Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Has there been any discussion on clear labelling of the Frankstein meat yet.

I remember the scientists saying there is no harm in eating one gmo tomato (I don't think we have GMO tomatoes here, they just used it for example purposes) a day.

But some people eat a few tomatoes each day.
Sorry Dooley I'm a vegetarian and don't ogle meat much, but I'll have a look and report back. 🌸

Back again
"Gene-edited food can now be developed commercially in England after a change in the law. The process involves altering the genetic material of an organism's DNA to enhance certain characteristics. The Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish governments do not permit the commercial use of gene editing.Mar 24, 2023"

download.png
download (9).jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Don't worry about spelling.
You can't ever be as bad as me when I'm using this bloody phone to type.

My posts read like the script for this guy

I try and correct the typos and still miss some coz after a while the wrong spelling starts to look right.
---

PS
@Zippy2000
Other Tattlers reminded us that Pagan Trelawney was a character in "Lace"
She was the one who said "which one of you bitches is my mother."

It was an 80s book and tv miniseries wasnt it, so unless it is popular with teens, I guess that means anyone choosing it as a username must be of a certain age.
ohhh heck i remember that show I was quite young when that came out I remember my sister and I watching it late at night on our small B&W telly we had in our bedroom

nukeantz

They freely discuss ongoing or upcoming trials in the US - criminal and civil - and it always astonishes me. Even high profile trials like the upcoming Idaho murders - the 4 students - are dissected on Courttv.com. It is a very different system over there.
A judge can put a gag order on where no one can speak of the case. Meaning lawhere police anyone involved . But media can speculate all they want

peradetlic

VIP Member
Lainey is not Celebitchy - Lainey Lui is Lainey Gossip. The main sugar at Celebitchy is an Indian-American woman from Virginia named Kaiser. The main Celebitchy person is pretty checked out and lets Kaiser run roughshod over everyone. In addition to Catherine, Kaiser also hates Jennifer Aniston and, weirdly, Laura Dern. ETA: Oh and Benedict Cumberbatch's wife, Sophie. Kaiser loathes her for some reason.
Sorry for got it wrong:( Thanks for clear it:) I think that I read on some unfriendly forum in sugarland that Lainey was connected with Celebitchy.

Evangelina

VIP Member
I remember around the time Fred and Mary's engagement announcement that Fred was a bit of a playboy and may be he was settling down.

What's that saying, oh yeh, a leopard doesn't change it's spots.
It is mandatory that the spouses that marry in to the DRF are foreign.
It's a policy of ''keep the past of the married in another country.
It then creates a different issue , the potential to basically ''force'' (it wouldn't be to obvious publicity )separations of Royals whose choice is domestic .
But Fredo is a special case, still they are popular and liked.

Reactions: 18

cjguk

VIP Member
TBH She is a piece of work as have stated before She helped to precure teens Herself She made a ton of money doing so She is in this up to Her neck .

KC3 needs to act fast and strip Andrew of EVERYTHING but sadly I don't think He will He also needs to do the same to Harry because He is basicly Andrew .2
KC really does, but we all know he won't. If he strips Andrew of everything then he has to do the same to Harry and that will never happen until William is on the throne (hopefully!)

• Sick

PurpleReign

Chatty Member
Actually @Chita if it means anything - Walmart is the Tesco on Purley way and Target is Sainbis at Coulsden?! Probably means nothing to anyone but I thought I’d try!
I know exactly what you mean 😁- one of my old stomping grounds - in fact I stopped to get petrol at the Purley way Tesco on Boxing day visiting outlaws

• Haha

peradetlic

VIP Member
  • Haha

Lenniel

@FrancesDundee80 I agree that at the very least PA is a liability opening himself up to blackmail etc by associating with people like JE. Plus all those "rich & powerful" people who have fallen into his web of influence. They're supposed to be leaders of the world but they have left themselves open to all sorts of issues by being on his jet and going to his island for holidays.

I'm sure it wasn't blatantly obvious to some people, they'll have just thought that he employed a lot of young girls to work on his island, but they'll have offered "services" when asked etc. and those that did are at JE's mercy. Like Varys from G.O.T he'll have had all the dirty details stored away for future use.

I've never trusted BC after watching Primary Colours, he's charismatic but foolish and is used to having people clearing up his alleged indiscretions.

• Sick
Reactions: 17