Harry & Meghan #424 Anus Whoreibilis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry I'm really angry and upset
We've had days of the ridiculous fake woman overseas
They release a photo of Catherine under pressure from social media and the vile SS
She looks lovely and YET theres a pile on

Anyone think this may have the overseas fingerprints on it ?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Well one good thing about picture agencies withdrawing it is that it drives more traffic to PPoW insta

Also are these same picture agencies going to refuse to publish ALL celebrity pictures that have been edited?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Let all the press agencies withdraw and let's hope William and Catherine only put their future photos on their website only
I don't think William took this photo, or that Catherine was involved in it. I wonder if William really put it on the KP website as they say? I can't see it, it's so odd-looking and unnecessary. He's getting blamed for producing a doctored photo, and imo it is edited in several places. Catherine's head looks too big and her little fingers are too long.
I was interested that Katie Couric said this was posted by BP to the KP website but obviously don't know if it's true. She's the only one who's said this, but she's in N.Y.
I don't think it's connected to the Sussexes.
We've discussed endlessly why the press never question the Stoats, their fake photos or their fake children, and I've always believed they've been told Hands Off by BP. It's always worked, but amazingly the Experts will now sit in their studios and discuss a Wales Photoshop!!!
Years of fake Farkks, Gavins, Rebecca, Hartford, cardboard cut-outs and Darren Dolls have sailed deceitfully past these brave press sentinels over the years, under their noses... and ... zilch.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Something is not right with all this. If it's doctored, how and why did William authorise it. Its just not adding up

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Im looking at the photo now.
The fingers on Catherine's right hand look blurred.
Beneath Catherine's left hand is what appears to be her jacket, so nothing odd there, but her forefinger looks weird.

If this puts a spotlight on edited photos, then hopefully Harkle photos will now be scrutinised by people other than us Tattlers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Im looking at the photo now.
The fingers on Catherine's right hand look blurred.
Beneath Catherine's left hand is what appears to be her jacket, so nothing odd there, but her forefinger looks weird.

If this puts a spotlight on edited photos, then hopefully Harkle photos will now be scrutinised by people other than us Tattlers.
No chance. It seems to be an unwritten rule in the media that the harkles are not to be questioned or criticised

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Okay, I have donned my tin foil hat.
What if Catherine is pregnant? Hyperemis Gravidarum. Usually abated between 12 and 20 weeks. Now my maths isn't great, but this would fit from Christmas to Easter?? Perhaps she was on total bed rest in hospital and monitoring? No idea, but you never know. Plus Uncle Gary was asked "where's Kate?" And mumbled " when she's ready to announce it". I thought Announce What???????
I tell you, I have every digit crossed! Probably shite, but we can hope!!!😁
My daughter had Hyperemis Gravidarum with both pregnancies from 3 months till she gave birth
She was in out out of hospital being put on drips as she was so dehydrated from the sickness terrible seeing her suffer 😔🥺
So I can understand how Kate must have felt
If she is expecting you will hear the screams Montishithole from space when it’s announced
Harry go and get 6 new dollys and assorted moon mums now
I won’t be outdone 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Could the implication be that it’s not simply photoshopped but a product of AI. It seems weird because everyone publishes photoshopped pictures. It’s the rule these days.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I wouldn’t describe her as woke. Quite the opposite in fact.

I don’t like her. Popbitch reported she is a horrendous bully but despite complaints, TALK TV continue to employ her and have brushed it under the carpet because their rival - GB News were trying to poach her.
This woman and DW both criticised MM for bullying but they are not much better themselves.
Talk TV have stopped broadcasting as they have lost so much money so it is now just online and most of the staff have been sacked although no idea if she has survived the mass cull.

Reactions: 18
This media backlash to the Wales’s lovely photo is so frustrating.
All media use photoshop to touch up pictures therefore it’s truly bizarre that AP News et al are now ‘killing ‘ this photo due to some anomaly on Charlotte’s sleeve. Why have we never heard one criticism about the Harkles’ blatantly manipulated photos over all these years?
We know where all this social media scepticism around the authenticity of the photo is coming from so why don’t the MSM?
Even Piers Morgan is joining in and asking questions about the photo.
Is it jealousy that William and Catherine have got millions of views and likes via their own social media post and the Press are denied money making opportunities?
It’s now becoming more obvious that there needed to have been a strident denial that Harry and Meghan represented the Royal Family in any form. These last few years in limbo and their de facto half in half out have allowed them to build up a dangerous ( albeit small) online fanbase who are manipulating social media and the msm with their lies and hatred.
We always want good to prevail and it is so so hard to watch those two in America bouncing back and never held to account ( except by us).
I really wouldn’t blame William and Catherine if they never posted another picture of their family. The only bright note is the astounding number of views and likes so let’s hope the silent majority will prevail!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
One thing i can’t wrap my head around, why do all the kids have their fingers crossed?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
The whole situation is really bizarre. The photo seems fine to me but even so, the amount of scrutiny poured over it is unreal, especially when not a peep about the harkles who are the masters of edit and photoshop. Just wtf is going on. In the middle of all this is a woman, mother and wife who is recovering from a serious op.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
The bottom of her jumper arm looks like it might not match up.
I saved it to my desktop so I could really enlarge it; it does look altered to my aging eyes. There is a ghost white line from the elbow down to the fingers between sleeve and grass and there is some distortion and checkering in the grass. Why in the world would KP have used this image? Seems like a rookie move. I am by no means an expert in photo editing so perhaps I am wrong, but it looks

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.