Harry & Meghan #409 Jog On

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well there's bugger all to guard him from. They're more of a security blanket.
Oh I know.

But if they want to keep some semblance of pretence that he needs to be guarded, if would look marginally more realistic if they weren't laden down with coffees and bags and whatever else.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Diana was violent to Charles? They’ve kept that quiet! It would explain some of his resentment towards her. A saint in public but a nightmare behind closed doors. What a toxic mess
Yes, that's what the housekeeper wrote and published. He never retaliated in kind she wrote. I can believe that.
We know from other sources and her parents' divorce reports that her father would hit her mother.

So she had a tit upbringing, one way and another. She was already traumatised from that -Adverse Childhood Experiences, more common than we generally realise, happens throughout society and a prominent, hidden cause of physical and emotional illness and broken relationships later in life. It's usually covered up and goes unacknowledged (and, from my perspective, quite likely accounts for the 'unpleasant' behaviour in so many of the horrible adults we encounter).

To my mind, it's a tragedy all round. Diana wasn't to blame for her childhood injuries. Her husband wasn't to blame for being himself and not understanding what was going on for Diana and what sort of support she needed. Their younger son isn't to blame for his ACEs and the fact that he can't bring himself to see his idolised mum in anything but a perfect light.

This is partly why I'm such a fan of the Middletons. They took a young William into their family where he experienced a normal, loving, functional family life and he obviously benefited from their kind influence and care. (You may remember the reports back then which told us that he spent far more time with them than his own family.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Wot's this about a housekeeper's book?
I've never heard of it before.

Reactions: 20
Oh I know.

But if they want to keep some semblance of pretence that he needs to be guarded, if would look marginally more realistic if they weren't laden down with coffees and bags and whatever else.
They used to send RPOs to get coffee and sandwiches for them. Things that can be made at home quite easily, or ordered in.

The Gruesomes don't want protection or security or even for the whole thing to realistic - they just want highly-trained professionals to serve as their slaves. Slaves because they aren't paying those people. For him, it's a way of feeling superior over the people who should have been his peers (I know the military is different from police, but still). For her, it's just feeling superior over any living creature. And for both of them, they are lazy asses who enjoy humiliating those "lower" than them.

I've seen up close how especially the wives of high-level bureaucrats and senior police officials used to treat low-level employees. Stuff that would make one feel really sick. Smegs has always given me the same vibes. Both of them have, in fact.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Did that woman who had to nearly physically drag her off the red carpet, get sacked, I wonder?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Wot's this about a housekeeper's book?
I've never heard of it before.
This ..... written by their housekeeper at Highgrove and published in 1995 but apparently banned in Britain. Suddenly being talked about again ......

9BAD7855-B8AE-4239-AE23-D9C354298459.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The Cas was the cats action squad thought up by this crazy old bint, but when I lost my 2 boys last year I lost the will to continue.

I am still seeking a battered old ginger Tom to resurrect it, anyone got one to head it up plus stroppy dogs with attitude to join to give the Cunsters a hard time.

Must be a Ginger with a duck you personality!!🐱🐱🐱🐱

Full training given with smoked salmon,prawns and chicken.
I thought we’d agreed this mean little fucker was taking on the role?

View attachment 2706576
[/QUOTE]

He looks the part, is he a shitbag, and his name please!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I have no idea what to make of this...it's a very long read.
I don't know either. It's badly written and with so many unverifiable claims. It assumes that the reader is one of his acolytes, familiar with his writings and the back story he's constructed.
For me, it's just a piece of gossipy entertainment but only if one can be bothered to parse his coded language and learn his story - and I don't want to waste my time on what seems to be a vanity 'insider' project.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.