Harry & Meghan #425 Fright in white satin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm convinced she's going to just be a reseller. No warehouse etc, just take orders and get some wholesaler to fulfil the orders.
This - and also I read somewhere there's a waiting list for jam - means she'll know how much to buy and not have loads in stock/storage.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bloody woman. “ In a double-whammy of announcements, the Sussexes went on to reveal the winners of their $100,000 NAACP Archewell Foundation Digital Civil Rights Award while William was still speaking and handing out awards to the winners [of the Diana Awards].’
Who would willingly want to give this creature their hard-earned? I get up at 0400 every day to start work (my students are in East Asia, and I work according to their schedule, not my own). There’s no way in hell that I’d ever spend my earnings on Meghan-branded birdseed. I also can’t believe their audacity in hard-launching their brand when Charles and Kate are so ill - and not only NOT wishing their family members well, but having a pop at Kate via the loathsome Scabies. Whom do they think is going to buy their tat? Do they believe their sixteen bathroomed Olive Garden and security, not to mention MeMe’s hideous wardrobe, is going to be paid for by their sugars?
I just don’t get whom they’re marketing and selling to. There are plenty of upmarket, aspirational lifestyle brands out there. Does MeMe think that her RF link (which she is totally exploiting, illicitly, by using her name on this, using a logo reminiscent of their royal cipher, and choosing a name which suggests Highgrove/the King, as someone pointed out on this thread) is enough to make her the new Martha Stewart? Does she think: Martha’s in her eighties now, and can’t last much longer - so I’m going to step into her shoes? Why is she shilling such a wide range of products? Jam, napkins, dog leashes, decanters, yoga mats, birdseed?
As with everything she does, it’s an ill-thought-out, incoherent, disjointed mess. I predict (and am hoping for) bankruptcy within two years. And on the outside chance that she’s a sustained success, I believe she’ll divorce him and go off with a sixty-something California liberal multimillionaire type. She’s probably started lovebombing some poor sod already.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
My Dad was an illustrator in the advertising industry in the 60’s, 80’s and 80’s and I used to steal his letraset, I loved it! A couple of weeks ago Talking Pictures had a whole half hour programme from either the 60’a or 70’s about letraset - I recorded it!! 😂
I watched that letraset programme. Looked like me dream job. I think I born 30 yrs too late.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just when you think they can't go any lower

He's seriously still not over that extra sausage is he? Just shows he's never coming back 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Followers does not equal sales. I can't see who will buy this stuff other than a few hundred Sugars.
---

Ah you said it more eloquently and I hadn't refreshed when posted. Who wants overpriced jam these days?!

Thank you! ❤

I'm fresh off an exhibition on Sunday. Almost no one - and I'm talking about the wealthy "elite" ladies who live for shopping and showing off how they generously paid full price for exclusive products - wanted to pay us fair prices for our very good, all certified and organic etc products.

Some of us will probably get together and wail and give up on Karma if she becomes a huge success 😂😂

• Heart
As with everything she does, it’s an ill-thought-out, incoherent, disjointed mess.
As I said. She's mad. I don't know what the exact medical term is. But she is. She's nuts. The bleeding-heart part of me, which is rich, tells me that when a mother leaves home and disappears during the formative years of a girl it's NEVER a GOOD thing. Here we have the evidence of that. Sorry, but I DO blame the mother. Meghan is obviously a fucked-up person, but it's her mother that is the root of all this bleeping psychopathy. At least in my unconsidered opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

He's seriously still not over that extra sausage is he? Just shows he's never coming back 🤣🤣🤣
Did he actually make an appearance at the Diana awards, o haven't seen any coverage of it.

Reactions: 18
I’m probably in the minority here (only me?) but if this latest escapade of hers keeps her occupied and means that she doesn’t spend her time thinking of ways to reap ‘revenge’ on the RF, then I hope it achieves a modicum of success. Nothing major mind you, but it’s hardly likely to do that, as I hate this woman with every fibre of my being but she is not going to go away any time soon so I would rather she concentrates on this rather than W&C.
Also what if she uses the word ‘ royal’ or even ‘duchess of Sussex’ she has so devalued these words in relation to herself that they don’t carry any ‘clout’ now ..... they are meaningless. They will not attract anybody new to her fan base. She has her followers, who will always fawn at her feet , and then there is the rest of us who know what she is like and that certainly isn’t a ‘royal duchess’!

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Talk radio just now.....
"She's going to be raking in money from this.
She got over a hundred thousand followers in three hours so it's going to get loads more followers and be a huge success."

Maybe.
Maybe not.
How many of those will buy stuff and how many are nosey bastards like us?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Dad and I are going chicken shopping, most likely tomorrow. I'll buy extra sausages and eat them all in a sweet nod 😂😂😂 (I have to think this way, otherwise the Gruesomes were putting me off them 😭😂).

• Haha

Or he didn’t actually know she was going to do this? Maybe I’m reaching, but this to me screams they are separated, especially with the Diana connection no way he would want to be overshadowed in that

• Wow
Reactions: 36
I think, initially, her website will be successful. The sugars seem thick as mince and will happily pay through the nose for a beige polyester blanket, or a low in fruit jam but most people won’t.
As per usual it’s a cash grab with no thought put into the longevity of her product. She’s launched a half baked website which looks like something that would appear on the apprentice.
Retail is ruthless and it’s hard to make a profit. But hey, she’s whip smart and doesn’t need to listen to boring old experts so it will, ultimately, be a complete failure.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Cameron Walker is definitely a fan of M, with his biased reporting. He was asked if her timing was bad, but he said it could be a coincidence. Ffs.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
In my last post I forgot to add the American part to Riviera orchard. American Riviera Orchard is a mouthful. People will no doubt abbreviate it to ARO which is the shortened version of aromantic (those who do not experience romantic attraction).

• Wow
Being a teenager in 80's I remember a woman that the Press consistently foisted upon the public. There was no public demand for information on this woman but she was reported on by the papers all the time. She had no discernible talent, wasn't particularly attractive and was clearly unaware of both those facts.

It made more sense as to why there were colour spreads in the Sunday papers when you discovered her husband was 30 years her senior and determined for her to achieve her dream. At various times she wanted to be a film star or a pop star and busy buying film rights etc. anything to achieve the dream.

Those of a similar age will no doubt hear the name as a blast from the past - Pia Zadora. Markle reminds me of this person.

You can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear etc..... Markle has no talent and is still thrashing around spending Harry's money and the money of those who invested in Harry (Netflix deal wouldn't have happened without the lie that Harry could provide access to the RF).

She will spend every last penny trying new ventures that will inevitably fail - truly the modern day Del Trotter thinking next year we will be Presidents/Head of Netflix, King of UK etc and everyone will love us. An empty soul and is why so much of her behaviour is ghoulish.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I think, initially, her website will be successful. The sugars seem thick as mince and will happily pay through the nose for a beige polyester blanket, or a low in fruit jam but most people won’t.
As per usual it’s a cash grab with no thought put into the longevity of her product. She’s launched a half baked website which looks like something that would appear on the apprentice.
Retail is ruthless and it’s hard to make a profit. But hey, she’s whip smart and doesn’t need to listen to boring old experts so it will, ultimately, be a complete failure.
It might put them off her if she's selling a load of cheap shite, that falls to bits after they buy it, for extortionate prices!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The excellent Duchess of Narsussex. Everyone knows the rumours are crazy

That all sounds like a very maggoty mess.
He explained it well though - and made some incendiary claims.
I do hope he's run all this reportage past his lawyers, including evidence.

Terribly shocking if stoat has been engaging dodgy faux journos (with criminal convictions) to target people like Dan. If there's enough evidence, there are several criminal charges that could be applied....

On second thoughts, why on earth should I be shocked if true?
In their reign of terror to date, the stoats have done many awful, despicable things that have hurt many people....these tuppenny trash leopards are not going to change their spots now.

Meanwhile, does anyone know if X is the only place we can watch Dan's daily programme?
I think Dan's new gig is subscription service via Substack.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.