Harry & Meghan #424 Anus Whoreibilis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgive if this isn't the place (I'm usually on the Chateau Diaries Blog posts) - but I watch a couple of vlogs on H and M and today's little offering, I cannot find reference to in the Wiki. There is an account of a guy who was back packing around Europe and through a contact ended up on a yacht. He had no idea that rich men frequented yachts and young women were on the yacht for their pleasure. He witnessed Prince Andrew come on board and go behind doors for 3 days with MM. And today's revelation is that they stayed in contact, she got pregnant, he ghosted her, she had an abortion and then later on a hysterectomy after a nasty STD infection. Apparently there are more revelations to come but you have to now pay for the vloggers Patreon (clever but grrrrrr). She was scared to post some of this stuff. Are you allowed to post vlog names around here? The back packer guy was offered money for a Tabloid article but they wanted his photo and the name of the yacht and it was only 10k pounds - he was then married and had a respectable job - AND didn't have any photos of the yacht back then.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Forgive if this isn't the place (I'm usually on the Chateau Diaries Blog posts) - but I watch a couple of vlogs on H and M and today's little offering, I cannot find reference to in the Wiki. There is an account of a guy who was back packing around Europe and through a contact ended up on a yacht. He had no idea that rich men frequented yachts and young women were on the yacht for their pleasure. He witnessed Prince Andrew come on board and go behind doors for 3 days with MM. And today's revelation is that they stayed in contact, she got pregnant, he ghosted her, she had an abortion and then later on a hysterectomy after a nasty STD infection. Apparently there are more revelations to come but you have to now pay for the vloggers Patreon (clever but grrrrrr). She was scared to post some of this stuff. Are you allowed to post vlog names around here? The back packer guy was offered money for a Tabloid article but they wanted his photo and the name of the yacht and it was only 10k pounds - he was then married and had a respectable job - AND didn't have any photos of the yacht back then.
And now I’m going back to my days at work and having to do a risk analysis.
Possibility versus probability.
Decisions, decisions….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I have to say I agree with every word. If you want to gossip come to tattle! Don’t publish endless articles on news sites. These are for actual news. And no it’s not news when Meghan and the idiot go out on a walk either.
IMG_1927.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Yeah, because practically stalking the plants in the garden of Adelaide Cottage just screams 'calm' and 'measured', doesn't it?

I'll give him 'detailed' at a push, but 'obsessive' is more like it.

Screenshot_20240312-221331_kindlephoto-620061627.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Long time lurker, first time poster. I think my favourite part of the Rose Hanbury story that is still circling is that Prince William is the father of one of her sons. I even saw someone say they did a “deep dive”. So deep they failed to notice that her sons are twins. Quite remarkable that PW managed to father one of them!
god I read on another thread that Rose is a decoy and its her husband he is seeing. its utterly disgusting and cruel how some people are behaving with all these bloody pathetic conspiracies turns your stomach!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Long time lurker, first time poster. I think my favourite part of the Rose Hanbury story that is still circling is that Prince William is the father of one of her sons. I even saw someone say they did a “deep dive”. So deep they failed to notice that her sons are twins. Quite remarkable that PW managed to father one of them!
I would like to tell you a very good friend of mine books their holidays, and Rose and her children and her very noble husband are their most favourite clients, not beause their top end clients, but she remembers them as of this year as being"such a lovely in love couple and their twins are beautifully mannered ". honestly, they have booke a number of holidays with her and she has nothithing but praise for them as a lovely family unit

• Heart
Reactions: 56

I'm with Russell Kane :ROFLMAO:
Watching this has brought back flashbacks of Megsy with a ridiculous doggy filter on her face. Wasn't the point made in one of the God-awful books that she sent a photo like this to Haz when she was wooing him? I'm sure I remember something along those lines... 🤔 I remember thinking how childish it all sounded. These two goons are around my age and I wouldn't dream of carrying out such a caper if I were 'on the pull'!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This whole episode is an overreaction, so I'm not surprised that Meghan instigated it-- I'd be a lot more shocked if she didn't. If nothing else causes you to distrust the press, this should. Right now CNN is going through its photo archives at the behest of demons. They don't care that it makes them look stupid, or like they're cow-towing to the leftist hag and her horned husband, and they sure as duck don't care about the truth. They're just doing it without thinking about it. The mainstream media was already on its way out, but it's now going to go out markled. Because she is so transparent, they've got no deniability. And when people step back from the hysteria, all they're going to see is a press that will do anything for a buck. While the press might have died with a whimper, now people are just going to kick them right into the pit.
We give her too much credit chaps, this women has no fingers in pies and not here in UK tabloids, they only need her for clicks and pay day
---
View attachment 2811161

How many newspapers have published this disaster of a photo?
how much photoshopping happened here referring this to the watchdog
---
Well none of this is supringing, adn she has a yaching history allegedyly. she may well have had multiple STD but as we donlt know we can't accuse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yeah, because practically stalking the plants in the garden of Adelaide Cottage just screams 'calm' and 'measured', doesn't it?

I'll give him 'detailed' at a push, but 'obsessive' is more like it.

View attachment 2811778
I think after the sensationalism of the media on almost ALL fronts in the last 48 hours, it is the trustworthiness and integrity of the worldwide press that’s in question here. Talk about shooting yourselves in the foot. They’ve made themselves look utterly ridiculous. All to shill and make money.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
As William and Catherine are hunkering down, and nobody is releasing any info. I do think this is a test for the outisers and especially the Yorks to not blab or give into over. We can guess that the Needy and Greedy have put feelers out and they have NO ONE on the inside who is willing to blab!
Maybe this will mean the YorkS ( Bea and Edo ) will be on the inside soon ??

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.