medicine too…has done so many interviews with top Docs. Soooo if she can just have a peek at Kate’s medical file while we visit, she is really happy to give you some American insights. She won’t say a word. We all just want to help.

Hey, Meg wondered if there was anything she could personally do for poor Kate. M knows a. great jeweler in LA who could get Kate’s jewelry cleaned while she is…laid up…and Archewell will even pick up the bill. M mentioned Mom’s engagement ring, in particular….she feels it needs a little sprucing.

So when..uh…Willy?

Willy…Willy????? Did you hang up? Willy????

☹☹☹

You can hang up the extension now, darling. Stop screaming …I tried!
knight in shining armour? He’s a fucking pillock in tin foil.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sami Lee

VIP Member
Thanks for the great title @SkiesOfBlue and @SlavaUkraini for the fine thread.

It's less than 2 years since the Queen died, but the change has been enormous. We can see now that while she was alive she kept trolling at bay, we never knew, but now trolling has become a national pastime and it's an invisible weapons industry.

Letting someone like the Ho into our Royal Family knowing her and her mother's backgrounds was a huge mistake, but allowing them to attack the Wales family for short-term gain once the Queen was gone was an even bigger mistake.

That there would be unforseen consequences and the the Wales family pay a price was not thought through. Their stoicism was taken for granted, they were fodder and had to suck it up. Until they didn't. It makes me very sad, because the Queen would have never allowed this and would have protected them. We were always safe with her, and if things went on below the radar they were not allowed to upset the public.

Now we're overrun with chavs, spivs and shrieking women with noodles on their heads. Catherine, William and their children have been wilfully damaged, it was a deliberate and cynical choice made, whatever extent the result is from stress. But one consolation for them both will be the public's loyal and loud appreciation of their decency in contrast to the sneaky two-faced shits elsewhere.
Thank you! Another very astute perspective on the painful and sad state of affairs that the RF has got itself into - with a lot of help from what our dear late Queen called 'dark forces'. Oh boy, was she spot on with that!

It came to me yesterday, a vague memory that HMTLQ actually did once call a meeting of newspaper editors at Buck House to ask them to stop plaguing Diana in the early days. Do you/anyone remember the details of that?

So, it's not exactly unheard of for the Monarch to intervene. I don't think she would have allowed the atrocious Catherine-bashing to go on either had she been here and well enough.

I wonder if Chuck was too long as Prince of Wales? Until his mother died he'd spent his whole life not being in ultimate control. Maybe it was a lot to expect him to change overnight into being The Boss? Not that I'm excusing him at all. He had and has the power. He decided that laissez faire would be the best optics for him. Short term self-gratification at the expense of the wellbeing of his family....apples don't fall far from the tree, the idiot son fully exemplifies that.

The good news is that William has, with the mentorship of his grandmother, made himself The Boss already. I'd expect some seismic changes when he ascends.

Another thought hit me like a brick during my Paroxysm of Angry/Sad was that NONE of this would have happened if the idiot son hadn't dragged the ho into his family. She is the link to the massive MSM operations in the US (hence the world). The UK was a bit of a hadbeen backwater to the US until the shedemon was inserted into the fold. They barely reported on anything Royal until she got to work.

As you say, despite all the in-depth intelligence on the Markle/Ragland family, corporately the RF seriously underestimated the threat. Maybe they had an inkling that they were damned if they did and damned if they didn't allow her in. Several senior Royal relatives and the idiot's friends did warn him though, I don't believe the likely mayhem was exactly unforeseen. At least some could read the writing on the wall from the very start.

Oh, and just to emphasise, the distinctive mark of any bully or abuser is their invariable propensity to attack when their targets are most vulnerable.
Shame on the idiot and his ho, all their many minions and MSM.

• Angry
  • Heart

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
Except Robert Hardman's book makes it plain that everyone is well aware from where the bile is coming.
And it isn't China or Russia.
It would not be a surprise though if there was a connection between Russia in particular and the Harkles. They holed up in a Russian Oligarch's mansion in Canada after the "freedom flight". A Russian billionaire owned/owns the Montecito olive garden. So they obviously have Russian connections - are they also getting help in their attempts to return to royal life in return for passing on information?

In many ways it mirrors Edward and Wallis and their Nazi connections and friends, not to mention maffia contacts. E&W passed information to the Nazis as they were promised the throne when the Nazis won the war. Not to mention Edward's seeming complicity in framing that man in the Bahamas for murder with the assistance of maffia-corrupted police officers that he had shipped in from Florida to aid in the investigation.

• Wow
  • Heart

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
I'm sorry but nobody is going to buy any of them products from American Riviera Orchard when you can get them from other companies. When you see the things that she plans to sell you wonder why is she even bothering I mean who is going to want to buy pillow cases, bed sheets, picnic blankets, bath mats, wallpaper, envelopes, wrapping paper, photo albums, collars for pets, beach umbrellas and picture frames. I mean she's just offering items for sale that are already readily available and it just makes the brand look even more laughable.
ARO is dead in the water already. The best time to merch was on release of the brand. How bizarre to make all the fuss about it and not have anything ready to sell?

• Haha
  • Sick

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
I always thought that this was one of her rare wins fashion-wise (despite it being completely inappropriate for the daytime business-type event - most of the people are in business casual and she is wearing a cocktail dress), but seeing this view...I didn't realize that it was see through and it does not flatter her at all from behind

1711548428558.png

• Wow
  • Sick

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
she has dined on those speeches forever eg the dishwashing advert letter that was ultimately not impactful just a dad not wanting to disappoint his daughter.
It is a bit embarrassing to have to dredge up a story from primary school over and over for lack of anything to say about the decade of adulthood. Moreover to call the Rwanda week “one of her worlds” is somewhat ridiculous, as was red carpet as she didn’t really spend much time in Hollywood being famous.

Moreover she loves being called ambassador of this, advocate for women that…when it comes down to it the person she spent most of her international platform trying to ruin (not aid) was female.

• Heart
  • Angry

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Great poll. I ticked them all as they're all as bad as each other!

Thanks for new thread and great title xx

• Heart
  • Haha

SunsetBeach

Chatty Member
Its behind the DM paywall so I can't read it - don't know if anyone else can. Looks like ARO is another rip off of someone else's ideas! Typical and slightly hilarious.
‘It’s suspiciously derivative’: How insiders believe Meghan’s new lifestyle brand is eerily similar to this super luxe Californian firm she wanted to go into business with

• Haha
  • Heart

Happy Lady

VIP Member
I have a love/hate relationship with Piers. On The Apprentice with Donald Trump, I hated him. Thought he was pompous. Then I hated him on America’s Got Talent, thought he was a yutz. Then, when he swung out at Rachel, Cuntlips of Monteshitso I fell for him, hard. But now, he was clamoring for the Princess of Wales to ‘Show Herself’. I’m sorry but I thought only KC, QC, and William (ok Add Parliment or some institution) could demand that Catherine, Princess of Wales show herself. The pendulum swung me right over to the hate him side again.
I even checked his birthday, thinking if he were gemini I could give him a pass. No, he’s born in March, Pisces. What do I do now?

I'm just the same with my feelings for Piers too. Didn't really like him until he spoke up after the Oprah debacle. I have to admit that I felt similar to him, that the photo looked lovely with Catherine and her children all happy and laughing. I couldn't give a monkeys when it was taken, or by whom, or whether it's been touched up - the picture was sheer joy. I actually posted on here something like, why don't they give the original to someone, but I didn't mean it maliciously at all, and I don't think Piers did either. I just wanted people to leave them alone, and do whatever they needed to turn people/media away.

What does rile me is that the Harkles get away with this all the time, for years but nobody calls them out for it.

I still feel so sorry for William. He doesn't deserve any of the heartache he's going through. 💞

Erm ... I'm a Piscean too. 🙄

• Heart

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Most of you won’t read this till tomorrow, but I encourage you to because this (opinion) piece published in The Hill is FIRE!! 🔥🔥 It’s written by an American Security Expert named Mark Toth. Here’s an excerpt: “In Twain’s classic 1889 novel, “A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur’s Court,” Harry Morgan, the American protagonist who has traveled back in time, quickly gains the trust of the mythical English king. In real life, however, Harry and his wife Meghan have repeatedly proven themselves unworthy of King Charles’s trust. Instead of burnishing Camelot, the Montecito pair appear hell-bent on burning it down. (Link here 👇🏻)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Zippy2000

VIP Member
I saw in the news yesterday about Sophie doing royal visits in West Sussex. Obviously that ought to be the Sussexs' job. I wonder if any of the people she met commented on it? I can bet it's shit having the land around you owned by people who don't even go there, ever.

We love Sophie here in West Sussex We don't want Ginge & Minge

• Heart

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member

Five years later, (after Diana event)Combs gave an interview to The Sun newspaper in Britain ahead of a trip to London in which he said he would like to party with Harry.

"I really can't wait to get to the U.K. as London is one of my favorite cities. I'm also hoping I'll get to catch up with Prince Harry while I'm there. He's such a cool guy and it's about time we hung out," he said. "I need him to take me to some of those wild Mayfair clubs!"

• Sick
  • Angry

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Meghan was desperate to have an iconic moment like this at the Queen’s funeral but instead looked like she was auditioning for a telenovela with her OTT sad face, squeezing out the trusty one tear from her left eye just when she happened to be facing all of the cameras. She’s nothing if not predictable!

View attachment 2836710
This photo has only ever served to me to show how much make up she uses to balance the symmetry in her face - look at the amount and position of shadow on each eye. And that turkey neck that’s been recently botoxed but not quite recently enough. Hateful being. And also Rachel wears her hair however she wants for engagements with the queen and then cosplays Catherine when our beloved queen will never see or know. I will never forget the atmosphere in London that day and hearing the service - she didn’t deserve to be there and if anything could ever have been changed in life it would be that they were already back in California.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 46