Harry & Meghan #406 They think it's (L'Oré)all over! It is now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've emailed them through the contact form telling them how disgusted I am that they are including a liar,druggie and traitor amongst the true living Legends.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I've emailed them through the contact form telling them how disgusted I am that they are including a liar,druggie and traitor amongst the true living Legends.
I've joined you in that, hopefully they get inundated with responses saying the same

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The Vulcan was a true legend. Beautiful aircraft. Vulcan or Hazbeen is no contest. How could an Apache helicopter even hope to compete with something like this?

I missed Cosford 2013, but I'd have been more excited by the queue for the portaloos than seeing Haz.
Can’t beat the Vulcan Howl ❤
Volume up!

wish I’d seen this one!

eta: I may or may not have loads of these saved on my youtube account.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
NEW THREAD

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.