Harry & Meghan #424 Anus Whoreibilis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker, first time poster. I think my favourite part of the Rose Hanbury story that is still circling is that Prince William is the father of one of her sons. I even saw someone say they did a “deep dive”. So deep they failed to notice that her sons are twins. Quite remarkable that PW managed to father one of them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Thank you both @Cinnamon.girl and @Chita.

I think I assumed I was being laughed at because I posted in a very different, controversial thread a few months ago, and everyone who disagreed with me kept reacting with laughing emojis.

I forgot that different threads have different etiquettes and use reaction emojis differently.

And for anyone who did mean to laugh react at my post because they don't agree with me - it's OK, I've gotten over it now ;)
I'm always posting stuff that people don't agree with, and was worried about it to start with but am not now as this is such a tolerant thread.

Comments on 2 Daily Mail articles disappear before they get posted, so when I last looked there were none at all. Some articles say that KP "had this photo planned for weeks", but this seems unlikely.
Celt views

Thanks @LadyMuck :coronation:
Celt said the photo was a relief to fans. The edited bits have been highlighted in the press, but when you edit one part it can make other parts blurred. Catherine's apology suggested that they didn't anticipate a problem.

Five international press agencies issued a Kill Notice, which is very unusual, and AP in the UK also killed it when they couldn't get clarification from KP.

Celt thinks the photo looks genuine, but it was saved twice, on an Apple Mac, on Friday and Saturday so maybe more editing was done. They must have known the editing would be spotted, so what is going on? KP will not release the original.

The photoshopping was an own goal and will fuel conspiracy theories. An information vacuum. Could this be intentional, to bring out the truth about the Flatpacks, or is this just Catherine tidying up her photo?

What about the photoshopped photos of Farkk's christening and HM looking at the Shawl? Can we have the originals of these photos?
Celt believes Catherine is OK, they are a happy family and want us to see it.
It was strange seeing the photo of the Waleses in the car today given that we were told she'd be back after Easter. Catherine has never put a foot wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Maybe everyone would be happier if the photo had been of the backs of their heads.

If William felt under pressure to release a pic he shouldn't have used an altered one and he should have known the absence of wedding ring would be noticed immediately.
So if she can't wear her rings for whatever reason, her hands should have been hidden from shot.

I assume they are keeping staff to a minimum and having Catherine's mum helping out behind closed doors.
The fewer people with access to the Walses at home means less chance of anyone leaking to the press so it makes sense for William to take the photo.

Just goes to show, he can't win no matter what he does.
Wedding rings.
I had surgery 5 months ago. I took all my rings, including wedding band, off. Took me three months to remember to even think about it, let alone put it on. I had previously had it on over 40 years. Just didn’t seem a priority while in post-op recovery. Truth!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Of course the Mean Girl has to pile on…

Sources close to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry waded into Kate Middleton’s bizarre photo-editing crisis Monday, saying, “This isn’t a mistake Meghan would ever make.”

The exiled British royals would “have been annihilated” if they had handed out secretly Photoshopped images of themselves and their family, sources told Page Six.

The claim comes after Middleton released a photo of herself and her three children for British Mother’s Day, more than two months since she vanished from public view to deal with a mystery health condition — only for the photo to turn out to have been heavily edited.

Snip

“This isn’t a mistake that Meghan would ever make … she has a keen eye and freakish attention to detail.”
Meghan and Harry have decided not to show pictures of their children and just announced they would be using the tiles prince and princess. I didn’t see the press exhibiting any mass hysteria over that. They have been doing whatever they want for years now, yet they insist on keeping all titles and their position in the line of succession. Few people in the press complain and nothing on the scale we’ve seen since Catherine announced she’ll be away for health reasons. That’s double standards. There’s no widespread racist attacks against Meghan. There never was. If someone doesn’t like you, it usually has nothing to do with the colour of your skin. It is probably your damn personality. Enough with the double standards and enough with the race baiting lies.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I'm always posting stuff that people don't agree with, and was worried about it to start with but am not now as this is such a tolerant thread
Not everyone agrees with everything, I for one appreciate all your posts, you say things I could never articulate in such a well thought out way, please keep them coming ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That's the second 'murder' being pinned on William in the last few days. Unless TK was Catherine's secret affair. William's been busy 😂

We know if he was the murdering kind who he would have gone for first 😂🍊❄

When we say that people must use their brains (more), it means for doing some constructive work like studying, innovating, working, being actually kind 🤦
Shocking picture of Prince William, caught in the act of his murderous rampage - in plain sight!!
IMG_0252.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
This is a seriously disturbing proposition.
Even more disturbing to me is that it's sadly all too believable.
Especially given all the execrable behaviour and activities that the stoats have been allowed to get away with for years now.

Ghaacchh! their blood is full of schemer genes! The more cloak and dagger, the better! It's fun for them. I mean, William must be laughing his socks off at the brilliant Mother's Day stunt they pulled on MSM!
Just like his brother's roast chickens, waffles and crocodiles, endless photoshopping and truth bending. Stoat didn't suddenly come up with con-the-plebs wheezes once he got his 'freedom'. He's probably taught ho a trick or two...

But the idea that the flatpack#1 Christening photo was confected over a period of weeks WITH the collusion of the RF and Diana's sisters is truly shocking.
If the confection assessment is correct then they must have been complicit.

On the other hand, there's not much that Welly has done or does would surprise me.
If, when he's retired to his French manoir, there are whispers, rumours or leaks about three blokes-in-a-bed romps or at least an affair with his secretary it would evoke only a 'Well, what did we expect from a vicar...!?' sort of reaction from me! 🤣🤣🤣 (But then, I have been overdosing on the cheesy poofs this evening!)
---
I think the Spencer sisters in their gardening hats were maybe just pasted in (as you do)? Buckingham Palace had to issue a "Whoops! Made a Mistake" headline after the christening photo was published, as they'd got the sisters' names the wrong way round for the photo. They look like twin lizards so nobody would have noticed anyway.

I donned some turkey foil last night, and wondered if Chris Allerton & The Stoats (sounds like a boy band) got the names wrong deliberately so that BP would then need to issue a statement correcting it. Officially.

The Spencer sisters are well-hard though and used to being used as Stoat Fangirls, as they flew to Montyphoto for the sacred christening of Legless. They were serenaded on the lush lawn by a Gospel choir and fed cheese-and-pineapple bites by Tyler Perry.

Party-pooper Charles Spencer then ruined it by announcing that the Spencer sisters had actually been at a lunch in London on that day. Swine!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
In that case I suggest the Waleses and KP mark all future photos 'For UK/Commonwealth Use Only. Not For Publication In The USA"

And watch CNN scream.
I bleeping hate CNN!! They are a national propaganda outlet like all U.S. mainstream media!! I think people should start sending Smegs handiwork out to stations & see what happens!! 🤬
Maybe it’s time for the RF to release that bullying report…

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The Spencer sisters are well-hard though and used to being used as Stoat Fangirls, as they flew to Montyphoto for the sacred christening of Legless. They were serenaded on the lush lawn by a Gospel choir and fed cheese-and-pineapple bites by Tyler Perry.
I have far too much time on hands…
IMG_0259.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I hate that Markles get away with so much
It's very discouraging. They got away with perjury in the UK courts, lying in the US courts. I haven't read the decision from this US judge, but it sounds like she has just affirmed that everything the gruesomes stated in the Oprah interview was true. Also, that their mockumentary was the truth. Unbelievable, sad, and disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
It's very discouraging. They got away with perjury in the UK courts, lying in the US courts. I haven't read the decision from this US judge, but it sounds like she has just affirmed that everything the gruesomes stated in the Oprah interview was true. Also, that their mockumentary was the truth. Unbelievable, sad, and disgusting.
Did Harold mention his drug taking on the Netflix Whinefest? :unsure:

If he did, and a judge has confirmed that the programme was the truth, it could make his visa case interesting :sneaky:

Reactions: 34
I'm always posting stuff that people don't agree with, and was worried about it to start with but am not now as this is such a tolerant thread.

Comments on 2 Daily Mail articles disappear before they get posted, so when I last looked there were none at all. Some articles say that KP "had this photo planned for weeks", but this seems unlikely.

Thanks @LadyMuck :coronation:
Celt said the photo was a relief to fans. The edited bits have been highlighted in the press, but when you edit one part it can make other parts blurred. Catherine's apology suggested that they didn't anticipate a problem.

Five international press agencies issued a Kill Notice, which is very unusual, and AP in the UK also killed it when they couldn't get clarification from KP.

Celt thinks the photo looks genuine, but it was saved twice, on an Apple Mac, on Friday and Saturday so maybe more editing was done. They must have known the editing would be spotted, so what is going on? KP will not release the original.

The photoshopping was an own goal and will fuel conspiracy theories. An information vacuum. Could this be intentional, to bring out the truth about the Flatpacks, or is this just Catherine tidying up her photo?

What about the photoshopped photos of Farkk's christening and HM looking at the Shawl? Can we have the originals of these photos?
Celt believes Catherine is OK, they are a happy family and want us to see it.
It was strange seeing the photo of the Waleses in the car today given that we were told she'd be back after Easter. Catherine has never put a foot wrong.
I read that Catherine had an appointment at the hospital where she had her operation, I suppose for a checkup, and William was attending the Commonwealth service . As both were going to London from Windsor it was reasonable for them both to be in the one car, if for company and support if nothing else.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Shock Breaking News: Henry VIII caught editing his picture 😱🤣
Gawd!! Royal family's been at it for a thousand years!!

Harold gets socked in the eye by William's arrow...maybe

Harold_death_bayeux_tapestry.jpg

"Bayeux Tapestry, fake news at its finest?
Dividing the events of 1066 into those either side of the death of Edward the Confessor, it paints, well, embroiders, a series of images that are quite simply taken as fact. As a hugely significant source on English history, the tapestry is taken at face value. It is rarely challenged, why should it be questioned when there’s documents to pore over? Well, in simple terms because it is wrong on some of the basics.

The basics? Well Harold got killed, by an arrow in his eye…

Says who? Who actually said that Harold was killed by an arrow in the eye? The Anglo-Saxon Chronicle doesn’t say this. Nor does Ordelic Vitalic, William of Malmesbury or William of Poitiers.
Professor Martin Foys writes in HistoryExtra that the arrow is actually a late addition to the tapestry. Foys demonstrates that the tapestry has been adjusted with stitches added and removed. He notes that the first mention of an arrow in the tapestry is in copies made in the 19th century: the tapestry was restored in the 18th century. Foys states that reproductions prior to this restoration show the character believed to be Harold holding a spear. The embroidery on the tapestry shows that there are removed stitches in this area. The tapestry has been altered, 600 years after the event, to show an arrow. "

....the buggers have been 'stitching up narratives', 'embroideryshopping' history and messing with our heads for nigh on a thousand years 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.