Harry & Meghan #427 Poundland Paltrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I worked as a temp in a hospital secretarial office, the ladies in there regularly looked up patients medical history and family members and it was NOT mandatory for the job. Very unethical but a lot of these organisations employ pond life who get very comfortable and throw their weight around.
Was this back in the day of paper charts? Back then they were at the nurse's station and you could sit there and read them. Once computers came into play, you had to log on with an ID. There was also an advisory that you were not to delve into a medical record unless you had a reason to do so. There was tracking so whomever was accessing could be traced. I had this kind of access to computerized hospital medical records even though I was in a medical office. I had access so tests could be ordered and reports and past medical records could be accessed. I had to be vetted before I was able to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
TRG. Strange day of events for UK and US. Cover up? Deflection?

This Tony Bradby interview -I'm pretty sure that this is the one in which stoat tells us that [paraphrasing] 'this is my mission in life, I was born to do this, to save the British people from the press/media'.

He sounded like some messianic loon, drunk on his own delusions, eyes glistening with a 100 mile stare, preaching his gospel of redemption from the evil press. And so he's appointed himself The Saviour.

Why this clip isn't well-known and played over and over is a real mystery to me. He really shows himself in all his ignorant, deranged self-glorification in which he mistakes wealth and power for the competence and right to dictate to the rest of us.

I'm not an education and qualifications snob. I'm not a fan of certificates for their own sake.

But this very delusional man really does need to get himself a decent humanities education. Bradby did a fair job of putting the well-established case for democracy and freedom of the press/the Fourth Estate and citizens' freedom of expression etc. The messianic loon just blew past this pro-democracy argument, clearly not understanding how vital these checks and balances are.

Meanwhile, saviour stoat is blindly being manipulated and used by people who have been educated and are so much smarter than him - and it's to no one's benefit except that of his puppeteer 'friends'.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Why in the world would they have used body doubles after all the brouhaha from the photoshopping. People are crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
According to Taz. Too many coincidences

It makes me wonder if there is something going on behind the scenes that Raytch knows about and doesn't like. She always stirs stuff up just before she loses.
---
My guess would be Alex Soros, but I'm just throwing darts in the dark here.
---

It's hard for me to believe that the Rothschilds would be throwing money at that bint.
Not for me. I can wholly believe it. They're nasty people. Don't buy into his eco-warrior humanitarian schtick. He's full of crap. Their only loyalty is to their money.
---
This Tony Bradby interview -I'm pretty sure that this is the one in which stoat tells us that [paraphrasing] 'this is my mission in life, I was born to do this, to save the British people from the press/media'.

He sounded like some messianic loon, drunk on his own delusions, eyes glistening with a 100 mile stare, preaching his gospel of redemption from the evil press. And so he's appointed himself The Saviour.

Why this clip isn't well-known and played over and over is a real mystery to me. He really shows himself in all his ignorant, deranged self-glorification in which he mistakes wealth and power for the competence and right to dictate to the rest of us.

I'm not an education and qualifications snob. I'm not a fan of certificates for their own sake.

But this very delusional man really does need to get himself a decent humanities education. Bradby did a fair job of putting the well-established case for democracy and freedom of the press/the Fourth Estate and citizens' freedom of expression etc. The messianic loon just blew past this pro-democracy argument, clearly not understanding how vital these checks and balances are.

Meanwhile, saviour stoat is blindly being manipulated and used by people who have been educated and are so much smarter than him - and it's to no one's benefit except that of his puppeteer 'friends'.
Scary that he's a counselor of state.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
In answer to why no one is looking at them - I lived in Los Angeles and when you’re not expecting to see someone famous, you don’t always notice them. I can’t tell you the number of times I was sitting right next to someone famous and didn’t notice. We’re used to the touched up media images not the every day appearance.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Why in the world would they have used body doubles after all the brouhaha from the photoshopping. People are crazy.
Might it actually be a set up with those 'celeb lookalikes' ..... as a stunt?
I know Catherine has been unwell so will, might look different but the face just looks... a bit off. Even without make up she's beautiful.
Have KP or BP confirmed or denied it's them?
No one has come to the fore stating how shocked they were to see them out & about...despite being respectful someone always pipes up.

I'm just playing devils advocate....

Reactions: 17
Whatever is going on it's seriously weird. They should be able to provide this info at the drop of a hat. It will only fuel rumours that something is dodgy with the paperwork.
Reading your comments about records, I just remembered... there was a period years ago when I went back and forth to the US for my UK work. Visas all legit etc. On one occasion, the border officer thought he saw something sus in my passport or maybe he was having an extra-pissy day! So he picked up the phone to wherever the incomer records are to check my previous entries and got the all-good within 10 mins! This was mid-90s so I don't know if it was a paper record they referred to or if it was digitised. It was very efficient.
So has US border bureaucracy gone totally down the pan, even with all the supertech they have now?
Or is Biden covering up for the stoat?
And why did POTUS Obama visit No.10 today...?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Link to new Fred

• Heart
Reactions: 23
But what an utterly crap photo, no dignity or gravitas. I would be fuming if I were them. 😁😁
Totally agree! First thought when I scrolled onto it: CLOWNS!!
It perfectly represents their vacay lifestyle.
These are people who take holidays from their holidays.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Reading your comments about records, I just remembered... there was a period years ago when I went back and forth to the US for my UK work. Visas all legit etc. On one occasion, the border officer thought he saw something sus in my passport or maybe he was having an extra-pissy day! So he picked up the phone to wherever the incomer records are to check my previous entries and got the all-good within 10 mins! This was mid-90s so I don't know if it was a paper record they referred to or if it was digitised. It was very efficient.
So has US border bureaucracy gone totally down the pan, even with all the supertech they have now?
I saw yesterday that Obummer was at Downing Street & wonder what the duck for?!?!?! Are they going to “create” some paperwork for H so he can stay?? Was a deal struck??? It’s all bullshit & reeks like tit!! 🤬

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I saw yesterday that Obummer was at Downing ? Street & wonder what the duck for?!?!?! Are they going to “create” some paperwork for H so he can stay?? Was a deal struck??? It’s all bullshit & reeks like tit!! 🤬
b
I think he's asking if they'd support Michelle running. Maybe?
---
Reading your comments about records, I just remembered... there was a period years ago when I went back and forth to the US for my UK work. Visas gall legit etc. On one occasion, the border officer thought he saw something sus in my passport or maybe he was having an extra-pissy day! So he picked up the phone to wherever the incomer records are to check my previous entries and got the all-good within 10 mins! This was mid-90s so I don't know if it was a paper record they referred to or if it was digitised. It was very efficient.
Oh yeah I don't think he filled out a thing and B is protecting the agency therefore himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.