Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
His friendly association with P Diddy shows that Harry is a terrible judge of character. If his choice of spouse wasn't a clue then this just confirms it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
This photograph is everything Catherine is and hopefully a source of pride for her and Wills. Her comportment and elegance on that day was unreal and she really showed what it is to spend a decade learning from the best.

she is a credit to herself and I hope she never doubts her worth x
Absolutely, I’ve always said Catherine is more regal than the ones born into royalty. William hit the jackpot the day he married her and luckily (unlike his father) I think he realises rhat

• Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
I've lost count of how many times I have asked and received no answer to the questions,
What does he want them to apologise for?
What did they do?
The more this vendetta goes on the more I’m convinced the Gruesomes didn’t leave of their own accord. I think they were accused of something and told to leave and this is why they think they are owed an apology.

I would love to know what they were accused of, or found doing, but all we have are rumours of photographs, things going missing, bullying staff etc which for me is enough to send them packing.

• Heart

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
What I would have found satisfying, was William giving her a boot in the ass and yelling "timber!!!"when she was curtseying à la grande dame.
Look at his face, he really wanted to.
View attachment 2836977
That image of her pretending to be respectful while preparing the launch of the Netflix reality where she MOCKS the curtsy, and HMTLQ so disrespectfully, so tacky and tastelessly, so petty, makes me really boil on the inside.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

ChipDex

VIP Member
Belated thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Sorry I'm confused
This is a twitter account like baroness bruck who spends all day spewing hate about the RF except MM
As a nurse if 30 years of course I understand black homour and use it myself That twitter account is a rabbit hole of conspiracy theories and hate. They've just tweeted that The Kings address on Thursday is to tell us more lies. They just won't let it go.

Whoever's behind that BB account is deranged. In trying to insult Catherine they're insulting every woman who's had her appearance ravaged by chemo. What an utter bitch. :mad:

Screenshot_20240325-160405_kindlephoto-1151847612.png

• Angry
  • Wow

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
Since QE11 died I have noticed the amount of bile from US social media about the BRF has increased significantly. A lot of big US accounts I follow I notice the comments underneath about the family are actually disgusting and so disrespectful. I am truly baffled why they care so much, it’s not really for them to have an opinion is it. Sorry our US Tattlers, we know you get it.
Americans get pissed when you tell us how to live, but we don't hesitate to tell others how to run theirs. When our government does it, a lot of times it comes with a generous check so they don't mind as much. When the American people do it, it's out of a sense of unflinching arrogance, done for clicks and lulz. Give these accounts a couple of days. They'll forget about the BRF soon enough.

• Heart
Not to detract from the cunt list but I need to vent and feel you lovely people might not mind me letting of steam here (lurking watcher, rarely ost as the treads move soooooo fast)
My feed keeps getting hijacked by some middle aged fella who worships the grusomes!! Since POW got poorly he's made video after video of how Meg is vilified and POW is given a free pass when she's not nice and meg is the 2nd coming. Does he think smegma and herpes are going to invited him and his hubby round for dinner???
Anyway, since the awful news he's not apologised or reigned it in. I don't know why him specifically (he's not even a big creator) but its proper pissed on my chips.
Sorry for the disruption, love you all, please crack on! 👍

• Heart
  • Sad

planetmirth

VIP Member
I hope He mentions His Wonderful Daughter In Law The Princess ofWales just to stick to to the Gruesomes Tho whats betting They will do something to clap back
..As soon as The King does …Lights - Car Park - Action , ….carrying this …

IMG_3271.jpeg

Available from American Ravioli Outcast …coming soon ….ish …maybe …it depends …

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
With the msm not reporting any of this scandal and H's involvement, the question is why not? Which in my opinion, arouses more suspicion that he was involved more than just a potential meet n greet.

Its absurd after all the faux outrage over edited photo, that the press deem this not worth even a mention. Nor, in fact, the African Parks scandal.

With H at the centre of both.

• Sick
  • Angry

LadyMuck

VIP Member
With his involvement in the PDiddy case, and all that entails, it reminds of the previous stories/rumours of him being rough with sex workers during his time in the Army. It wouldn't surprise me if there was a grain of truth in that.

• Sick
  • Wow

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Aishwarya certainly is stunningly beautiful. She was crowned Miss World a couple of decades ago, but I first learned of her when I watched The Mistress of Spices, an absolutely beautiful, magical film. I wonder if her eye colour is a legacy of British/European ancestry?

This photo filled the whole page of whatever paper I was reading...I scrolled onto it and it literally took my breath away....

View attachment 2836650
Meghan was desperate to have an iconic moment like this at the Queen’s funeral but instead looked like she was auditioning for a telenovela with her OTT sad face, squeezing out the trusty one tear from her left eye just when she happened to be facing all of the cameras. She’s nothing if not predictable!

IMG_6012.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
This photo has only ever served to me to show how much make up she uses to balance the symmetry in her face - look at the amount and position of shadow on each eye. And that turkey neck that’s been recently botoxed but not quite recently enough. Hateful being. And also Rachel wears her hair however she wants for engagements with the queen and then cosplays Catherine when our beloved queen will never see or know. I will never forget the atmosphere in London that day and hearing the service - she didn’t deserve to be there and if anything could ever have been changed in life it would be that they were already back in California.
Had they not already been in Europe for Invictus I don’t think she would have been invited. I don’t like that she was at the funeral and is in photos from that historic event; however, seeing her having to face the family and country she’d trashed to the world in exchange for money was satisfying. That Windsor walkabout was karma in action. I actually half expected her to use the kids as an excuse and fly back to California after that, but then again she was never going to miss the opportunity to have the eyes of the world on her and bank some more time with the family that she could milk for content, and therefore money, later on.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Notworthy

VIP Member
I agree Cinny. But if the media ever tried anything like this again, then I hope there's a simple statement from the Palace. We originally promised xyz and that will happen.
I completely disagree. The initial statement made it very clear that she would be out until Easter recuperating. Nothing else needed to be added. It should have been respected by everyone.

• Heart

Sami Lee

VIP Member
The more this vendetta goes on the more I’m convinced the Gruesomes didn’t leave of their own accord. I think they were accused of something and told to leave and this is why they think they are owed an apology.

I would love to know what they were accused of, or found doing, but all we have are rumours of photographs, things going missing, bullying staff etc which for me is enough to send them packing.
Yes, I have the same sense that they were chucked out of the country.
Over the years, I've read several times that, after all the other transgressions, smeg told HMTLQ to 'drop dead' and/or 'fuck off'.

If that's true it was simply inexcusable.
She had shown herself in her true colours.
She had been so profoundly disrespectful and insolent to not only The Queen as a person but also The Queen as the embodiment of our nation, all its laws, values, tradition and honour.

There was no recovery from that gross insult.
Nothing she could do to redeem herself.
Prosecuting her would have been unthinkable.
But she couldn't remain so close to the RF, she had verbally assaulted The Queen, would physical assault come next...?
She isn't a citizen, the UK had no special duty to her.
But has an unbreakable duty to protect and defend the Monarch.

What else could the RF do but chuck her out?
That would have been the most profound wound for her and, by association, her dimwit spouse.

That's one scenario. Is it plausible?

• Wow
  • Heart

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
Not trivializing the matter.

But...

Why would having sex with Henry (not the hoover) be an enticement?

Thinking about it, the hoover would be preferable.
My friend walked in on her husband with the vacuum cleaner, back in the 80's. Not sure if it was a Henry or Goblin (see what I did there), but she left him.

• Haha
  • Wow

Nuttynana

VIP Member
I am so glad the ginger halfwit is bein named but I find all these perverted,sex crazed stars holding these disgusting orgies really distasteful and especially for these young men and girls who ha e been coerced into them.

Some, like the slapper, would partake willingly for $$$ and tv parts but, the worst of all are these Fucking show biz morons who are happy to use and exploit these young people.

I hope their knobs drop off these same bastards that are fronting charities and hiding behind $$,lawyers and powerful connections.

I am broad minded but all of this is repulsive!

• Heart
  • Wow