Harry & Meghan #427 Poundland Paltrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why haven't the bloody palace removed all trace of them?? :mad: :mad:
Have to agree with bookworm on the website issue. She says BP gaslighting the public. Harry and meghan still on there but even though their bios were reduced they put a link to sussex dot com which in turn links to everything they are involved with. So going from royal.uk you can link to invictus betterup travlyst archwell etc etc. What better advertisment is that. Also LOS archie and lily have dual citizenship but what are their names on birthcert. They are now sussex therefore they would have to have legally changed their names as both birth certs are mountbatten windsor. Its all a tangled mess at the moment. I admired the late Queen so much and i often think how sad she would be to see everything falling to pieces. There is an epic hate campaign against the Prince and Princess of wales at the moment and i just pray to god nothing happens to them. Sorry for ranting on but feeling frustrated with the whole fiasco 🤬
---
Lordy, Lordy. The press are now reporting that attempts have made been made to unlawfully access HRH the Princess of Wales's medical records.
Its the mirror there was nothing on the news about it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
In the US that will cost you your job. It also carries a $50,000 fine and up to a year in prison. Hope it was worth it.
When I worked as a temp in a hospital secretarial office, the ladies in there regularly looked up patients medical history and family members and it was NOT mandatory for the job. Very unethical but a lot of these organisations employ pond life who get very comfortable and throw their weight around.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
New TRG!! She goes through the entire RF website and points out ALL the changes! 😆 The new site is very “strategic & measured” 😉
People disagree on whether the Harkles have been demoted - TRG/Lady C say yes. Bookworm/Paula M say no. TRG refers to the Barkjack/Theresa Longo tweet that said changes would be made to the website overall so didn't look as if the Harkles were being singled out.

Reactions: 25
It's just a little over a week to Easter. If she goes to the Service on Sunday, we'll see Catherine then. If not, she'll hopefully resume public duties in April. It's not all that far off. Media greed and idle gossip apart, people need to be a bit patient instead of adding to the frenzy. I've started having a second-hand existential crisis now 😂😂

Schrodinger's Princess 💕😂

Bet poor Smegsy's having a crisis of her own right now watching all this 😂

Schrodinger's Princess 😄

This madness could go on forever 🤯🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Houseinhabit on Wednesday last week when she was putting out childish conspiracy theories for her own glorification to tease and tantalise her followers, without a care in the world of fhe mental turmoil this had on Catherine:

IMG_0307.jpeg

Houseinhabit today, knowing this tit is about to hit the fan and she is guilty as sin!!!
IMG_0418.jpeg

IMG_0419.jpeg

What an absolute snake!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Celt views. Divided opinions on C & W photo at farm shop.

Celt says what I thought, how come nobody was looking up at them

Thankd @LadyMuck :coffee:
The photographer says he saw the Waleses buying bread, and went to his car to get his phone.
Celt's first thought was that it is them though the stills don't look like Catherine. William could have been anyone in that cap, so did they get a body double?
Why look for a conspiracy? However there are lots of questions and opinion is divided. It looks like Catherine's legs and stride. Why aren't people looking at them? Were they told not to, or was it not William and Catherine?
If people saw the Waleses walking past they'd have done a double-take. Another thing is the bodyguards, there were none there and normally they're a giveaway because they're 10 feet away and you can always spot them.
If Catherine is well though not in the public eye yet, why not speak to a few people and put the rumours to bed? Why is William hiding his face?
This wasn't set up by the Palace, but they knew that someone would take a photo and you'd think they'd do something more foolproof.
Is the shop one of those that keeps Christmas decorations up out of season? The Metadata of the video confirms it was taken on that day.
Lots if questions, but on balance Celt thinks it's real, and a distraction about other things going on and a serious announcement.

Reactions: 20
Reactions: 19
These attacks do nothing but just increase the Wales popularity. I think an intervention is seriously needed. This is the wife of the heir of the throne we're talking about. With the medical records potentially being hacked. Something extreamly sinister is at work here. The media talks about breaching trust, well that works both ways. If it turns out that the media are behind this then it puts the spotlight back onto the media and unethical practices.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
When I worked as a temp in a hospital secretarial office, the ladies in there regularly looked up patients medical history and family members and it was NOT mandatory for the job. Very unethical but a lot of these organisations employ pond life who get very comfortable and throw their weight around.
It would have to be a pretty stupid person as medical systems have flagged unauthorised access for at least 20 years

I remember the case of Anna Lindh, the Swedish foreign Minister, who was stabbed while out shopping in 2003 and later died of her injuries. I believe several staff were investigated and one was sacked and prosecuted for accessing her journal

• Wow
Reactions: 33
well well - ARO being bankrolled? is this what the chummy meeting some months ago was all about?

288. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 03/19 **13**
Apparently, the rich (young, not the old one) guy (David Mayer de Rothschild) from the wealthy family the alliterate one was trying to woo a few months ago is bankrolling all of this new rollout. I wonder how much of the company (“American Riviera Orchard) he will own. Also on board is the male co-founder (Jens Grede) of the undergarment company (“Skims“). Interestingly enough, not the female co-founder/reality star (Emma Grede). David Mayer de Rothschild/Meghan Markle/”American Riviera Orchard”/Jens Grede/”Skims”/Emma Grede (Meghan Markle believes name of her new lifestyle brand American Riviera Orchard is 'perfect' and 'authentic to her', source reveals - as PR experts suggest duchess may have left her name off due to plunging popularity in the US) (Meet the Gredes: the couple behind Kim Kardashian’s £3bn underwear brand Skims) (BLIND ITEM REVEALED 06/18/23)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I think the publishers are too embarrassed to admit they paid him way too much for Spare because the true sales figures for it were SHITE and they have decided not to go ahead with further books.
He can't admit the publishers have dropped him because he wants to pretend it sold loads of copies.
A convenient get out is he has decided not to write any more. This way he and the publishers save face.
That's what I think.
All of your reasons plus the publisher doesn't trust him. He recanted on what he wrote in his book and he could do it again. I don't believe that his father is giving him a penny. He doesn't have to. The public sees what is going on with Harry and that he is a spoiled child and a liar. Why should the public spend money on a book full of lies? Harry moves away more from his family and country every day in a literal and figurative sense. Everyone sees it and that he is becoming just another displaced man with a title and no country.

Everyone remembers the book Mommie Dearest about Joan Crawford. No more wire hangers. What if Christina had gone on talk shows or written another book recanting all of it? There would be no second book from her. There would have been no movie that made a ton of money. Christina's book overshadowed what the twin girls who were adopted later had to say about Joan being a good mother. No one wanted to hear that when what Christina had to say was far more sensational. It is the same with Harry. He trashed his family and there isn't really any more than he can say that he hasn't already said so why bother with a second book if he is going to change his tune?

Reactions: 29

View attachment 2825424
My guess would be Alex Soros, but I'm just throwing darts in the dark here.
---
well well - ARO being bankrolled? is this what the chummy meeting some months ago was all about?

288. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 03/19 **13**
Apparently, the rich (young, not the old one) guy (David Mayer de Rothschild) from the wealthy family the alliterate one was trying to woo a few months ago is bankrolling all of this new rollout. I wonder how much of the company (“American Riviera Orchard) he will own. Also on board is the male co-founder (Jens Grede) of the undergarment company (“Skims“). Interestingly enough, not the female co-founder/reality star (Emma Grede). David Mayer de Rothschild/Meghan Markle/”American Riviera Orchard”/Jens Grede/”Skims”/Emma Grede (Meghan Markle believes name of her new lifestyle brand American Riviera Orchard is 'perfect' and 'authentic to her', source reveals - as PR experts suggest duchess may have left her name off due to plunging popularity in the US) (Meet the Gredes: the couple behind Kim Kardashian’s £3bn underwear brand Skims) (BLIND ITEM REVEALED 06/18/23)
It's hard for me to believe that the Rothschilds would be throwing money at that bint.

Reactions: 25
It would have to be a pretty stupid person as medical systems have flagged unauthorised access for at least 20 years

I remember the case of Anna Lindh, the Swedish foreign Minister, who was stabbed while out shopping in 2003 and later died of her injuries. I believe several staff were investigated and one was sacked and prosecuted for accessing her journal
There is always the possibility that someone is trying to hack into the records system. It has happened in the US and the hospital has had to pay ransom to Russian hackers to stop it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.