Harry & Meghan #406 They think it's (L'Oré)all over! It is now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New title by @cjguk with 73 likes.

Old thread here -

In which we discussed what we thought REALLY happened at the Sandringham Summit, and we laughed at reports that Meghan was demanding an explanation from Charles and that she is going to be in Hollywood blockbuster movies/a re boot of Suits/the new poster girl for L’Oreal/going to the Golden Globes as a VIP presenter etc etc

We laughed at a pic Scobie has posted of himself seemingly grabbing his bits.

We got angry at fake stories put out about Catherine and then we discovered that a lot of previously vocal Harkle supporters were deleting their online content and shutting down their accounts and the Lawyer for Samantha Markle appeared in a video discussing the aforementioned supporters and hinted that he is onto them. Then the long-awaited Epstein court documents were released and the whole world is talking about the people named in them which of course has led us to go off topic a bit because it mainly involves Andrew.

We wonder if the accounts being closed are panicking because of the Epstein stuff or the Samantha court case. And we have ordered a shitload of popcorn for THAT.

We asked for juicy stuff seen on Twatter/X to be screenshotted and posted because many can’t access Twatter to open the link or the tweet has often disappeared by the time we get to it if we DO have access. And sometimes we need tweets as evidence.

We discussed the line of succession and the councillors of state. We criticised the Harkles, Charles, Andrew and Fergie and we praised Anne, William and Catherine.

I'm sure I've missed a few things so if anyone remembers anything else, please post it.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
He's a lecturer in photography.
KC is allowing him to have his wedding at Westminster Abbey and there's rumours he's giving him the crown as he's so advanced apparently allegedly#crocodile#grandmadiana#crocodile#parkpaps

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
You wouldn't want to meet either of them down a dark alleyView attachment 2672356
What a bleeping frightful.pair of cunts 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆💀💀💀💀💀💀Hahahahaaaaa bleeping hell
---
article-1186982-0511D613000005DC-893_233x423.jpg

" LOOK ; I WAS CHAIRMAN OF IMPERIAL CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES FOR 240 YEARS SO I KNOW WHEN I SAY THAT SHES WELL PAST HER SELL-BY DATE ....HER MINGE CERTAINLY IS. YOU COULD FLY A VICKERS VISCOUNT AIRLINER THROUGH HER AIR-GAP.
SIDEWAYS.
KNOCK-KNEED, KNACKERED OLD NOSE-BAG.
THE MUVVER LOOKS LIKE AN ASTHMATIC OLD PIT-PONY THATS SEEN BETTER DAYS. NOTHING WOULD GO NEAR THAT, TO ' OBLIGE' IT.
WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT HIM?
HIS BARNET RESEMBLES A BAD ' ALLIED CARPETS' RUG FROM YOUR MOTHERS OLD GRATTAN CATALOGUE SPRING/SUMMER 1977.
HE IS BOZZ-EYED , PLUG-UGLY AND HIS MOTHER , DIANA , HAD OBVIOUSLY DROPPED HIM ON HIS HEAD AS A BABY.
REPEATEDLY. "
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Frank_Bruno_2022.png

Sir Frank , on the Harkles .......

" WHAT A FRIGHTFUL PAIR OF CUNTS THOSE TWO ARE. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THEM.
DID YOU SEE HER IN THAT LATEST ' ENSEMBLE'? ......
I HAD TO LOOK OUT OF THE WINDOW, TO SEE IF THE bleeping TARPAULIN WAS STILL AFFIXED TO MY JAGUAR XJ6 AUTOMATIC.
HES bleeping UGLY, TOO.
WHAT A BOAT ON IT.
......ITS JUST NOT CRICKET. "

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Tbh I spent a lot of the Oprah interview wondering when Meghan was going to suggest that it was only right the crown should be left to “the first person of color in this family”. Was really quite farcical the whole thing.

I know he is a little marmite but I rate King Charles. He’s a thoughtful guy and has same sense of duty his parents had. To the point of marrying Diana which was a disaster. He was cruel to her. I do think she sounds like she was emotionally unstable - parts of her own memoirs and anecdotes about pushing her stepmother down the stairs or something. That truly isn’t normal! Stabbing self with scissors etc is also a very bizarre outlet and I think a lot of her troubles were exacerbated by being part of the RF rather than because of them.
Charles is sometimes considered weak but I think when he loves he loves hard be it his children or Camilla. She was the one who left the relationship first to marry another - Parker Bowles. He’s survived public hatred, public humiliation, public scrutiny as a father, public scrutiny as a “disappointing” son, parents who didn’t seem to get him until his perhaps later years - he’s had a lot of servants and privileges but he hasn’t received a lot of equal or unconditional, love. But he’s stumbled on out of obligation and championed incredible causes like the environment.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I like our King and Queen. Let them do great things like our old Monarch 😎
We will have a King & Queen in the future, too, both for Great Britain & the World Commonwealth 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Tbh I spent a lot of the Oprah interview wondering when Meghan was going to suggest that it was only right the crown should be left to “the first person of color in this family”. Was really quite farcical the whole thing.

I know he is a little marmite but I rate King Charles. He’s a thoughtful guy and has same sense of duty his parents had. To the point of marrying Diana which was a disaster. He was cruel to her. I do think she sounds like she was emotionally unstable - parts of her own memoirs and anecdotes about pushing her stepmother down the stairs or something. That truly isn’t normal! Stabbing self with scissors etc is also a very bizarre outlet and I think a lot of her troubles were exacerbated by being part of the RF rather than because of them.
Charles is sometimes considered weak but I think when he loves he loves hard be it his children or Camilla. She was the one who left the relationship first to marry another - Parker Bowles. He’s survived public hatred, public humiliation, public scrutiny as a father, public scrutiny as a “disappointing” son, parents who didn’t seem to get him until his perhaps later years - he’s had a lot of servants and privileges but he hasn’t received a lot of equal or unconditional, love. But he’s stumbled on out of obligation and championed incredible causes like the environment.
Re the Oprah interview, and what you've written is exactly my thoughts to,

• Heart
Reactions: 36
'
Wow! That's wonderful for Mrs Maude! Kudos to Princess Anne for employing a practical, down-to-earth and obviously very skilled commoner!
It's a sort of echo of how Angela Kelly came to be employed by our dear late Queen.

Reactions: 49
Thank you for the new thread and title!

The Aldi goes to University school talk reminded me of why Smegsy's bragging about his 'advanced skills' bothers me. Mum has the same habit, although she doesn't brag about anything that ridiculous or lies basically, but she does go around telling people about what I've achieved or said or done. Especially with respect to art, because then everyone reacts that I must have learnt from her etc. Sometimes when she has to say something to someone indirectly, she'll use my name. "Oh my daughter was saying/asking this". Usually it's for something we shouldn't be saying/doing. Like a certain family event we were excluded from, she threw me under the bus saying I was upset, when I'd told her those relatives would just continue to lie and create a drama (which is what happened). Sometimes she'll make up things that I supposedly said. These would be someone-or-another-phobic or mean or just plain stupid or childlike. Something she says is "cute".

The result of all this is that most people around us think that I am weird, possibly not mentally mature, or just plain rude. The advantage? They don't see me as marriage material so mum gets to keep me forever. She doesn't admit it though and we've had huge fights about it.

The Flatpacks are already sort of ridiculed for their existence being suspect. If they're real and Smegs continues with this child prodigy and Dianna reborn drama, she's really going to mess up their social development. Especially if the Gruesomes keep them isolated. The rumours and bad impressions will just keep growing.

I just pray that they aren't real children.

Anyway, happy thoughts. Finally poured resin even though I'm half-dead now and it's freezing (around 3C or less). Such a relief! ❤ See what I was playing with!

IMG_20240107_042853.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Thank you for the new thread and title!

The Aldi goes to University school talk reminded me of why Smegsy's bragging about his 'advanced skills' bothers me. Mum has the same habit, although she doesn't brag about anything that ridiculous or lies basically, but she does go around telling people about what I've achieved or said or done. Especially with respect to art, because then everyone reacts that I must have learnt from her etc. Sometimes when she has to say something to someone indirectly, she'll use my name. "Oh my daughter was saying/asking this". Usually it's for something we shouldn't be saying/doing. Like a certain family event we were excluded from, she threw me under the bus saying I was upset, when I'd told her those relatives would just continue to lie and create a drama (which is what happened). Sometimes she'll make up things that I supposedly said. These would be someone-or-another-phobic or mean or just plain stupid or childlike. Something she says is "cute".

The result of all this is that most people around us think that I am weird, possibly not mentally mature, or just plain rude. The advantage? They don't see me as marriage material so mum gets to keep me forever. She doesn't admit it though and we've had huge fights about it.

The Flatpacks are already sort of ridiculed for their existence being suspect. If they're real and Smegs continues with this child prodigy and Dianna reborn drama, she's really going to mess up their social development. Especially if the Gruesomes keep them isolated. The rumours and bad impressions will just keep growing.

I just pray that they aren't real children.

Anyway, happy thoughts. Finally poured resin even though I'm half-dead now and it's freezing (around 3C or less). Such a relief! ❤ See what I was playing with!

View attachment 2672603
It's overkill, plus they lie all the time. That's why all the bragging makes me think it's a cover for something. Either they're doing this to cover for something being wrong with the kids, or NOBODY would bother them in public school because they're nobodies and we can't have that, either. So they come up with another over-inflated bullshit story.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.