Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Celt views

Thanks @LadyMuck πŸŽ…
Scrotus in and out, close then distant as it suits him and the Sussexes. Teasing his fans with an alarm clock countdown to Catherine's video - how did he know? The Stoats said they were in the dark.
The media pressure on Catherine has been relentless, and they need to check themselves for journalistic integrity. Celt is puzzled by reports of Harald's return, and believes that William is resolute in that he wants the Sussexes nowhere near his family.

Rose Hanbury has publicly denied rumours of an affair with William. Even though it likely won't change anything, in coming out she's shown her support for Catherine, so good for her.
Things were far from perfect when Her Majesty was alive, but now she's not here to hold things together it's a free-for-all.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Thank you for the shiny new thread and the very imperative title ❀

I'm currently watching a decently funny film and enjoying a kulfi, had one of my favourite meals and turned a mocktail into a cocktail. I think I'm ready to deal with a carparkle now. Limited time offer πŸ˜‚

We don't know what's really going on behind the scenes, but going by my own family's situation, the Gruesomes' response to Catherine's diagnosis could very well means that they're out in the cold, or even if they knew before us, something worked to make them keep their mouths shut. Likely the brand is a compromise - a shiny toy to keep the Harkles busy while Charles and Catherine get on with healing. Or it's Smegs taking advantage of their absence. Either way, it was inevitable. As long as it keeps them occupied 🀷

Sending love, prayers and healing vibes to everyone who needs them β€πŸ•―

Here's my kulfi - two more in the freezer so let the Hunger Games begin before Smegs starts cooking πŸ˜‚

IMG_20240324_222412.jpg

• Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
He basically just wants an apology for W existing in the first place and then W finding C and being happy together. With every addition to W's family (C, then the children) H fell further in Charles' list of priorities.
narcissist-logic-apologize.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
From last thread:

No self-repecting gay guy would want to go anywhere near the orange spangle. WTF has that got to offer anyone? A demented low-emission brain....... plug-ugly looks, a tiny deformed penis ( by his own words) that doesn't work properly & is bozz-eyed.

Still, that's enough about her πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Speaking of guys not going near Sparry, I read a fun snippet about the polo guy who Sparry was posing with very happily.

Apparently he was on Orca's show with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan (her husband - an actor and businessman who has a good way of dealing with trolls) a few years ago (in 2009) and was quite dazzled by her eyes. She was referred to as the most beautiful woman in the world for at least a couple of decades, and is still the main face of Loreal in India, so not surprising at all.

Has Sparry played with him again? πŸ€”

These eyes really are stunning! 😍

IMG_20240324_232548.jpg

Relevant part of the article:

Screenshot_20240324-011000.png

The next bit is missing 🀦 Basically Nacho was talking, noticed Aishwarya's eyes and said they were amazing, she told him that the man sitting with her was her husband. So he apologised and offered that Abhishek could praise his wife.

I wonder if he ever praised Smegsy's eyes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

hehehe

VIP Member
Updated Tattle Cunt List as of 19:37 Hrs G.M.T.

harry. Orange cunt
meghan. Lying demented cunt
CNN. Inept tv cunts
shola racist bat. Loud-minged cunt
owen dickhead. Small cunt
omid offensive boat-race. Odd looking stupid cunt
chris shit. ITV cunt
miserable Harrison. Fucking stupid looking cunt
shaun Robinson. another cunt
stephen Colbert. twatty cunt
orca. Tired old tubby enabling cunt
liz Jones. Deluded hack of a cunt
paul burrell. Vacuous cunt
blake lively. Stupid cunt
bouzey. A great big cunt
myra. Online meghan cunt
james Barr. Idiot cunt
shane reaction. Another fucking idiot cunt
house in habit. A cunt
denise welch. Drunken cunt
charlene white. Stupid cunt
bill maher. Another stupid cunt
marlene fuzagi. Lying gatecrashing racist cunt.

😎😎
Sheryl Crow - horse faced hag cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart

Meemew

VIP Member
Thankyou for adding Giles Coren.
It's because of him the Rose Hanbury rumour got traction.
He deserves a special version of Hell for that
Can we add Baroness Bruck? Frothing evil twisted Squaddie-come-lately cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha

ChipDex

VIP Member
I think the Stoat thinks he is cool and hanging round with rappers, celebrities and that fat knob James Corden will appeal to the younger generation and add to his 'coolness', so I'm not surprised he is 'in' with Diddy, Orca etc.
Their detachment from family and friends is very telling. Family and good friends keep you grounded, and usually know you well enough to tell you when you are being a dickhead, snd slso advice from people who genuinely care about you. The Harkles inability to build and keep relationships

That lardy arsed lack of talent can get right back up markles arse where she belongs. Rude bitch that she is
BIB

Camilla's cooler than he is. All ages out to see her in Shropshire today. Big crowd.

We saw the motorcade and all the lovely outriders while we were in the car. I thought of Harold. :p

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
They did the same thing with Sussex Royal when they thought they could use it to sell coffee mugs, tea towels etc. Everything and the kitchen sink. Actually according to the picture in the DM she is going to sell a stove lololol!
---

Harry has turned into Andrew Redux.

More like Acid Reflux.

• Haha
  • Heart

KatLit

VIP Member
Genuine question.
Why would you pay a fortune for a soap that smells of heritage tomatoes?
Couldn't you just use cheap stuff and sniff a tin of Napolina while you're getting washed?πŸ˜€

• Haha

LorraineH483

Chatty Member
I've never seen this before, this is hilarious! The look on Harry's face, you just know that before they left the house, they had a conversation like

Harry: I don't know, babe, it's not a ball, I don't know if you should wear a ballgown. I think everyone else will be wearing business casual.

Meghan: But I'm a duchess! Everyone is going to be dazzled when I show up - a duchess in a ballgown.

Then they get there and Harry's embarrassed for her, but too afraid to say 'I told you so'.
Wonder how long she had to spend picking sticky popcorn off the dress after it swept that grubby carpet in the second photo πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

planetmirth

VIP Member
Updated Tattle Cunt List as of 19:37 Hrs G.M.T.

harry. Orange cunt
meghan. Lying demented cunt
CNN. Inept tv cunts
shola racist bat. Loud-minged cunt
owen dickhead. Small cunt
omid offensive boat-race. Odd looking stupid cunt
chris shit. ITV cunt
miserable Harrison. Fucking stupid looking cunt
shaun Robinson. another cunt
stephen Colbert. twatty cunt
orca. Tired old tubby enabling cunt
liz Jones. Deluded hack of a cunt
paul burrell. Vacuous cunt
blake lively. Stupid cunt
bouzey. A great big cunt
myra. Online meghan cunt
james Barr. Idiot cunt
shane reaction. Another fucking idiot cunt
house in habit. A cunt
denise welch. Drunken cunt
charlene white. Stupid cunt
bill maher. Another stupid cunt
marlene fuzagi. Lying gatecrashing racist cunt.
tessa Dunlop. Rubbery cunt
sheryl crow. Horse-faced cunt

😎😎
Sarah Vine did a whole article on β€˜ oooh where’s her wedding ring then ..’
Big Blue Cunt

• Heart

wibble

VIP Member
I've lost count of how many times I have asked and received no answer to the questions,
What does he want them to apologise for?
What did they do?
William broke his necklace...
Kate is more beautiful than Rachel....
They are more popular...

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Duchess of Narsussex.
If these parties that Harry attended were in 2022 and 2023 it tells me that him and Meghan have been separated for a couple of years because if they were still together at this time there is no way that Meghan would have allowed Harry to attend these parties.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 43