Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mardymare

VIP Member

Rose Cholmondeley suing Colbert? Rose is a private rich person who is not part of TRF and is suing for defamation. Slurs originated from the Soho event that the Harkles/Giles Coren attended in Amsterdam in 2019.

Catherine's kindness? Matthew Syed in The Times related a sweet anecdote where the PoW took his small son under her wing as he waited for his father. Demonstrates her natural warmth for children compared to Smeg.

Trolling of Catherine? Lady C greatly amused by reports that Russia, China, İran seeking to destabilise through trolling. More to do with Bouzy bots in her opinion. Celebrity trolling link was WME.

Anti-feminist stance of ARO? Smeg has positioned herself as a purveyor of the 50's idea of homemaker with a website featuring jams.

The Wales's ice the Harkles? The Wales's want a Harkle-free period of serenity.

The Harkles' message of concern? Plausible deniability by saying they were blindsided.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
Here’s what I would be worried about this morning, if I were the Duchess, whipping up my soon-to-be famous banana/kale muffins in the Montecito manse.

SOME Celebrity Rape claims today seem to have a bit of a business model. One need not be specific on a date or time, which might be countered with an unfortunate concrete alibi. One need not provide ‘witnesses’ or evidence. The ‘rape’ can have been many years ago.. and any discrepancies can be attributed to time and trauma.

And if the Accused is a big enough ‘celebrity’..lots of money can be made for the accuser and his/her attorneys…on essentially one’s own ‘truth’ and a well-chosen jurisdiction and jury.

So, some…hmmmm… ‘entrepreneur’ who attended one of these parties might come forward with a story that they feel could provide a big payday.

When you live by the sword of accusation and selective ‘truth’…it can come back to bite you.

There is no adoring Royal grandmother anymore to help out. Pa might not be inclined if the accusation is tawdry enough…to get involved. Or put up any cash for settlement.

If something like this should ever happen to H&M, Harry could be completely innocent…but there still could be nasty consequences. But innocence doesn’t stop False accusations these days…particularly when they are a ploy for attention and profit.

Just ask YOUR Royal Racists, Harry.

• Wow
  • Heart

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
I do 🤣🤣🤣🤣

( Jeez this is turning into an epically bad thread for me !! 🤣🤣)

There are similar websites in the UK like Daylesford and True Grace …these “ work” as most of the products are made on the business estate..provenance and all that .

Do they intend to actually MAKE jam and food stuffs etc AT THEIR HOME !!!!

If so, I can guarantee the first question anyone will ask ….” Has the 8 hour Prince WASHED HIS HANDS ?..” 🤢🤢🤢

She's probably got a garage full of Walmart basic jam and a steam brush to remove the labels to glue the ARO ones on ....

• Haha
  • Heart

Zippy2000

VIP Member
That c*nt Stephen Colbert made the most non-apology apology...even for Hollywood. He managed to make it a lecture to the rest of us.

ETA: He claims that he was just addressing the mystery of Catherine's disappearance from public life that everyone was talking about. THERE WAS NO MYSTERY! They told us exactly where she was and why!

What a cunt He is

Can we put customs and excise on the cunts list please just had to pay custom fee from a parcel sent from Ireland 21 Quid My Mum sent me something and it cost Her an Arm & leg also to post it to me fucking daylight robbery

• Wow
  • Sad

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
this took place in February. The film baftas were on the 14th. She was a relatively unknown tv actress so why would a jewellery company pay her to travel. it could not have happened.
Edit ah sorry I just added the Elle link https://www.elle.com/culture/celebrities/a40908/meghan-markle-personal-essay/
What a self obsessed litany of me-isms! Honestly an ego of gargantuan magnitude. Who even talks like that? “My speech…standing ovation..”?!? Certainly not our darling Catherine. I can’t really recall any other celebs being so arrogant.
---
She has provided years of entertainment though

• Haha
  • Sick

Margot1977

VIP Member
What a self obsessed litany of me-isms! Honestly an ego of gargantuan magnitude. Who even talks like that? “My speech…standing ovation..”?!? Certainly not our darling Catherine. I can’t really recall any other celebs being so arrogant.
---
She has provided years of entertainment though
This just reminded me of an open evening in one of our local high schools a few years back. We were looking at them before our son left his primary, and this one had always been oversubscribed and praised - but we knew it wasn't all gold that glitters as my stepchildren went there. Anyway, we still went to this open thing, and up on the stage jumps this little obnoxious "teacher's pet" kind of kid, and starts listing all his 'achievements' at this school and beyond...an absolute 'me, me, me-fest'. It really was cringe-worthy, designed to impress, but had the opposite effect (on us, anyway).
TW has no self-awareness of that kind either, no humility - any tiny achievements (either her own or claimed as her own) get puffed up, dressed up and paraded for years after. She put 'humanitarian' on her CV after one or two trips to Africa - which we now know were purely photo-ops to make her look good, she has no interest in poor people otherwise (not that this is unique, quite a few 'celebrities' like to counteract their bad press with good deeds), but she was certainly bent on building a 'humanitarian' profile, when we know she hasn't got a single humanitarian bone in her body...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
I do 🤣🤣🤣🤣
( Jeez this is turning into an epically bad thread for me !! 🤣🤣)

There are similar websites in the UK like Daylesford and True Grace …these “ work” as most of the products are made on the business estate..provenance and all that .

Do they intend to actually MAKE jam and food stuffs etc AT THEIR HOME !!!!

If so, I can guarantee the first question anyone will ask ….” Has the 8 hour Prince WASHED HIS HANDS ?..” 🤢🤢🤢

See, that is different! I love to buy from local artisans and support local agricultural products (I don't mind paying extra for this). This is $250 honey from celebrity estates. Sure, the money goes to charity, but I would rather go to the farmer's market and buy local honey from the hives and jam from the farm down the road. I will pay a premium for that (but no honey is worth $250)

• Heart

Happy Lady

VIP Member
I've lost count of how many times I have asked and received no answer to the questions,
What does he want them to apologise for?
What did they do?
They put a roof over his head, not any roof, but an M&S palace roofs; fed him one less sausage 🌭 than William; put him through the best schools where he messed about; took him on holidays abroad that some people can only dream about; found him a place in the army so that he could play on his Xbox; introduced him to all levels of society; covered for his many misdemeanors for years; helped him gain popularity (true) around the world; allowed him to marry a prostitute at a great cost to the tax payer; gave him titles; gave him a house but apparently it wasn't big enough; allowed him to get away with trashing the monarchy and telling lies on worldwide TV.

I think @Chita it's because they won't let him wear his uniforms and more 😂 stopped his allowance 😭 and took his security away. 😢.

• Haha
  • Heart

SunsetBeach

Chatty Member
Except Robert Hardman's book makes it plain that everyone is well aware from where the bile is coming.
And it isn't China or Russia.
Personally I think its both. Russian Bot Farms are doing everything they can to destabilise the West. MM is doing everything possible to destabilise the BRF. Both using similar tactics. WME has a lot to answer for in terms of the co-incidence of their clients attacking Catherine. Both need dealing with - Bot farms, and paid SM gangs are doing massive damage. And they are as ruthless as street gangs, as single minded, and violent in their intent.

• Angry
  • Heart

Thalia

VIP Member

No comments allowed. Sort of suggesting only one party attendance. Well, if you missed that..what hope would one have of meeting Harry? So why name him?
---
There is speculation that the raids on his various homes are because they are looking for tapes.
There's the original rumour was that Rachel had compromising photos/video of Harold from Soho House, now he could be on Diddy's tapes and Diddy has connections to Soho House :unsure:

• Wow
  • Haha

sueh21

Tom Bower really is spot on describing the long game of the DutchArse and her relentless journey to self enrichment.

“There was nothing off-the-cuff about the invitation list, though.

Few were fooled as they watched the guests arrive at the chapel.

Most were Hollywood agents, directors and celebrities – some of whom Meghan hardly knew. All were invited to witness her victory on joining the firm.

This was the first step in establishing Meghan Inc., a dream she has been loath to relinquish - and which the Royal Family should rightly fear.

‘Everything Meghan does is carefully curated and forensically planned,’ comments Gina Nelthorpe-Cowne, her former commercial agent.”

View attachment 2838834
Nah, I don’t think so. This is massive style over substance. There is no product, it is meaningless word salad like all of their ventures.There is no way she has the work ethic, time ,patience and above all, money to set something like this up. People are starting to see through the relentless grift now, their reputations are shot and they are iced out of the RF. The only way is down.

• Heart

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
What a bunch of lies. "My mother was a free-spirited clinical therapist". Wasn't she a Social Worker? A Yoga teacher? This woman has had almost as many rebranding as her ILBW daughter.

"While most become star struck by A-list actors, you'll only see me in awe of leaders effecting change. Politician and diplomat Madeleine Albright, UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon. These are my heroes. These are my celebrities.", yet when deciding to invite strangers she never met to her wedding she decided to invite Oprah and George Clooney and not politicians actively trying to change the world.

She has been a liar from the get go. There are numerous proof available of it. But funny enough, we have seen a witch hunt over an innocent photo of the Princess of Wales with her children, but I never saw a Daily Mail/ The Sun/ Telegraph / The Times article about all the lies and versions of the truth that the ILBW herself has told, written and tried to make true.
interesting comment about the Telegraph from an item in Reddit-

The Telegraph is generally the gossip arm of security services. Reading between the lines this is now completely on the radar of MI6/GCHQ and they are drawing things back close to the Witch of Montecito. Hopefully she’s going to be Royally f*cked, so to speak.

• Heart
  • Wow

cjguk

VIP Member
And there was this article from a short while ago.

"Smart about keeping it under the radar"?

It's just really weird to specifically name Haz if he and Diddy were just random acquaintances who bumped into each other every so often.
BiB I thought that, why name Harold specifically and no-one else? Something more going on here than we know about

• Wow
  • Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
This article really is astounding in its revelations about how M operates. Nothing is original. She wanted to be part of the business…was refused her demand and so flounces off to be an imitation. Sound familiar?

Some quotes from that DM article:

There is a very particular kind of perfection in an elegantly stamped brick of soap, especially ones made with hand-picked black pepper from Madagascar, or sustainable Big Sur sea salt, or jasmine from a third-generation Egyptian farm, plucked every morning at dawn.

In fact, the offerings from Californian lifestyle brand Flamingo Estate are so elevated — a range of candles endorsed by the Dalai Lama; a £200 jar of honey from actress Julianne Moore's bees — that, at times, it reads like a parody of a shopping list for the world's top 0.001 per cent.

Put it this way: once you have inspected a drinking chocolate gift set which costs £73, and heirloom tomato scented dish soap costing £23 — a favourite of Oprah Winfrey — you will no longer be impressed by Gwyneth Paltrow's 'luxe' vision at Goop.

Snip

What makes this olive-oil-for-the-Cali-elite enterprise news is that in 2022 the owner was visited numerous times by Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex.

She, of course, has just announced her own lifestyle brand, American Riviera Orchard, which will operate from her own Tuscan-style cream palazzo in Montecito in California. And as we shall see, the indications are that it has numerous areas of coincidence with the Flamingo Estate in terms of style, aspiration, inspiration and even target market.

That she was inspired by this wildly fancy venture seems beyond question. The issue now becomes: is she planning on copying it wholesale?

One observer says that Meghan's newly launched lifestyle brand 'looks like what happens when you go to a dinner at Flamingo Estate and aren't invited back' and adds that Meghan's offering is 'suspiciously derivative'. It's no surprise to be told that she was utterly enamoured by this vision of uncompromising high-end perfection, presented with unbending elegance.

Or, as the website puts it: 'Flamingo Estate is a reminder that beauty is not so much the penchant of certain people for exceptional things, as it is their refusal to stand for anything less.' Words which one can imagine dropping from Meghan's lips.

Reports reveal that she was so bowled over by the vision that she actually wanted to partner Christiansen and his boyfriend Aaron Harvey in business, as she did for instance with the drinks company Clevr Blends, in which she invested back in December 2020.

Writer Rachel Strugatz, of U.S. entertainment website Puck, said last week: 'There were multiple in-person meetings with the Flamingo Estate team in 2022, I'm told, and Markle expressed a desire to come on as an 'active partner' in the business.'
Snip

Chocolate gift set costing £73

She added: 'Apparently, Markle and Prince Harry became such big fans that they displayed Flamingo Estate products in their home .'

This seems to be true beyond dispute. A stack of Flamingo Estate books about gardening and the environment, costing an astonishing £290 for six books, is visible in the background of a 2022 clip of Prince Harry promoting a New Zealand eco-travel project from his study.

Strugatz said that no deal was ever done between Flamingo Estate and Meghan, noting: 'Ultimately, the estate realised they didn't want to take the business in that direction.'

She added that a source said: 'It was a business she was trying to be a part of,' and said that Meghan had the chance to look through all the relevant financial information which an investor might, giving her 'intimate knowledge of the business'.

With Flamingo Estate sales doubling each year and the venture now in profit, you might imagine that this would present a very tempting prospect for Meghan, a former actress with an excess of public attention and a well-developed aspirational personal style but a lack of long-term commercial deals.

Snip

But mostly there is a unnerving feeling of synchronicity. Even the suggestion that there might be an American Riviera Orchard shop is very Flamingo Estate — it had a successful pop-up in the Hamptons over the summer.

Perhaps the biggest clue is the word 'Orchard'. Meghan — a city girl who grew up in LA and worked in Toronto — has not up to now been much noted for her love of the natural world.

But her new website is, by name at least, explicitly selling itself on the natural wonders of the place where she lives — the American Riviera as some call Montecito — and its orchard. In this, once again, it is very much following in the Flamingo Estate footsteps.
Interesting that the hand-picked black pepper, carefully collected sea-salt and Egyptian petals picked at dawn, workers dodging bee-stings for $200 pots of honey, are all likely dependent on lowly-paid labour in countries with little or no control of the conditions for their workers.
"Flamingo Estates .... a parody" indeed of the 00000.1% of fools, the elite who here with their "penchant" for a particular kind of perfection... show they are better than us, more beautiful and more clever. Ship of fools.......the penchant of certain people Arseholes for exceptional things, as it is their refusal to stand for anything less.'

I hope the Ho's going to have a special Civet-Shit Coffee, beans passed through the innards of free-range righteous civets, carefully harvested by sistahs on Arseholea Orchard collective farms.... drone.... drone... zzzzzzzz
Pretentious Arseholes.

• Haha
  • Heart

Zippy2000

VIP Member
What's going on in London? I've got BBC on but am half-asleep so hearing only half the words. Something about a protest and hairy Harry? And a Meghan?

Oh never mind, it's about food prices and the correspondent was named Meghan or Megan or whatever variant thereof.

I was deemed too young to watch the film when it was released, although I'd read parts of the book already 😂 I usually find the films disappointing so that's probably okay. It did make me very interested in seasonings though. Gave mum false hope that I might take to the kitchen far more than I'd done so far 😂

Regarding her ancestry, could be. Her family is south Indian, I don't remember exactly where from. The region was where most of the European conquerors and missionaries landed and settled.

I love that photo of Catherine's. Would love a high quality large print out of it. Haven't tried to make a portrait in years so I'd just be happy to have her up on my wall 🤭

She looks constipated. Hope she has some of those poo drops she stole from the ad shoot set left over.

Too be honest they have protests every weekend now The pro Palastine rent a mob & a bunch of other rent a mobs stood outside The British Museum yesterday and were trying to stop people going in .

The protests need to stop now all they are doing now is being thugs many people won't go into London at the weekends anymore

• Sick
  • Sad

LadyMuck

VIP Member
No wonder H was desperate to keep his IPP status now all this come out about P Diddy and his involvement. Was hoping for diplomatic immunity probably. Odd, but not surprising that no msm is mentioning this.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44