Harry & Meghan #409 Jog On

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stolen off a Sugarz page. This is back when Smegs was banging Matt Lauer in his office to get her cooking segment on the Today Show.
I always thought the way to a man's heart was through his stomach, but apparently, it's through other organs...
1705940190599.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I'm in uk !
---

Are you able to read it on a phone or does it need a laptop?
I just tested it with on my iPhone, and it works (you scroll down to get to the next page). If you search for a book, you can click on it and see it is working on your phone.

Reactions: 22
I assumed it meant Stupidest twit Of All Time but maybe I’m wrong! - oh wait….😬😬
The Cas was the cats action squad thought up by this crazy old bint, but when I lost my 2 boys last year I lost the will to continue.

I am still seeking a battered old ginger Tom to resurrect it, anyone got one to head it up plus stroppy dogs with attitude to join to give the Cunsters a hard time.

Must be a Ginger with a duck you personality!!🐱🐱🐱🐱

Full training given with smoked salmon,prawns and chicken.
[/QUOTE]
She’ll take the salmon prawns and chicken plus other dogs’ throats!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
The Cas was the cats action squad thought up by this crazy old bint, but when I lost my 2 boys last year I lost the will to continue.

I am still seeking a battered old ginger Tom to resurrect it, anyone got one to head it up plus stroppy dogs with attitude to join to give the Cunsters a hard time.

Must be a Ginger with a duck you personality!!🐱🐱🐱🐱

Full training given with smoked salmon,prawns and chicken.
[/QUOTE]

She's a snapper isn't she, just what we need to tear a lump out of the Stoats jacksey what's her name please for training purposes only🐕🐕🐕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hallo all, I haven't commented on here for the longest time but I do pop on and read your marvellous comments now and then. Just wanted to add my pence worth re: the saintly Diana. In1995(i think) i was a senior health worker at a Birmingham hospital and the new maternity wing was officially being opened by Di. Anyway I had a pass to be in the front row to shake her hand, curtsey whatever. Well the lift opened and she stormed out with a face like thunder, the atmosphere was terrible. I immediately stepped back and dragged a junior member of staff into my place. No idea what had kicked off but apparently the school next door had lined up the kids to wave at her as she past and she pointedly ignored them ( I was told this by a Co worker whose kids attended the school). Anyway nice to see you all doing gods work calling the cali cunts out for the grifters they are!
I can believe that. I had a London friend who worked for a well-known charity. She'd been visited by Diana before and, shall we say, hadn't been impressed. Second time she refused to meet her and wanted to take a day off. She was threatened with the sack if she did (that is, end of her career in charity work). She met her and this time the lady was in a much better frame of mind.

You know, I'm heartily sick and tired of all the PR that Buck House puts out about these people - some of whom seem to need 'Rid Yourself of Entitlement' courses!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She's a snapper isn't she, just what we need to tear a lump out of the Stoats jacksey what's her name please for training purposes only🐕🐕🐕
[/QUOTE]
She’s called Sasha at the vets but other names at home! She once killed a hedgehog and my grandson told the neighbours who were putting food out for it! They were upset.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I have no idea what to make of this...it's a very long read.
Not impressed they're using my (very handsome) face at the start of the article!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm in uk !
---

Are you able to read it on a phone or does it need a laptop?
I'm reading it on my tablet as well, just had my first hour with it, and it's now unavailable as it's being read by someone else

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I have never heard of this before.
Wow.
Wow
Wow
Is it for real? Was she really a housekeeper???
They NEVER talk!!!!
I've read a lot of the excerpts, links posted yesterday evening. Never heard of this lady before. But I did know about a few of the events/people she described. I found it credible. Did a bit of background reading and Mrs Berry had to go and live in America for years with her family because Chuck was going to sue her.
Crawfie wrote the innocuous 'The Little Princesses' and was ostracised for life. Burrell does nothing but talk, can't keep his mouth shut, he's never been stopped!

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Just binge-read the whole thing. I always knew Di could be highly strung and dramatic but her hot and cold treatment of the staff is pure Meghan. While Chuck also was prone to temper flares, he comes across as a lot nicer to staff than her.
The book has a ring of truth to it.

I fully believe that burrell has some big dirt on a royal or two.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm getting a much better price.

View attachment 2706907

Plus shipping, plus customs duty and taxes.

Just about my entire household's monthly expenditure in a high CoL city (one of the most expensive in India). Very cheap 👌
According to the fine print they'll send a digital copy free if you have a certificate of disability. Autism and Adhd are considered disabilities, Bus/train passes and all manner of things that disabled people qualify for. I wouldn't go to the trouble of doing it but it's nice to know for future reference.
Apparently Internet Archives will provide free copies of books if any Tattlers want to take advantage!
My mum's deaf and qualifies for free everything from the State of Hawaii as a former state employee ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Just binge-read the whole thing. I always knew Di could be highly strung and dramatic but her hot and cold treatment of the staff is pure Meghan. While Chuck also was prone to temper flares, he comes across as a lot nicer to staff than her.
The book has a ring of truth to it.

I fully believe that burrell has some big dirt on a royal or two.
Absolutely.(y);)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I discovered that Autism and Adhd are considered disabilities and you get the appropriate paperwork you can get free reading material, Bus/train passes and all manner of things that disabled people qualify for. I wouldn't go to the trouble of doing it but it's nice to know for future reference.
Apparently Internet Archives will provide free copies of books if any Tattlers want to take advantage!
My mum's deaf and free everything from the State of Hawaii as a former state employee ❤
That's good to know ❤

I'm just too exhausted today to even think about what goes on here (today probably marked the end of any sort of democracy, we're on alert now for violence on the excuse of religion).

On second thoughts, maybe the Gruesomes should come over. They can do a nice whinge against the backdrop of everything that is happening/we are scared might happen. She did "no one asked me if I'm okay" against the backdrop of extreme poverty and women struggling to survive. Wonder what gem she might come up with here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.