Harry & Meghan #415 Beware of the Spare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a start. And something needs to be started.

Otherwise King William will still be saddled with Hazbeen at #4. Or possibly Aldi.

And King George will have Charlotte and Louis. And then Aldi and Lidl. Two dual nationals raised in the US, with American citizenship, able to act for the British Head of State. How can Parliament go along with that prospect?

KC3 should do something a bit like Sweden, and their rules that you have to be educated in Sweden to stay in their LoS. Surely a new LP could be issued saying dual nationals of countries other than Realms will have to renounce their non-UK citizenship at age 18 to remain in the LoS.
Are you sure?
Really sure that you want something like BiB?

'' It has been confirmed that the 40-year-old, her husband Christopher O'Neill and their three children will relocate to Sweden indefinitely in August. ''
OK.
I will get to make ''sweet nods to Camilla '' not seeing much Peg now.
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 18
I reported a few tweets that stated Kate’s death/ Kate had died and Twitter claimed no harassment or bullying had taken place and did not delete the tweets? The mind boggles.
I am constantly reporting Kkk references, it bloody infuriates me that this is apparently ok 😡😡
---
(I am a little tipsy whilst watching England so please excuse any further rage posting.....😉😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
What I have noticed with all the Daily Mail articles in the last few days is that they haven't been moderating the comments on the Harkles and they've actually let mine post!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Thanks for that link.

I don't like this bit, particularly the last sentence.

I blame Haz. I suspect Charles was 'told' at the last minute so he was caught between a rock and a hard place. 'Charles could have easily.....'? Charles is having cancer treatment. There is no 'easily' about it. Why didn't Haz suggest a later date when more time might be available? The excuses for Haz are nauseating.

There are two 'former courtiers' still working for the Harkles. I assume the quote might have come from one of them.

The 'Blame William' narrative is getting really tedious. KC3 and Camilla got off relatively lightly compared to the tit thrown at William, and especially Catherine. I wouldn't forgive any of it. And I'd never forget.

I hope William plays 'bad cop' forever.
Well the whole ‘ Bad cop’ antagonism is that of a silly child..
William is not playing good cop or bad cop…he’s now indifferent .

When you’ve had someone insult, ridicule, harangue you publicly for 4 years , even saying ‘ we never had a relationship anyway ..he was my nemesis....they pretended I was his best man ‘ ……Why would anyone be surprised that William’s moved on ?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Well the whole ‘ Bad cop’ antagonism is that of a silly child..
William is not playing good cop or bad cop…he’s now indifferent .

When you’ve had someone insult, ridicule, harangue you publicly for 4 years , even saying ‘ we never had a relationship anyway ..he was my nemesis....they pretended I was his best man ‘ ……Why would anyone be surprised that William’s moved on ?
This is what baffles me. The horrible things Harry has said William is suppose to just shrug his shoulders over and pretend it never happened. W&K will have been deeply hurt by what was said, and Harry isn't sorry in any way whatsoever. Harry won't stop, if he spends time with William he will just say more vile and hurtful things. Why anyone thinks William would risk this this beyond me. We all talk about Harry being indulged and the RF covering up his bad behaviour but the press has a massive role to play too - why they are diminishing the hurt and pain, and somehow presenting this as a two way fall out that William is equally responsible for is beyond me. The press are colluding with the victim narrative.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I have posted these before in the past but I am currently tidying up my files and thought I would post them again altogether.
They were done when we used to discuss the youtube Tarot card reader predictions a lot.
They are new additions to the major arcana......

A] tarot card 666 archetype WATERMARKED.jpg

tarot card 79  Bitch WATERMARKED.jpg

tarot card 80 snake charmer WATERMARKED.jpg

tarot card 81 plagiarist WATERMARKED.jpg

Tarot card 82 the ingrate WATERMARKED.jpg

Tarot card 83 the aspirant WATERMARKED.jpg

Tarot card 84 the puppetmaster WATERMARKED.jpg

Tarot card 85 the traitor WATERMARKED.jpg

tarot card 86 gold digger WATERMARKED.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
Is there any chance that protocols may have been arranged on the QT to avoid the gruesomes going berserk and more bad press, ensuring that in the event of a future incapacity/demise, Halfwit is not to be called upon to fulfil COS or Regent roles.
Although perceived as a traitor, his behaviour does not meet the definition of treason, so that can’t be used, however if you were the CEO of a business and a director had publicly made accusations of bad behaviours, insulted the Board and denigrated the achievements of that business, you wouldn’t invite them to represent or manage the business if you were unavailable.
KC3 may be taking the path of least resistance but I doubt he wants to be the monarch whose inactions led to the rise of republicanism in the UK.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I messed up yesterday thanks to the headache and posted the wrong link. This is the funny video that probably has been posted before 🤭 Even mum watched it twice with me and laughed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Are other births mentioned?
Tindall babies, Peter Philip's kids and further back Wessex kids?

Just asking in case HoC and L only cover the direct in line births.
I've had a very frustrating 2 hours trying to find out more, but my results have only been half successful.
The Line of Succession is done through Parliamentary Statute, brought by a Private Member's Bill in the HOL or HOC. I've not been able to find who proposed this Bill. Whoever did it proposed that Fark and Lili be put in the LoS and be given titles and this can only have been on Chuck's instructions.

There is mention in HOC of the birth of the DoS's son, in the form of congratulations. I'd been googling his name but came up blank. My mistake. However there are no similar congratulations for Lili's birth and she's not mentioned. This is actually worse than not mentioning either of them at all. One is, one isn't.

There's no mention of Bea or Eug's children in HOL of HOC, not surprising as they're far removed from Throne.

The London Gazette mentions Ffark after George, Charlotte and Louis. Just the four as far as I can see. The others are probably too far away like August and Sienna and aren't mentioned. Lili is not mentioned.

Ffark's arrival is announced on the RF website but not Lili.

Cleverer people than me with better access should be able to investigate this properly as I really don't know what I'm doing!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.