Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
Anyone else think William looks wary in these pictures? He looks as if he is keeping an eye on Hasno and is preparing to hook him out of the situation as he’s plastered.

And at the time, people said Harry was comfortable near black people and William was not.

Meanwhile, William didn't see race. He just saw a shady character.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

AllDogsGoToHeaven

My favourite bit

"From prison wear ** shout out to Mama, she knows best** to infant wear."

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Plantagenet

VIP Member
If Rose Hanbury. sues anyone, it will be deeper pockets than just Colbert The network that owns the show, and all the producers, directors, writers and anyone connected will be named. It will also be settled out of court with a nice juicy apology. Defamation with pain and suffering.

The Yorks strike me as piggish Andrew, Fergie and the girls were always happy to take freebies. Those freebies also taught them all to have expensive tastes. These tastes placed A&F into debt. They really could not afford all those expensive vacations, dinners and ugly expensive clothes. People like Epstein and Diddy used that to climb the ladder. There are plenty more like them. Meghan wanted to associate with people like this but she had nothing to offer them prior to marriage. Even after marriage she saw that it was Harry with his title who was the magnet and that really must have pissed her off. I bet if you scratch hard enough, Tyler Perry will surface in the Diddy scandal.

• Heart
  • Wow

Ubu1uk

VIP Member
Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan have expressed their condolences to Princess Kate following her announcement of her cancer diagnosis. “We wish health and healing for Kate and the family, and hope they are able to do so privately and in peace,” a spokesperson for the Sussexes said.

The harkles use their titles, but refer to HRH Catherine, Princess of Wales as Kate. That's major shade. I didn't notice it since I don't read their crap, but saw it referenced in comments section.

Do you think they use their titles when they reach out privately to Willy and Kate? "Hello Kate, it is I, the Duchess of Sussex, but you may call me Mam." Click. Hello? Hello? Haz why is our cell coverage so bad?
Expressed their condolences? That is a word used when someone has died, I have never used it when expressing sympathy for a sick person.

• Sick
  • Angry

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
Well, this should take the wind out of the sails of the “what about Andrew” crowd.

The two of them are idiots of a feather with terrible judgment.

ETA: Apparently Diddy is closely tied to Ron Burkle of….you guessed it…Soho House
Agreed.

A deflection tactic used by H&M supporters has always been What about Andrew? i.e. that the seriousness of his association with a criminal Epstein pales in significance to whatever H&M may have done and that their treatment from the press, public and royal family in comparison to the treatment of Andrew is justly unfair on them.

Just wait now for the mental gymnastics with Harry named in the Combs case. The deflection will be that he is (rightly) only implicated because associating with him (a british royal) leant legitimacy to the sex trafficking operation but that he otherwise had nothing to do with it.

Which will be ironic considering that was pretty much what was involved with Andrew/Epstein i.e. another dim British Prince involved with and lending legitimacy to criminal/unsavoury people but otherwise not actually involved in the criminality*

* I know he was accused by Giuffre of assaults but he has never faced trial or got convicted.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Since QE11 died I have noticed the amount of bile from US social media about the BRF has increased significantly. A lot of big US accounts I follow I notice the comments underneath about the family are actually disgusting and so disrespectful. I am truly baffled why they care so much, it’s not really for them to have an opinion is it. Sorry our US Tattlers, we know you get it.
Yes, but the social media companies design their algorithm's so that the most hateful content is pushed to the top ... reasonable, well-considered, opinions just don't get clicks. It's a sick fucking industry.

• Sick
  • Angry

sueh21

Agree! And thank you @knoddle for posting the picture again.

Hazno's and Smegs' faces have the same expression as when they were shown to second (or third?) row at HLMQ's platinum jubilee thanksgiving service, and Bea and Edo refused to budge up. They're irredeemably vile, so it's just as well they have so much comedy value.

A round of applause for the man with the pointy finger please! I'd love to put a speech bubble coming out of his mouth but I can't think of anything suitably witty or scathing. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2834942
I love how they weren’t even in the row that got free water bottles😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Sami Lee

VIP Member
From last thread:

Speaking of guys not going near Sparry, I read a fun snippet about the polo guy who Sparry was posing with very happily.

Apparently he was on Orca's show with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan (her husband - an actor and businessman who has a good way of dealing with trolls) a few years ago (in 2009) and was quite dazzled by her eyes. She was referred to as the most beautiful woman in the world for at least a couple of decades, and is still the main face of Loreal in India, so not surprising at all.

Has Sparry played with him again? 🤔

These eyes really are stunning! 😍

View attachment 2834777

Relevant part of the article:

View attachment 2834780

The next bit is missing 🤦 Basically Nacho was talking, noticed Aishwarya's eyes and said they were amazing, she told him that the man sitting with her was her husband. So he apologised and offered that Abhishek could praise his wife.

I wonder if he ever praised Smegsy's eyes 😂😂
Aishwarya certainly is stunningly beautiful. She was crowned Miss World a couple of decades ago, but I first learned of her when I watched The Mistress of Spices, an absolutely beautiful, magical film. I wonder if her eye colour is a legacy of British/European ancestry?

This photo filled the whole page of whatever paper I was reading...I scrolled onto it and it literally took my breath away....

catherine-duchess-of-cambridge-during-the-funeral-of-prince-news-photo-1618842996_.jpg

• Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Harry and Meghan #431 - Harold's a Diddyman

View attachment 2838028

Half of the Tattler on this thread are now singing & the other half are wondering what the hell I'm on about :ROFLMAO:
The smallest of my twins born in 1975, had to stay in hospital until he got up to weight. We called him Richard but the nurses in the prem baby unit used to call him Dicky Mint ….. the name of one of the Diddymen - another example of a more innocent age, they wouldn’t dare give a baby a nickname these days. We didn’t mind we still called him that nickname when we brought him home 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Some people are not happy about this. But...

This is their first analysis of Catherine:

Mark Bowden:
Talks about the authenticity of the video i.e. a fly flying across, hearing jets flying into Heathrow. And mentions how it was shot by the BBC
Talks about the imagery of the family, cancer, resilience and rebirth.
He hears a vocal click when she says "Huge shock" - She was emotional and delivered the emotion and there is a lot of self-soothing in the video. Indicating honesty and realness.

Greg Hartley:
When Catherine says "I will be okay" - She digs her nails into her arms and at the same time she "eye blocks" - He sees anxiety in her there, she is uncertain that she will be okay :cry:

Scott Rouse:
She does a good job at remaining fairly still.
Her voice lowers towards the end of the video as she gets more emotional.
Doesn't think it's AI. AI hasn't advanced this well. It's her.

Chase Hughes:
Chase doesn't see a lot of emotion. But then he says there is also a lot of sadness, and grieving, and she is trying to comfort herself so...
There is a lot of uncertainty in her body language.
He said there was something way off but he didn't know what.
Something is way off but he doesn’t know what…uuuummm, she is telling the world that she has cancer you moron, that is what is off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Sami Lee

VIP Member
PDina said in one of her recent videos that as an American, when she first started her channel, she did view the Royals as celebrities, and over time and interactions with Brits she now understands how differently we view them.
It’s a massive culture clash, and henceforth why Meghan, as an all American who is/was fully subscribed to the church of Hollywood celebrity, was wholly unsuited to royalty. Especially the accelerated rate she came into it.
Please excuse me....I feel a need to put in a few words (OK rather more than a few!) on behalf of all my scores of American relatives (real Americans, not recent immigrants from Europe!), Americans who live in the UK and our American Tattlers.

I've spent a lot of time in the US, I've not once come across this 'massive culture clash' (and I've conversed with the widest range of Americans from the very top to people living on the street about Serious Things as well as more frivolously!).

Of course there are lots of differences between our nations and their respective cultures. I've been met with nothing but respect and admiration for the UK, together with some to a great deal of knowledge of our system of governance.
American children grow up very familiar with the concept of Kings and Queens, Princes and Princesses. Walt Disney and endless children's fairy tale books ensure that knowledge. In fact, that's exactly the same way British children learn about Royalty. It's actually not rocket science!!

Several of my professors throughout my long sojourn at uni were American , I got to know some of them well. We had great exchange student programmes and both Americans and Brits were respectfully curious and then enriched by each others' cultures.

Then we can look at all the other Americans who've moved to the UK - my Tacoma uncle (half native American) for instance, who loved the UK so much that he happily retired here with his family. From another side of my family, my dearest cousin from New England (an Indian by birth and a WW2 USN vet) who settled his family here. These people are just a few of hundreds of thousands of Americans from all walks of life who've successfully made their forever homes here.

There are numerous US celebrities who've made the UK their home without any compunction - famously Madonna and Tom Cruise (who, as we well know, even fell in love with the BRF!!). There's also one of Markle's SUITS 'co-stars' (I'd probably remember his name if he'd married a British Prince or Princess). I'm sure you can name many more US show biz emigres here.

More to the point, we can look at the many American women, commoners all, some actresses and others media personalities who've recently or in times past married into the British aristocracy (sort of Royalty Lite).
These women have made huge changes in their lifestyles very successfully whilst retaining their American identities and bringing their uniquely American characters, skills and know-how to their British families with very positive effect.

We could also note that several European Royal Families have equally welcomed mixed race and other foreigners to their families, most of whom have had to learn a new language as well as contend with 'The Culture Clash' - yep, at this point I'm getting mighty sceptical of this nonsense!

I honestly can't think of any American person I've known or met who would have made an adult, conscious decision to move to the UK to live and then viciously blown off our country because they couldn't adapt to our ways....

In my opinion, Markle's problem is that she wouldn't adapt. She refused to. She didn't want to learn about her new family and how the firm works, she blew off all the expert help she was offered. Any important new role or job demands that the new recruit applies themselves to a period of intense learning.

For quite a while this 'culture clash' palaver was cited in the UK media. But it emerged that the RF had (and still does have) American senior staff - all obviously very well able to 'adapt'.
It also emerged that, as far back as 2017 (before the Great Hollywood Celebrity Extravaganza at St George's), Markle was buying a raft of website domains with names that suggested she was planning to run for POTUS in each of the coming election years up to Doomsday! (actually, I think the most future year I saw was 2032).
And we know now that she retained all her US personnel (lawyers, manager, agent, yacht gig booker etc) and kept most of her clothes and domestic accoutrements somewhere in North America. It all suggests that she had no intention at all of integrating, doing the necessary work and making her forever home here.

Hundreds of millions of people have moved to new countries, the vast majority of us make a success of it in spite of sometimes huge differences in cultures.
So, with all the above in mind, I'm afraid I must gainsay PDina. I'm sure she's not intending to make excuses for Markle. But, really, she is letting her off the hook. (And I'm not even going to get into how easy it is to explain to Americans, in a way they can relate to, what our RF means to us).

Not only that, I strongly feel that PDina's ignoring and diminishing the integrity, intelligence, courage, good manners and achievements of all the many, many hundreds of thousands of Americans who've successfully made the UK their home. The UK is very much enriched by them in all sorts of ways.

Last edited:
  • Heart

planetmirth

VIP Member
That c*nt Stephen Colbert made the most non-apology apology...even for Hollywood. He managed to make it a lecture to the rest of us.

ETA: He claims that he was just addressing the mystery of Catherine's disappearance from public life that everyone was talking about. THERE WAS NO MYSTERY! They told us exactly where she was and why!
NO … you wizened little misogynist, you knew a woman was recouperating from abdominal surgery and you topped it all off by sneering , with ZERO evidence ,
Ooooh and your husband cheated on you …..

And Kim Kardashian remains standing in her authenticity arrogance ..

• Angry
  • Sick

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
I actually think that Wallis would suit a short a line Bob, why she insists on looking like a 70s Yoko Ono is beyond me.
Definitely! Until last week I had long, long hair that I loved and I saw a photo of myself and I looked dreadful! Short bodied, long in the face and OLD! (I’ll be 50 this year). In my head I looked like Catherine, in reality I looked like an old hag! I’ve had it chopped to just on my shoulders in a long blunt bob and weirdly nobody (even my son) has commented that I’ve had my hair cut but I’ve had sooo many compliments that I look really pretty (a stranger) and that I’m glowing and beautiful (my 20 year old son, who came home from uni on Saturday)

• Heart

Samantha Stephens

So its yoga wear, make up and jam.

It all becomes clear....
The make up is for the third degree burns when you lose your balance in the reverse dog position and topple face first into a bubbling saucepan of jam.

It could just work...

I can hardly wait for the Netflix show.
It still astonishes me that the daugter in law of the king is flogging some manky jam and other tat on her tacky and tawdry Arrogant Royal Outcasts website.

No class whatsoever.

• Haha
  • Heart

SkiesOfBlue

Chatty Member
Wow :oops:

An analysis of accounts that together created a “Meghan Markle” Twitter community found around 1,000 “highly-connected” ones that had tweeted more than two and half million times over a six-month period in 2018-19.

• Wow
  • Angry

Chita

VIP Member
Not trivializing the matter.

But...

Why would having sex with Henry (not the hoover) be an enticement?

Thinking about it, the hoover would be preferable.
Henry the hoover has a smile on its face.
Henry Windsor never seems to smile any more.

• Haha
  • Heart