Harry & Meghan #406 They think it's (L'Oré)all over! It is now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey I haven't been on a plane in almost 20 years, but I did singlehandedly allow a TSA agent to keep a one inch pocketknife that I had left in my purse by accident. I want TWO awards!

I last flew in 1998.
My plane was delayed for ten hours and when we finally took off I had to sit next to a woman whose child cried the whole way.
Four and a half hour flight.
Then on the way home, another delay of several hours.

It put me off flying for life.
I've done my bit to save the bloody planet.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The posts that I’ve read: they respect the fact that he served; they respect him for the courses that he passed/the qualifications that he gained; that he did very little to bring his colleagues or unit into disrepute.
What they don’t respect him for is his life choices since - his marriage, & how he chose to betray his family, his monarch, the population of his country & his oath.

Incidentally, there are people who played a part in his flying training who trained, tested & passed him. They state that there is no such role as a gunner on an Apache, you are trained to fly it, & you are trained to operate the weapons & if you don’t pass both parts of the course you don’t pass the course.

Yes, he may have had to retake some exams but he wouldn’t have been the only one (anyone fail their theory/driving test?), & the people who signed him off would have been forever associated with his paperwork & would not have allowed him to have a multimillion £ piece of equipment with weapons if he wasn’t good enough.

Pwince twit may not have been an instinctive/brilliant pilot but he qualified as a pilot; he may not have enjoyed it but he passed the course; he may have devalued his achievement by his subsequent actions but it was an achievement.

IMHO he is not a “legend” of aviation (one end of a leg is an arse) but merely someone who can be associated with flying in the public eye who has no sense of shame & knows someone who can write a cheque.
He failed his theory test as a pilot, they were giving him extra tuition and it's not clear if he passed. He has no brain-power, was taking drugs while in the army, and I don't believe he's capable of anything complex or taxing.
They'd cover for him though as they always have done, big him up and pretend he did well like at school.

Somebody should have blown the whistle on him a long time ago, his drugs, idiocy and abuse. Not exposing him as a fraud has had huge repercussions. Because the useless twit was allowed to leave the Army and pose as a veteran, he's traded on this ever since because for him military charities are a soft touch. Pearl Harbour and Invictus where he twice robbed the charity with his Ho, Bugga.Up for people with PTSD. He's done a lot of damage.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Funny you should say that! Someone else thinks the same

The bestest bit of this for me is the fact she can cosplay St Di of the bed springs all she likes but she’s missing the crucial part. The jewellery. Who’s lovely slim and elegant throat will that adorn next?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Living Legend of Aviation????? Significant contribution to aerospace????? Hazbeen?????

You have got to be kidding. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I think all the chatter on social media about Harry’s kill number and how Prince William was a Search and Rescue Pilot & Air Ambulance Pilot saving lives is getting to the Harkles. Suddenly in the Living Legends PR bumpf, they are talking about how Harry saved lives🤣

IMG_0173.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Harry's award bullshit is clearly a dig at his brother who served the British Public without fanfare when he was with the Air Ambulance Service. God the man is SOOOOO FUCKED UP. I cannot WAIT untill the bleeping wheels fall off of his brain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
And now to someone who would scoff at the suggestion that she should accept a Living Legend award. Thank goodness for The Princess Royal.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Looks like this group raises money by charging each other for awards…and then charging each other to attend the banquet to GET the award. More fun and ego-boosting than just writing the check.

This year they decided to include Harold…who, with his wife, are…in my opinion…a pair of widely disliked and mocked whingers. This has resulted in too much attention…and lots of ridicule for the event as well. Kind of takes the shine out of some of the other recipients as well..who might have just had a fun night among their rich Hollywood friends if H had not been shoved in the mix.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Speaking of fake awards…check out this scam

ESPN had operated the scheme since 2010 by getting awards for fake individuals, re-engraving the statuettes and then delivering them to their on-air personalities, per the report.

Stars such as Lee Corso, Kirk Herbstreit, Chris Fowler, Desmond Howard and Samantha Ponder were among those to receive the fake Emmys, with The Athletic noting the on-air talent was not in on the scheme or aware the Emmys were not real.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
It says this is him flying too:

This is in Australia. Does anyone know the regs for service personnel abroad not on a British territory? Eg I couldn’t police in Oz but I could in parts of the commonwealth.

Reactions: 16
I don’t see Harold’s name anywhere on the LLA Wikipedia page. Was he on it previously but then removed?
Was there at some point during the morning, but as he's not yet an inductee has been removed (maybe there's a problem with the cheque).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.