Harry & Meghan #427 Poundland Paltrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Canellecitadelle.

And I suppose if they tried to get Catherine's the same staff may well have tried to access KC3's as well.

Screenshot_20240319-214020_kindlephoto-890073021.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Don’t shoot the messenger 😬

I wish this lady, who ever she is, would come forward, on camera, and tell reporters that it was her; that someone with a mobile put 2+2 together and sought to make £200k from the picture.

Reactions: 22
We know why. It's because she's a lying witch. She wrote the histrionic article about her 'miscarriage' herself. She didn't want protecting, she wanted publicity. And still does.
Which version of her miscarriage? To my count there were four retelling of it? Having suffered still birth and miscarriage myself this really intrigues me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Wow! The William and Kate thread is far out. Dare I say, slightly sugary.

Anyway, here is a totally unrelated post. Nothing at all to do with anyone going totally nuts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Bookworm. RF website vs Sussex website

Thanks @LadyMuck 💃
BookWorm addressed the elephant in the room. The RF website was worked on for about a week, being changed around, and the Stoats were off for about half and hour and then back on.
They now have a combined profile and are below PA. People say they've been demoted but BookWorm thinks this is gaslighting after public pressure following the Ho's new website.

This has all been done with the approval of Chuck.
Their bios are further gaslighting. Are the Flatpacks dual citizens? If so US law also applies, and each child should have a birth certificate, social security number and passport. Their names on the RF website are Prince Archie Sussex and Princess Lilibet Sussex, but these are not the names on their birth certificates.

Worse, they are in the Line of Succession. BookWorm went through the Law of Succession, and these have not changed. The Bill of Rights and Act of Settlement rule the Law of Succession, which are clear in that heirs have to be born of the body. Otherwise they are not eligible.

Legally and constitutionally, until proof of life is provided to the Crown and to the public those children cannot be in the Line of Succession. If Chuck wants them to be called Prince and Princess that's down to him. Michael Jackson called his son Prince. The Line of Succession is governed by law, and the king is guilty of fraud.

The Sussex page contains the link sussex.com to their new website. What an endorsement, source of traffic and referral! People would pay hundreds of thousands to get this, people paid £200,000 to be photographed with Chuck and he was sold to the highest bidder.

BookWorm thinks that the Stoats were notified about the RF changes weeks ago, so launched sussex.com so it looks like an extension of the RF website. There are links to 10 websites, including The Aspen Institute and Archewell, so the RF website is advertising for-profit businesses like Better.Up.

RF members are not allowed to endorse businesses using their titles without permission. Ahead of the Coronation last year the ASA provided a new set of guidelines, and in short, RF members should not be mentioned in marketing and royals should avoid the impression that any products have been royally endorsed if it's not the case. Royal warrants are another matter.

The link to the new Sussex website opens the door to all sorts of exploitation and is advertising for the Sussexes on a grand scale. It's not a demotion, and shame on BP for cheapening the Monarchy day by day.
Well she's bitten the bullet here. Can you imagine Robert Jobson having the courage to write something like this?
It's a huge promotion cunningly disguised as a "demotion by putting them below PA". Discreetly on their page and not easily noticeable is the goldmine, Sussex.com. Wow.

Say for example someone bought a jar of jam and got salmonella. Who would they sue? This is absolute madness.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Which version of her miscarriage? To my count there were four retelling of it? Having suffered still birth and miscarriage myself this really intrigues me.
And whilst it was happening, Archie was firing out a series of three syllable words. Ironically NOT the word miscarriage. All of which were his first words.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
That's a terrible AI version of the picture
---

She's a sport reporter, how is that "doing her job"?!

And shame on English Rugby for defending her when Catherine is their patron. They should stay well away from anything to do with this
That was an old post of when she was almost bullied out of her job. Her post about Catherine isn’t venomous but it just plays into the hands of people rounding on her to be some kind of performing monkey so everyone can have their pound of flesh.
I just think someone with a past of being on the receiving end would act with a little more consideration.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Why should Wootton get away with lying?
1.Not mentioning the name of the member of the public (assistant to W&K (me)) but let's call him as the MSM did-Nelson Silva.
2. Evidence of payment.
3. Confirmation by Nelson Silva that he sold it.
5. Woe is ..KP.
6.In the year 2024 somebody that can afford to shop in the mostly overpriced farm shops, like Nelson Silva (what a rare..name) owns a Nokia level phone circa 2005.Is as (Nelson Silva) in his 40's, and lacks even a basic skill set of ''potato usage.''
7.If KP thinks that playing the Diana ''privacy intrusion ''game can work, well bridges can be sold.
8. The tinsel conspiraloons are one thing, using the supporters as dumb sheep is another.
9.The photo was edited, the ''composite'' accusations are valid, for amateur sleuths, they wouldn't be possible without the toddler level photoshoping that happened in that pic.
10.Also the media always paid for Royal images.
11. This is a ''public interest '' game, not a photoshop problem. It is about ''visibility.''
BIB
"9.The photo was edited, the ''composite'' accusations are valid, for amateur sleuths, they wouldn't be possible without the toddler level photoshoping that happened in that pic."

If you're talking about the Mother's Day photo, are you saying it was a composite? That's what I glimpsed at the time but it wasn't a mainstream view. Is this why it was pulled rather than because of Charlotte's sleeve, but people fixated on the sleeve because AP Getty AFP and the rest never used the word "composite"?
I find it impossible to believe that William and Catherine produced this for the public.

@knoddle it was great to hear that Zager & Evans song, thanks. Didn't half take me back, and so prescient!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
It's just a little over a week to Easter. If she goes to the Service on Sunday, we'll see Catherine then. If not, she'll hopefully resume public duties in April. It's not all that far off. Media greed and idle gossip apart, people need to be a bit patient instead of adding to the frenzy. I've started having a second-hand existential crisis now 😂😂

Schrodinger's Princess 💕😂

Bet poor Smegsy's having a crisis of her own right now watching all this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
New at 10 Hospital staff member in breech of accessing Catherine's medical records.... duck!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.