Harry & Meghan #406 They think it's (L'Oré)all over! It is now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen concorde land and take off on its last tour - can I get an award too?
I saw that too! - bung us one of them awards!
Oh boy, I loved the Concorde, there were more than a few tears in the crowds that day.

But, great news! They're building a new supersonic:
Boom Overture, 1.7 mach cruise speed, fl60 -and it's breathtakingly beautiful...I signed up for the company's newsletter just so I could look at the photos LOL!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Oooops! Credit to @Who’sYerDaddy for
Harry & Meghan #318 The dildo of consequences rarely arrives lubed By @Who'sYerDaddy

Mr Buterfly has that phrase engraved in his memory. He thanks you too @Who'sYerDaddy.
*ahem* See thread #258 for the original dildo 😉

So good, they named it twice.

Can I have an award as I regularly sleep with an ex RAF pilot (aka my husband). 😉 😂

If Rachel is going to dance with JT, will she wear a direct copy of her dress? Or maybe something that actually flatters her shape, but is a sweet nod to her MiL. Or maybe not.

Eta: Also, I don’t mean to brag, but I was actually at Cosford Airshow when Harold arrived. Everyone was more excited by the Vulcan display.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The fact that Invictus are begging for more donations & support makes me think that they really are struggling financially. Another question I have though is why isn't Harry seeing at he is their patron helping to gather donations? Something about this isn't sitting right with me.
Maybe there's a fear that he might let on where (allegedly) 95% of any donation might be purposed...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is there an email address on the living legends of aviation website you can contact them and express your disgust that they are including reek?

Reactions: 22
I last flew in 1998.
My plane was delayed for ten hours and when we finally took off I had to sit next to a woman whose child cried the whole way.
Four and a half hour flight.
Then on the way home, another delay of several hours.

It put me off flying for life.
I've done my bit to save the bloody planet.
YOU are a living legend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is there an email address on the living legends of aviation website you can contact them and express your disgust that they are including reek?
No email I can see but a link on their page to contact them

Reactions: 16
There's a contact form:

Reactions: 17
@Hula flight

They have a facebook page and you can message them via that and there's an email on there.
Screenshot of their page.
Screenshot_20240111_202950_Facebook_1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
The fact that Invictus are begging for more donations & support makes me think that they really are struggling financially. Another question I have though is why isn't Harry seeing at he is their patron helping to gather donations? Something about this isn't sitting right with me.
And just over an hour after their first tweet, this appeared:
1705005209555.png

Looks like they read their replies.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
*ahem* See thread #258 for the original dildo 😉

So good, they named it twice.

Can I have an award as I regularly sleep with an ex RAF pilot (aka my husband). 😉 😂

If Rachel is going to dance with JT, will she wear a direct copy of her dress? Or maybe something that actually flatters her shape, but is a sweet nod to her MiL. Or maybe not.

Eta: Also, I don’t mean to brag, but I was actually at Cosford Airshow when Harold arrived. Everyone was more excited by the Vulcan display.

The Vulcan was a true legend. Beautiful aircraft. Vulcan or Hazbeen is no contest. How could an Apache helicopter even hope to compete with something like this?

I missed Cosford 2013, but I'd have been more excited by the queue for the portaloos than seeing Haz.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.