Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Evangelina

VIP Member
Is he ill?
The force knows.
It looks like...tugging at the heartstrings , no not his illness . A popularity fix.
The PR, the information behind this (irrelevant if his illness is the truth or the fix.) Or if his illness necessities him being away.
The ''overshadowing '' is dead.
Camilla the Great, the loyal, the...is the only acceptable visible Royal , aside from information which goes directly to Charles illness via others .
Harry saved the day, it looks organized , very organized see coordinated statements (remember Jubilee and Queens death)
He removed William's and Charles ultimate problem:
''Your people are....concerned your..Majesty'' and ''William should step up now....''
Harry of course signed his papers and left...without much problem.
Strange doesn't cover it.

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Evangelina

VIP Member
QT quiet without it becoming public until such time if/as was needed and I meant if there was no C or W Or worst case scenario.
Thank you.
It certainly doesn't look like that to me.
But I'm a Negative Nancy.
Example, cleverly hidden under ''Warrant .''
And the constant ''acceptance '' to trash the Queen and Philip we have a practically official exemption for Harry (Queen would get the blame) here:

This:
....We do hereby delegate to the said Counsellors of State (excepting the Duke of Sussex while absent from the United Kingdom) full power and authority ...
Notice
''while absent'''
When present?
And of course it is a form of ''acknowledged , official absence.''

• Sick

Evangelina

VIP Member
Sorry I don’t understand much of this at all …
However the way I see it ( very probably wrong )

Counsellors of State…they have to be CALLED . Usually 2 act together , up to a maximum of 4. They now have 6 to choose from , with no order of precedence …..which means Harold and Andrew will never be called.

Regent - If KC3 and POW die and Prince George still a minor , a Regent is appointed ..next in LOS , so Harold. Even if Harold removed for whatever reason , then it would be Andrew !!! So maybe the Regency Acts need to be updated to appoint someone suitable for PG. Camilla can never be Regent as she is not in the LOS.

But you’re saying everything is a machination for KC3 to look good and bring Harold back ??? Can you explain it simply for me
Well I tried, since I got here, before Philip & Queen died. Was accused of being anti -Charles , because I reflected on the media if something happens .
We need a changed Regency Act, we got the precedent of usage of a previous Regency act. No changes at all.
If Charles dies Camilla is no longer counsellor. That's minus 1.
If Charles is alive but William Regent-That may be minus 2. Kate isn't Counsellor.
Harry and Andrew would never be called in the current setup. So right now. But only now, if something changes-death, Regency -we don't know. (Andrew wouldn't be called, because people ) Harry possibly would (proximity to the Crown.)
Camilla can be Regent based on 1811 Act.(with the very common Windsor title manipulations )

The simplest explanation for my skepticism about Charles is that I gave the benefit of a doubt since 2012. Actions not PR, not spin.
I can't see it. Not once.
So you are actually understanding the problem with:
'' So maybe the Regency Acts need to be updated to appoint someone suitable for PG. ''
It's the now setup vs the possible setup if something happens .

• Heart

Evangelina

VIP Member
Yes I am confused! But the fact that the Stoat lives in the US does seem to be a problem.

GB News, September 2023
"Prince Harry has left the King locked in a predicament over his son's legal role within the Royal Family, with constitutional experts warning Britain is in "uncharted territory".

Prince Harry is one of the few Royal Family members who can step in to rule in the King’ absence. However his position could be challenged legally as the prince no longer meets the requisites for the role. Counsellors of State must have a UK residence - which Harry no longer has.

Dr Craig Prescott, an expert on constitutional law, said: “We are really in uncharted waters here: the Prince Harry situation is not something the law easily allows for.
“The idea of the second son of the King choosing a life away from royal duties is not something the law has thought about, and I can imagine that Buckingham Palace would be concerned by that.
“The King had the chance to remove him with the Counsellor of State legislation last year, but chose not to.”

Harry’s retention of the counsellor of state title has caused a dilemma which the King is trying to resolve."

Not sure who you mean by governor-generals? I thought it was LoS? Agree changing domicile is difficult, and think theyre trying to find a way round it, maybe change the law or get him a place here in the UK.
Rather than do the sensible thing and remove him, they'll work round it so he's not "humiliated". Never mind the international "humiliation" if God forbid this treacherous oaf had to stand in for the Monarch.
It's what you said, and I said..there are no precedents .
So creating them was possible .
I said remove Sussex ,everyone screamed she will be princess .
Tough luck, she is constitutionally a princess ,and will be one until a divorce happens ,or she dies.
Sussex would have prevented ''but but Andrew ,'' via logical, factual response-Andrew is a Royal duke, Harry isn't anymore.
Basics 2.
Reason to remove Sussex ...they left and now live in a country which has no history of peerage. (Spin)
Why is Andrew retaining title-lives in UK, his children lived. were born, were married within the legal element attached to ''of York.''
Outrage....yeah well.
Block princely titles for Aldi &Lidl,announce secondary (parents) titles usage for any child born from/after (in male or female line) if wanted so.
Have in mind, I'm not even arsed to invent something better.
Also , Prescott has forgotten Edward VIII, there, and that contains some minor useful bits.

• Wow
  • Heart

cjguk

VIP Member
Ooh this is great. Piers is poking the bear like crazy. He would love Hazno to come after him. And I would love to see it 🍿

Sadly I don’t think Hazno has the balls for the fight. Or the money
What balls, didn't they drop off along with his todger?? oh wait....

il_570xN.3475664997_5q02.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

DoubleOld

VIP Member
This came up on my screen from the Hollywood Reporter:

Suits.jpeg

How Comfort Shows Conquered Streaming TV

In a year when a fractured, Netflix-led landscape trotted out hundreds of new original series, audiences turned to library series like 'Suits,' 'Grey’s Anatomy' and 'Gilmore Girls,' which claimed all of the top 10 spots in Nielsen’s 2023 tally.

I am spitting bullets. Blech!!!!

Reactions: 19

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Just to note that I see that 'allowing' comment to be a massive abdication of parental responsibility.
He is utterly clueless about himself, as well as everything he's 'privileged' his way into.
Yes, that's what I was trying to convey, thank you for putting it so nicely and coherently. I think I should take that aspirin now 😂

Ooh a channel is airing Knives Out. Now why did that make me think of the Gruesomes? 🤔😉

• Heart
  • Haha

Titter Ye Not

Sorry, what is QT?
Harry wouldn't be Regent , if Charles is gone due to ''infirmity of body'' that would be William .
You need a dead William for the possibility of Prince Regent Harry.
Each Realm (so that would be long) has it's own rules.
Most aren't fond of the Regent, but Counsellors are ''function.''
He said what he said, he said the things, yet Charles didn't block the titles, he (Charles)basically pulled a blinder (on the masses) by going backwards with the Letters Patent for Counsellors...
The last Hansard briefing even goes so far back that it could give Regency to Camilla if William dies.
Charles welcomed them at the Jubilee , Harry at Coronation, said ''it would be lovely to have him back....''
How to argument against factual concessions ?
If the narrative would start ''Charles tried...but William and tantrum..''you will get a different problem, namely that the inactions were good and the Regent 's actions (William)are..bad.
Charles wins.
QT quiet without it becoming public until such time if/as was needed and I meant if there was no C or W Or worst case scenario.

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
She’s stepped away from duties for how long was it 3 months or so? Someone correct me if I’m wrong what that, so she could have a temporary one while the part of the colon she had surgery on healed?
I think it would take longer than that but someone else with more knowledge may know for sure.

JAR21

VIP Member
Just a thought but I travel a lot and I use the premium lounges/private transfers etc due to amassing ‘points’ through the year. There is actually a luggage drop for most places like the Windsor suite, which would mean hairy could have left his cases there and just taken a small bag with wash kit, night clothes and clean for the next day and his bags would have been loaded for him onto his ongoing flight. Did we see him arrive with all that luggage, or just leave?
I think the only 'arriving' we saw was him being driven away.

• Haha

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
Are you sure?
Really sure that you want something like BiB?

'' It has been confirmed that the 40-year-old, her husband Christopher O'Neill and their three children will relocate to Sweden indefinitely in August. ''
OK.
I will get to make ''sweet nods to Camilla '' not seeing much Peg now.
:ROFLMAO:
Well she hasn't made it back to Sw
Are you sure?
Really sure that you want something like BiB?

'' It has been confirmed that the 40-year-old, her husband Christopher O'Neill and their three children will relocate to Sweden indefinitely in August. ''
OK.
I will get to make ''sweet nods to Camilla '' not seeing much Peg now.
:ROFLMAO:
Well she hasn't made it back to Sweden yet - was supposed to move back last August and a Royal residence was renovated for them - but 6 months later and almost a year after the announcement .... crickets
🦗🦗🦗🦗

Of course I don't think it necessarily a bad thing that Madeleine's children risk losing their place in LOS if they are not educated in Sweden

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Is that cup one of those ridiculous Stanley cups that everyone went mad for in Target? It was a TikTok trend I think and she does fancy herself as an influencer.

Pretty certain there’s a lead issue with them so would fit right in with the coffee!

What is the deal with stanley cups anyway lol

• Sick

TheCuban

So at this point not only is he buying aviation and other awards for himself, he is basically Alan Partridge presenting dodgy awards to other buyers? Just a short step to appearing in the function room of the Norwich Travel Tavern ...
Dante Fires on the phone to him next. Meg can help him assemble his gift packs with big razors and Curly Wurlies etc.

• Haha
  • Heart

Boxatrix

Just had a thought, probably been mentioned before: could Catherine be in hospital because of pregnancy issues?
That would be so great because a. it would mean that there's nothing of long term great worry going on with her. b. Harry would skid even further down the Los.

• Wow