Harry & Meghan #409 Jog On

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in uk !
---

Are you able to read it on a phone or does it need a laptop?
I'm reading on my mobile (Samsung via Android)? It's a giant pain; you need to keep the window open while reading and it doesn't keep your place.
I only use my mobile and tablet for personal (Tattle) use and ever log in w a PC or work device.

Reactions: 21
I've found the book on eBay..... HOW MUCH???????

View attachment 2706880
The good Australian woman on YouTube is going through it chapter by chapter. Forgot her name but scroll back a few pages on here and somebody has posted a link to her latest report. That's how I came across it this morning.

Edit ....... found it , see post 870 for link to YouTuber ..... its a good listen

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I was going to start a new Fred but I don't see the Report button...
Am I not seeing options bc I'm only on an Android mobile? Sorry ☺
Screenshot_20240122_092107_Samsung Internet.jpg

My phone did a software upgrade last night and everything looks different, the fonts and all 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Lady C knows less than we do on here, so just guessing that her ‘spring bombshell’ will just be something which happens between late February and early June which she will lay claim to with a triumphant “I told you so”!

My guess is The Harkles, having no money or jobs and hated by all Americans, will move to another country, but not the UK, to try to reinvent themselves yet again! It could be to Russia. The flat packs will remain in the USA, in the cupboard under the stairs, but brought out and dusted once a month by Dorito.

Should I be the closest to the truth with my prediction and I win a 50 year supply of cheesy puffs I will donate them to the VIP lounge ....... I couldn’t eat them ....... they make me fart! 🤪
You've won the 50-year supply of pouffs for your Send-them-To-Moscow solution!
Harkovitch Stoatski and HoSki Vukova here in Russian hats.
images (6).jpeg
images (7).jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
İ feel very uneasy at the moment, mainly for the reasons that @Cinnamon.girl expresses so eloquently.
Haz returning to TRF. Even worse the Harkles returning. The vendetta against William and Catherine. Catherine needing hospitalisation. The BS of all the royal commentators. Deceptions that are not revealed but have caused murkiness in the Monarchy. The duper-delighting and rictus-grinning. The arrogance and entitlement.
You've said it all in this post very neatly 🙌 :coronation::coronation: and your expression "duper's delight" was very good. You can't always pinpoint where your unease comes from can you, just straws in the wind that gather.
Is it odd that this book about the royal household of PC and Diana is coming out now, nearly 40 years on? What are the chances time-wise? Has history been rewritten here too? Or is it a really weird coincidence with the Hardman book, who's at it again today viz

"There is a huge secret about Queen Elizabeth II's death which "can never come out" a royal expert has revealed.
The late Queen died at Balmoral Castle on September 8, 2022, with royal author Robert Hardman revealing she "slipped away" while sleeping and "wouldn't have been aware of anything" in his new book."

This is awful. Shut up Robert. He's merching our late Queen's death, there's no other word for it. Gushing chapter about C's wife too. She'll be hosed down and sanitised.

But during a recent TV interview following the release of the Charles III: New King, New Court, The Inside Story book, he revealed "there are other aspects of that day that I haven't reported on".

Speaking to Camilla Tominey on GB News, Hardman said he wanted to remain sensitive to the delicate situation.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Just binge-read the whole thing. I always knew Di could be highly strung and dramatic but her hot and cold treatment of the staff is pure Meghan. While Chuck also was prone to temper flares, he comes across as a lot nicer to staff than her.
The book has a ring of truth to it.

I fully believe that burrell has some big dirt on a royal or two.

My friend used to work with Paul's brother and would often go with the brother to stay with Paul. Often Di would be sent tickets for shows etc but didn't want them so she would give them to Paul to use or pass on to his family.

Friend has told me Paul confirmed it is true that he helped smuggle men in and out of her apartments by hiding them under a blanket in his car etc.
Paul would never reveal how many or who they were. He would only nod when asked if it was true.

Also my friend is straight and was a bit uncomfortable because Paul would flirt with him. :D:ROFLMAO::LOL:

I would say Paul DEFINITELY knows a whole load of stuff.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
But there is a theory that Henry VIII incurred brain damage from a hunting accident which altered him irrevocably whereas Haznuts does not have that excuse. I agree with the theory he got all this from the Spenser genes.
Henry viii was concussed for a full day which is very bad even now, it was a jousting accident so I have read. Anne Boleyn was willing for him to wake up so she wouldn't be left surrounded by her enemies who at the worse would have seen her lose her exalted position and sent back to Hever Castle, little knowing that it would be a different Henry who awoke whose temporal lobe injury would ultimately lead to Anne losing much more than her position.
His piggy little eyes and suspicious jealousy seem to have been present in todays Harry from birth. His Spencer genes are tainted with misogyny and entitlement with a sprinkle of insanity thrown in for good measure.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.