Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peradetlic

VIP Member
Do we think that TS dress at Gremmys has something to do with the Spores? Like message...

Some things about Super Bowl are known weeks before, so maybe TS heard who will pollute the box.

• Wow
Reactions: 19

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Prince Harry photographed taking an elevator down to the seventh circle of Hell.
That reminded me of a film scene so I rewatched it to see if it was worth sharing. Too scary and I'll have nightmares now ๐Ÿคฆ

I'm glad that Sparry never worked in the same office building as me. We had two lifts serving the entire building with thousands of employees so each would be jam-packed. He would have been intolerable.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
I think (if he wasn't completely spaced out), this is what Sparry was thinking about in that lift.

Although he could have been thinking about this. It's still way too high-level for the Legend of Aviation though.

• Haha
  • Heart

Evangelina

VIP Member
It's a start. And something needs to be started.

Otherwise King William will still be saddled with Hazbeen at #4. Or possibly Aldi.

And King George will have Charlotte and Louis. And then Aldi and Lidl. Two dual nationals raised in the US, with American citizenship, able to act for the British Head of State. How can Parliament go along with that prospect?

KC3 should do something a bit like Sweden, and their rules that you have to be educated in Sweden to stay in their LoS. Surely a new LP could be issued saying dual nationals of countries other than Realms will have to renounce their non-UK citizenship at age 18 to remain in the LoS.
Are you sure?
Really sure that you want something like BiB?

'' It has been confirmed that the 40-year-old, her husband Christopher O'Neill and their three children will relocate to Sweden indefinitely in August. ''
OK.
I will get to make ''sweet nods to Camilla '' not seeing much Peg now.
:ROFLMAO:

StSaturnindeLucian

\

There are plenty of celebs there this weekend, so they will absolultely be there and will do everything they can to be photographed. Then head off to Canada.

It's also possible his tech connections in the SF area get him some kind of access on behalf of the 49ers. I'm largely neutral this game because my team isn't in it, but if he shows up in the SF 49ers orbit, I'll join Chiefs Kingdom.
I can see Meghan angling for a picture with Taylor Swift, bonus if the Chiefs win.
NFL is hugely popular but Taylor Swift has made it next level.

JAR21

VIP Member
Cuckoo meet bananas. These morons.

Run to the comments! They think Catherine was murdered by William and is BEING CLONED.
Another Einstein called Chuck's cancer BENIGN. They don't understand how cancer works. And these are their superfans. They are Doomed. What's wrong w people?? ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜น

At least she's pretty! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 17