Harry & Meghan #425 Fright in white satin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m probably in the minority here (only me?) but if this latest escapade of hers keeps her occupied and means that she doesn’t spend her time thinking of ways to reap ‘revenge’ on the RF, then I hope it achieves a modicum of success.
I agree. I also hope she divorces that bleep she's married to and I hope ... well, I won't say what I hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
More tweets that I like.....

Screenshot_20240315_083614_X_1.jpg

Is this true?
Investigated by whom???

Screenshot_20240315_083734_X_1.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Another beige lifestyle brand! The name sounds like that Ugly Betty actress!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I predict (and am hoping for) bankruptcy within two years.

Likely deliberately planning to file for bankruptcy and get a hand-out from the government. And they get to blame the BRF/William and Catherine for "ruining their prospects". Or even more likely, to extort money and half-in-half-out from the BRF, because them declaring bankruptcy would be "embarassing" for the family as a whole, or at least his father. Charles might just fall for it 🤷 HMTLQ bailed out Andrew a few times, didn't she?

• Wow
Reactions: 32
She may have some initial success with the sugars clamouring to support their kween, but she is the brand and she is a completely polarising figure. Even if she did have the most amazing products, if people don’t like her they won’t buy them. I imagine the same revulsion as when I see Holly Willoughby’s fake butter-wouldn’t-melt grin staring back at me from the bedding aisle in Dunelm.
yip I get you! there was a duvet cover I quite liked on the shelf until I notice Hollyfilla staring back I didn't want nightmares so didn't buy!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just to let you guys know, Megyn Kelly is getting absolutely savaged in the comments of the edited segment of her show where her and her guests are LAUGHING at poor Catherine and whatever hardship she MAY be going through.

Megyn Kelly believes, much like House in Habit (who btw has done her regular thing of going on the defence) that Catherine is fair game and she won’t stop speculating.

These people disappoint me because they are supposed to cut through the bullshit, and here we have two women who are just adding to it.

HIH has pointed out her bio has always stated she is a conspiracy theorist and if you don’t like it leave, so fair enough but what I see is someone who probably started out with some integrity, but has become corrupted because she’s actually just another wannabe fame seeker. I unsubbed and won’t be checking in with her again.

It’s Megyn Kelly who has really disappointed me.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Bloody woman. “ In a double-whammy of announcements, the Sussexes went on to reveal the winners of their $100,000 NAACP Archewell Foundation Digital Civil Rights Award while William was still speaking and handing out awards to the winners [of the Diana Awards].’
Who would willingly want to give this creature their hard-earned? I get up at 0400 every day to start work (my students are in East Asia, and I work according to their schedule, not my own). There’s no way in hell that I’d ever spend my earnings on Meghan-branded birdseed. I also can’t believe their audacity in hard-launching their brand when Charles and Kate are so ill - and not only NOT wishing their family members well, but having a pop at Kate via the loathsome Scabies. Whom do they think is going to buy their tat? Do they believe their sixteen bathroomed Olive Garden and security, not to mention MeMe’s hideous wardrobe, is going to be paid for by their sugars?
I just don’t get whom they’re marketing and selling to. There are plenty of upmarket, aspirational lifestyle brands out there. Does MeMe think that her RF link (which she is totally exploiting, illicitly, by using her name on this, using a logo reminiscent of their royal cipher, and choosing a name which suggests Highgrove/the King, as someone pointed out on this thread) is enough to make her the new Martha Stewart? Does she think: Martha’s in her eighties now, and can’t last much longer - so I’m going to step into her shoes? Why is she shilling such a wide range of products? Jam, napkins, dog leashes, decanters, yoga mats, birdseed?
As with everything she does, it’s an ill-thought-out, incoherent, disjointed mess. I predict (and am hoping for) bankruptcy within two years. And on the outside chance that she’s a sustained success, I believe she’ll divorce him and go off with a sixty-something California liberal multimillionaire type. She’s probably started lovebombing some poor sod already.
just maybe she is planning to use Montedeceitful for a yoga retreat with a farm shop and kitchen!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Just a quick thought and conspiracy theory: you know how we always wonder who are the Harkle's backers?
What if it's Charles? That's why they feel they can get away with anything 😡

Charles could be jealous of William's popularity, looks, beautiful wife and kids, the fact that QEII had more time to spend with William as a child than with him...
It would explain a lot!

What do you think?
Edited to add: I'm tired of the Harkles, can't they live quietly for a while?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I've done a recap for the new thread.
Just waiting tol we hit 1000 posts in this one to start it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Her flourishy font could kind of be acceptable if she didn't do that weird backwards flick on the D's - it's jarring!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Likely deliberately planning to file for bankruptcy and get a hand-out from the government. And they get to blame the BRF/William and Catherine for "ruining their prospects". Or even more likely, to extort money and half-in-half-out from the BRF, because them declaring bankruptcy would be "embarassing" for the family as a whole, or at least his father. Charles might just fall for it 🤷 HMTLQ bailed out Andrew a few times, didn't she?
I can see them doing that, because they’re so painfully short sighted. They never save for tomorrow what they could dump on the news cycle today. When they ‘fled’ (ha ha) the RF, they could’ve dined on the tea they slow-dripped for years. But no, they dropped all their allegations on Harpo and saved nothing for Netflix (and that ‘documentary’ will only ever be remembered for Markle’s disgraceful fake curtsy). I don’t think the RF would help out Edward and Wallis, though. Mumsy certainly did bail out PAndy, but he never announced his intention to sever himself completely from the RF, go it alone and exile himself from his own country. The toxic duo have made themselves so repellent, particularly in staying silent on Kate (when not actively attacking her), that the monarchy would probably fall if the King bailed them out.
I can’t WAIT to see what the lunatics over at Celebitchy make of all this. Guaranteed hours of fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.