Harry & Meghan #415 Beware of the Spare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have posted these before in the past but I am currently tidying up my files and thought I would post them again altogether.
They were done when we used to discuss the youtube Tarot card reader predictions a lot.
They are new additions to the major arcana......

View attachment 2748434
View attachment 2748435

View attachment 2748437

View attachment 2748438

View attachment 2748440

View attachment 2748441

View attachment 2748442

View attachment 2748445

View attachment 2748447
You must feel safe and comfy posting these on here, that you are among friends 🥰
---
Who's that ugly fucker I can see in the shiny doors!?
download (14).jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She’s stepped away from duties for how long was it 3 months or so? Someone correct me if I’m wrong what that, so she could have a temporary one while the part of the colon she had surgery on healed?
Someone I know had this done, had to have a,stoma for a few months, and then it was reversed. Very serious, but hopefully with a good outcome at the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Lady C must be rubbing her hands together will glee at the thought of the money she can make off the latest Royal goings on. She isn't closely connected to them, and she doesn't have any inside Royal sources. She just observes what we all do/ makes the obvious guesses that we all do/ and also has a scattergun approach to firing bits of things out there which generally never happen. Big announcements coming in Spring or whatever just become big announcements coming in Summer etc. Tagging people along with things that she supposedly knows is just her income.
(Just to confirm as well that I do think that Harry is a drug addled imbecile, and his wife is vile scum)
She does have some contacts - she "leaked" the exact time HMQE2 passed before it had been officially announced.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
People on Quora are searching for the truth too, but when I click anywhere they want my name and email address. This has never happened before. Look here.

View attachment 2748561
What they say on Quora isn't correct, that the RF have not listed Legless in the Line of Succession. She's in at No. 7 in the LoS, has been there since July 2021.

• Angry
Reactions: 23

Logistics .

I don't know whether Chris O'Neill applying for German citizenship in 2023 caused any delay - I guess he wanted an EU passport to make travel easier

Reactions: 15
What I have noticed with all the Daily Mail articles in the last few days is that they haven't been moderating the comments on the Harkles and they've actually let mine post!! 😂
I've noticed this too. It really has been a free-for-all. The comments by the sewage squad under the articles relating to Catherine, are, genuinely horrifying though. I know we can all be rather mean about Migraine but it's absolutely warranted as people can see her for the cheap, tacky, grifting, opportunistic, attention-craving, social climbing, vile narcissist that she is. The flurry of comments about the PoW about her illness is really on a whole different level.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Buck teeth! Love it!
Lady C says after Easter for the rapprocheeemohnt / reconcilietion.
I don't agree with her that the press is targeting KC. William, yes, and Catherine. How unkind.

What I was looking for @Sami Lee and @Happy Lady isn't in Hansard, or a lot of it wasn't and I don't know where to look. I had some success though, and it was significant that one child was acknowledged in the HOC and the other wasn't. I hope someone takes it further.
I think it's possible that the Stoat's father is financing them.
Maybe @Evangelina who I'm glad is back knows?
The Palace /RF wasn't involved in Lidl's birth announcement .
She was born as a private US Citizen (initially) so the Parliament would not be involved in private matters.
When Archie was born, Harkles were working members of RF, that makes it official .
Same as for Lidl applies to Bea's and Eugenie's children. (the private part.)
Also there's nothing to find there. And the only places are accessible to title/ peerage holders, by going for heraldic preparations after birth/title changes for the kids.

Have in mind I tend to stay away from the children things, but the titles irritate me.

See it this way, march... If things align, chances are 0,00000(insert infinite number of zeroes )1% maybe something will be solved, something ...
Also, sometimes it's the things, one isn't told about.
The attacks on Andrew made it possible for everything to remain in ''status quo'' for Harkles.
The Sussex Squad gray propaganda claimed that Harry is used to distract from Andrew .
Spin 101, they have won, again.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Prince Harry photographed taking an elevator down to the seventh circle of Hell.

I'd bet the spoilt tool has never ridden a lift so up close and personal with other people's pits in his life.

Welcome to the real world, Just Call Me Harry 👺

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Page Six
"Harry and Meghan Markle to skip Super Bowl ahead of Canada trip"
Social Links for Sara Nathan
Published Feb. 10, 2024, 3:14 p.m. ET
Just seen another creepy clip of him "washing" his hands, wringing and writhing them. Gross.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Sorry, what is QT?
Harry wouldn't be Regent , if Charles is gone due to ''infirmity of body'' that would be William .
You need a dead William for the possibility of Prince Regent Harry.
Each Realm (so that would be long) has it's own rules.
Most aren't fond of the Regent, but Counsellors are ''function.''
He said what he said, he said the things, yet Charles didn't block the titles, he (Charles)basically pulled a blinder (on the masses) by going backwards with the Letters Patent for Counsellors...
The last Hansard briefing even goes so far back that it could give Regency to Camilla if William dies.
Charles welcomed them at the Jubilee , Harry at Coronation, said ''it would be lovely to have him back....''
How to argument against factual concessions ?
If the narrative would start ''Charles tried...but William and tantrum..''you will get a different problem, namely that the inactions were good and the Regent 's actions (William)are..bad.
Charles wins.
Sorry I don’t understand much of this at all …
However the way I see it ( very probably wrong )

Counsellors of State…they have to be CALLED . Usually 2 act together , up to a maximum of 4. They now have 6 to choose from , with no order of precedence …..which means Harold and Andrew will never be called.

Regent - If KC3 and POW die and Prince George still a minor , a Regent is appointed ..next in LOS , so Harold. Even if Harold removed for whatever reason , then it would be Andrew !!! So maybe the Regency Acts need to be updated to appoint someone suitable for PG. Camilla can never be Regent as she is not in the LOS.

But you’re saying everything is a machination for KC3 to look good and bring Harold back ??? Can you explain it simply for me

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Page Six
"Harry and Meghan Markle to skip Super Bowl ahead of Canada trip"
Social Links for Sara Nathan
Published Feb. 10, 2024, 3:14 p.m. ET
Just seen another creepy clip of him "washing" his hands, wringing and writhing them. Gross.
Couldn’t get an invite to a box?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.