Harry & Meghan #408 Flop Gun - I feel the need, the need for weed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly it's just a feeling that I have and with him dropping the case against the Mail on Sunday it just feels like it is building up to him announcing that he is coming back to the UK without Meghan.
I thought dropping the case because the judge said that the Mail had a good chance of winning the case last month - an outright defeat in court and the costs of going to court would have added to the bill.

Harry launched the case on the basis the article was “an attack on his honesty and integrity”, and would undermine his charity work and efforts to tackle misinformation online - but these days after Waugh, promotional interviews and the Oprah interview where he has told several different versions of the same events Hazno's "honesty" is easy to counter in court.

I think he was going for the "I'm a Prince" legal action where the newspapers would back down and pay him a settlement - but these days Hazo is considered a person who will sue over everything - he still has a couple of outstanding cases. I wonder if money is also becoming an issue as he has sued repeatedly without a big payday.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
"rather than giving a continued platform to claims in the Mail".

Finally caught on, did they, that their little lawsuits are doing nothing but exposing them?

Their petulant statements always give away their true feelings about being told no. "No one owns the word royal" (and then they reportedly tried to trademark the word 'archetype'). "Service is universal". "We didn't go because security issues/we didn't want to steal thunder/random crap excuse". Now adding this phrase to their dictionary.

IMG_20240119_215804.jpg

(Translation: Where did you buy such a rubbish dictionary?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Will be interesting to see if they show up together tonight for the awards and more importantly their body language. She can always have that stupid grin on her face, he however cant fake it
When was the last time he looked happy? And I mean genuinely happy not putting on a fake grin for the cameras. He always looks so stressed and grumpy. You're right that he can't fake it.

Reactions: 41
If he does come back, and I think it’s possible, the press will have a field day. All kinds of things will come out that he hoped had been hidden and he won’t be able to stop it and the men in grey won’t help him.
The RF will care for him, possibly after some kind of rehab, but he will never be a working Royal. He’ll probably end up living quietly at Sandringham or Balmoral, no where abroad because he can’t be trusted.
Either that or they'll go completely the other way and be extremely pro-him and anti-Wales. It won't take much to turn them. This week is proving that. Catherine is ill, seriously enough to need an operation and a comparatively long stay in hospital. William is prioritising her and the children. And some of the media are like a pack of hyenas. Or acting like the sky's falling in.

Whatever gets them the most clicks. Most of them appear to have no morals whatsoever.

Or it'll be whatever BP wants. If the plan is Haz ultimately being reinstated as a working Royal and there's a need to rehab his image with the public, all bets are off as to who'll go under the bus to make it happen.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Did he stop the case because he was losing and worried have to pay out more? 750,000 for their and his costs is nothing to them, a few nights stay in a top hotel unfortunately.
It's he going to carry on this suing everyone forever? Waste of time and money. Draw the curtains, unplug devices and live a nice life ignoring every little thing that's written, but they're such control freaks it's impossible for them.
I think it's more to him than you probably think. The rate 43% spends money, there can't be that much left to basically fritter away on nothing.

• Heart
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
When was the last time he looked happy? And I mean genuinely happy not putting on a fake grin for the cameras. He always looks so stressed and grumpy. You're right that he can't fake it.
Pre the Claw, and it’s still quite sad that a 30 second google brings up how happy he seemed to be around Kate and the good sister brother relationship they had, but they can’t even acknowledge the fact she’s going through something right now and send some good wishes? If they’d have said anything their spokesperson would have piped up and we’d have got three pages of pictures of the flowers sent no doubt, so they’re coming off as bitter as ever!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Pre the Claw, and it’s still quite sad that a 30 second google brings up how happy he seemed to be around Kate and the good sister brother relationship they had, but they can’t even acknowledge the fact she’s going through something right now and send some good wishes? If they’d have said anything their spokesperson would have piped up and we’d have got three pages of pictures of the flowers sent no doubt, so they’re coming off as bitter as ever!
That little montage you put there sums up precisely why Madam is so pea green with envy 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I think it's more to him than you probably think. The rate 43% spends money, there can't be that much left to basically fritter away on nothing.
Yes, will it certainly must be eating away at their earnings when you add up all of the cases they've brought.

New thread:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.