Harry & Meghan #408 Flop Gun - I feel the need, the need for weed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ok chaps, it's a difficult one - for him to get his award we need to try to pinpoint exactly where in the mid-Atlantic PH could have been spotted in the cockpit...
Ah, so it was a misunderstanding...

We said that little cock is the pits.

Nothing to do with cockpits 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s the perfect storm - he gets to ride in like a hero to help pa and Willie, he’s no longer suing anyone because that wasn’t his idea it was Ms and the Americans work differently than us ya know; I can’t think how to explain it but yes I do think it’s going to happen.
So do I Amiyaya it is definitely gearing up on him announcing that he is coming back to live in the UK and that he has separated from Meghan.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
That is a scary level of jealousy she has for Catherine :oops:
WHAT I have just watched? She is obsessed with Catherine to a psychotic degree. It says a lot about her thought processing and what an ugly soul she has.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
This little snippet was deleted from the Orca interview:

That is a scary level of jealousy she has for Catherine :oops:
Please miss! Miss! Miss! Yebbut, Hazno said to Whatshisface that he / they never called the RF racist on Orca, it wos the press wot done it. And the dog ate my homework. And a big boy done (sic) it and ran away, so he did Miss.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Honestly it's just a feeling that I have and with him dropping the case against the Mail on Sunday it just feels like it is building up to him announcing that he is coming back to the UK without Meghan.
I think so too. This is a corner he is turning.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
No wonder he had a face like a slapped arse on his pap walk this week - he knew his case had no legs and would cost him £££ in costs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The hits keep coming....

Happy Friday 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Dropped his case ...so its Sue, Sue, Sue....actually wait ...no don't!
It's like cha cha slide....reverse reverse ....cha cha real slow 💃

• Haha
Reactions: 27
BEST movie dance EVER! Snarkle could never keep up
Not a movie dance, but this couple are astounding. Heads don't move but below waist is going crazy……….bit like the Harkles trying to look composed but frantically running to keep in the news.
Were ILBW and JT to do this tonight, then I might just have a 0.0000000001% admiration for her…..but then again😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Did he stop the case because he was losing and worried have to pay out more? 750,000 for their and his costs is nothing to them, a few nights stay in a top hotel unfortunately.
It's he going to carry on this suing everyone forever? Waste of time and money. Draw the curtains, unplug devices and live a nice life ignoring every little thing that's written, but they're such control freaks it's impossible for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What job could Harry do, I wonder.

Seriously, neither he nor Andrew can really go to the jobcentre or on a recruiting website and get a job of work in return for wages because they have no experience so why should any employer take them on?

There must be something though.

How do the other "no working royals" earn an income?
I thought that Charles decided to put Andrew in charge of the planned museum/exhibit to HMTLQ and basically be the property manager at Windsor

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.