Harry and Meghan #416 Go Away Flop Gun, We’ve Got Top Son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @LadyBee_Aus on the winning title with over 130 votes!

We've talked more about KC3's illness, along with Harry's latest court ruling and of course Harry has made an idiot of himself AGAIN with his Vegas clip.

Polish your teeth to a blinding white like Meghan and SMILE! You're on the Harry & Meghan threads!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Thank you for the lovely new thread and title! ❤

The title reminds me of that poem from kindergarten - 'Rain rain go away'. Little Johnny wanted to play, from what I recall 😉

Nothing much to add, except that I enjoyed the photo of Sparry in the lift. With the plebs. Likely stoned out of his mind or at least trying to stay in his happy place. We had some ideas about it 😉 And I'm hoping for a rest from the carparkles for a few days.

No new art to share, but oh wait breaking news Charles has issued a statement of thanks to the public for their well wishes.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Is it only me who feels there is a denouement on the horizon? Meghan is no doubt working on some sort of 'memoir' right now. Something is brewing. I can't help thinking there is going to be some 'big reveal'.

It's so depressing. It's so draining. That's what tells me they are true narcs. They drain me. They are an emotional sump. A sinkhole. I don't even pay that much attention yet they drain the life out of me.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Found these apples a day for Catherine and Charles to keep doctors away. Eat, or throw at the doctors 😉 If they spoil, throw at the Gruesomes 😂

IMG_20240211_033425202~2.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I like this 0.55 onwards 😉

No problem in hating someone who's been acting so hatefully against her own family that birthed and raised her, her husband's family that welcomed her, her friends, colleagues, could-have-been colleagues, an entire country... Own it happily 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

I don't know what to make of this. While it must be upsetting and aggravating, it's not exactly the worst thing that's been said/done over the last few years.

The Waleses have had to put up with far worse.

Screenshot_20240210-222342_kindlephoto-1682113494.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

I don't know what to make of this. While it must be upsetting and aggravating, it's not exactly the worst thing that's been said/done over the last few years.

The Waleses have had to put up with far worse.

View attachment 2749007
Yes but they have to be seen doing something about misinformation, give more potential 'authors' a pause. A few years, or maybe a couple of months down the line this stuff would be taken as legit by at least some people. Can't stop them entirely but at least there will be some headlines about fake AI books. Just for the record.

• Heart
The king’s speech in full
“I would like to express my most heartfelt thanks for the many messages of support and good wishes I have received in recent days.
“As all those who have been affected by cancer will know, such kind thoughts are the greatest comfort and encouragement.
“It is equally heartening to hear how sharing my own diagnosis has helped promote public understanding and shine a light on the work of all those organisations which support cancer patients and their families across the UK and wider world.
“My lifelong admiration for their tireless care and dedication is all the greater as a result of my own personal experience.”

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
The king’s speech in full
“I would like to express my most heartfelt thanks for the many messages of support and good wishes I have received in recent days.
“As all those who have been affected by cancer will know, such kind thoughts are the greatest comfort and encouragement.
“It is equally heartening to hear how sharing my own diagnosis has helped promote public understanding and shine a light on the work of all those organisations which support cancer patients and their families across the UK and wider world.
“My lifelong admiration for their tireless care and dedication is all the greater as a result of my own personal experience.”
Oh I love that man!
No feeling sorry for himself. Just, I’ve got it, lots of people have, but I’m just one of do many and thank you to all those who are supporting us.
He is mother’s son!

• Heart
Reactions: 69
I turn on the internet after cleaning up the big storm mess to find out that our beloved couple are not going to the Super Bowl. Oh darn! Well they didn't get the seats with the VIPs they wanted, were not invited to any of the important parties or Meghan found some clothing that fit, so she couldn't break her streak of ill-fitting inappropriate outfits. What a shame! I was really looking forward to hearing about how she hounded Taylor and was barred from coming within 50ft of Taylor's box.

They had to get ready for the Invictus trip? hahahahahahahaha! Like what else has this woman got to do aside from taking asinine pap shots. Harry needed to wash his one pair of jeans? Maybe he was planning on taking his monthly bath before the trip? Oh they have to give the invisikids their one weekly hug? Fire a staffer? They have such busy lives. Wait! it takes time for Harry to come up with hiding places for the illicit drugs he is going to take with him north of the border.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Thanks for new thread and title.

How utterly bizarre that they're no longer going. Do we know for definite that they had been invited and were due to go?

I wonder was only Ginge invited and she wasn't?

I saw the LA correspondent for Talk TV or something similar say that Hazbeen's appearance in Las Vegas literally got no media traction in the U.S. outside of the usual trashy sites. I wonder were they offered nosebleed seats and Migraine has collapsed on the floor crying and just isn't able?

Or is it all for bleeping attention as per usual and they weren't even invited?

It seems very odd and reeks of bullshit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Last thread someone stated they knew for a fact what kind of abdominal surgery Princess Catherine had, dramatic pause, inference, inference, inference. If I knew for a fact what kind of surgery Princess Catherine was recovering from, I would respect her right to privacy, and keep my mouth shut and fingers still-just saying. Yes this is a gossip forum and we are not suppose to censor other tattlers' content, blah, blah, blah but can we not have some honor among tattlers?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Well, what better way to start a new thread than the plain unvarnished truth.
So, here it is …

IMG_2264.png
IMG_2263.jpeg

Is that about the sum of it? Personally, I think it probably is.

Oh, and the icing on the cake, they are reportedly not going to the Superbowl.
Probably because they know they’ll be in the cheap seats far away from the real VIPs.
Embarrassing 🫣🫣
Oh, and another thing, we know how Harry’s dad is doing.
How’s your dad doing Meg?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93
I don't understand KC'S new statement. It says nothing new really. What I find confusing is that he was quick to talk about his prostate procedure, and it's great that it may have resulted in others seeking help, but why the great secrecy about what actual cancer he has now.

Yes of course he's entitled to privacy but why divulge one medical thing but not the other.

Reactions: 45
Probably demanded Taylor level security and their own box, and were told to pound sand.
Probably demanded a mansion to stay in for the 6 hours they would be there, bathtubs filled with Perrier, wind-up toys for the wind-up kids...

• Haha
Reactions: 40
What a pity the Harkles are polluting the clean air of Whistler with their scam show using injured veterans. Who is paying for this? Hopefully not the Canadian taxpayers as like a lot of other countries their cost of living is going through the roof.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.