Harry & Meghan #405 Harry, you've got the wrong number!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, it's certainly horrific.
Kincora Boys' Home in Belfast, from which his mostly orphaned victims were chosen, was highlighted during the post mortem Savile investigations.
By most accounts it was like a pick 'n' mix boy store for powerful men for over 30 years. The staff and authorities were entirely complicit in enabling these men and covering up the crimes.

It wouldn't surprise me if Mountbatten's assassins also had his vile predatory activities in mind when they set that bomb in his boat.

It's relevant today because survivors are still struggling with the aftermath of their abuse. Our nation is particularly (or deliberately?) very poor at caring for victims of abuse so these men, like so many other other people struggle alone for the most part.

It's relevant because current members of the Mountbatten family are implicated in Epstein's pick 'n' mix abuse activities and in other similar abuses.

As far as I'm concerned, it's relevant also because our king was and is very close to these perpetrators and actually chose friends from amongst this vile cohort of abusers. Not only did he make them his friends, he also supported them when they were accused, rightfully, of abuse.

Everything possible was and is still done to cover up these horrifying abuses by powerful men. (In the UK, it's the default reaction when a victim of any preferred or privileged group comes forward.)

What else is being covered up?

How much impact has all this widespread covering up and lack of accountability had on the degradation of our country's values, standards, principles, morale...?
Speaking of “What else is being covered up?”
Here’s a little tidbit for everyone.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Maybe he takes after his father and had to repeat a year
😂

That made me recall someone I used to know would proudly claim that he had failed nursery twice 😂😂

His whip-smart mother is no less though. Didn't she not clear her foreign services exam/flunk out of her internship? 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes, it's certainly horrific.
Kincora Boys' Home in Belfast, from which his mostly orphaned victims were chosen, was highlighted during the post mortem Savile investigations.
By most accounts it was like a pick 'n' mix boy store for powerful men for over 30 years. The staff and authorities were entirely complicit in enabling these men and covering up the crimes.

It wouldn't surprise me if Mountbatten's assassins also had his vile predatory activities in mind when they set that bomb in his boat.

It's relevant today because survivors are still struggling with the aftermath of their abuse. Our nation is particularly (or deliberately?) very poor at caring for victims of abuse so these men, like so many other other people struggle alone for the most part.

It's relevant because current members of the Mountbatten family are implicated in Epstein's pick 'n' mix abuse activities and in other similar abuses.

As far as I'm concerned, it's relevant also because our king was and is very close to these perpetrators and actually chose friends from amongst this vile cohort of abusers. Not only did he make them his friends, he also supported them when they were accused, rightfully, of abuse.

Everything possible was and is still done to cover up these horrifying abuses by powerful men. (In the UK, it's the default reaction when a victim of any preferred or privileged group comes forward.)

What else is being covered up?

How much impact has all this widespread covering up and lack of accountability had on the degradation of our country's values, standards, principles, morale...?
I've just watched that excellent TV series "Mr Bates vs the Post Office" which I would highly recommend to anyone who hasn't seen it as it's heartbreaking and extremely well acted. Seeing that really makes you realise levels of corruption and cover ups that go on in this country.
Frankly I can believe anything now.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Reddit - Harold blind-sided

View attachment 2671907
Anne is a like a Bond girl, but better. She doesn’t need a man to execute her machinations. She is fine handling things herself. She just gets tit done. In America, that is a high compliment.
---
I think the Ho stands like that to look like a "coltish" model, a little girl, but it looks grotesque because her feet are enormous and her legs bandy and wizened. As has been discussed before on this thread and by BookWorm, it's possible she was bent out of shape by crack-and-heroin dealing Snakebite before she was born. Hence the long arms, inability to walk properly, jerky movements, lack of self-control, towering rages, cruelty and monstrous ego.

At the Sandringham walk all the Fungii must have been on edge, Andy wondering if he'd be heckled, worried about Fergie, and Fergie possibly full of drugs and lurching a bit.
Everyone likely knew what was coming out soon. Both York girls on edge worried about both parents, plus the weird burial plans for their mother.
She’s “coltish” alright, but not in a good way or certainly not in the way she intends. She is very much an old nag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Anne is a like a Bond girl, but better. She doesn’t need a man to execute her machinations. She is fine handling things herself. She just gets tit done. In America, that is a high compliment.
---

She’s “coltish” alright, but not in a good way or certainly not in the way she intends. She is very much an old nag.

I think coltish is spelled cuntish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh . I don't think it was PA that Meghan had set her sights on. She was after the top job - PoW and then Queen.

View attachment 2671676
View attachment 2671684View attachment 2671677

View attachment 2671679
View attachment 2671681
View attachment 2671682
View attachment 2671683
Bet he went home and fumigated himself after touching that 🤢🤮
---
And once again we all breath a huge sigh of relief and thank god for Catherine
William wouldn't have touched her with someone else's barge pole 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
---
I've just watched that excellent TV series "Mr Bates vs the Post Office" which I would highly recommend to anyone who hasn't seen it as it's heartbreaking and extremely well acted. Seeing that really makes you realise levels of corruption and cover ups that go on in this country.
Frankly I can believe anything now.
@Scotch Mist - thread about it here.....

NEW THREAD HERE -

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.