Harry & Meghan #405 Harry, you've got the wrong number!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Sami Lee I listened to the Mountbatten interview, and the main lesson here is how much has been covered up and is still being covered up. Horrific.
Yes, it's certainly horrific.
Kincora Boys' Home in Belfast, from which his mostly orphaned victims were chosen, was highlighted during the post mortem Savile investigations.
By most accounts it was like a pick 'n' mix boy store for powerful men for over 30 years. The staff and authorities were entirely complicit in enabling these men and covering up the crimes.

It wouldn't surprise me if Mountbatten's assassins also had his vile predatory activities in mind when they set that bomb in his boat.

It's relevant today because survivors are still struggling with the aftermath of their abuse. Our nation is particularly (or deliberately?) very poor at caring for victims of abuse so these men, like so many other other people struggle alone for the most part.

It's relevant because current members of the Mountbatten family are implicated in Epstein's pick 'n' mix abuse activities and in other similar abuses.

As far as I'm concerned, it's relevant also because our king was and is very close to these perpetrators and actually chose friends from amongst this vile cohort of abusers. Not only did he make them his friends, he also supported them when they were accused, rightfully, of abuse.

Everything possible was and is still done to cover up these horrifying abuses by powerful men. (In the UK, it's the default reaction when a victim of any preferred or privileged group comes forward.)

What else is being covered up?

How much impact has all this widespread covering up and lack of accountability had on the degradation of our country's values, standards, principles, morale...?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh . I don't think it was PA that Meghan had set her sights on. She was after the top job - PoW and then Queen.

View attachment 2671676
View attachment 2671684View attachment 2671677

View attachment 2671679
View attachment 2671681
View attachment 2671682
View attachment 2671683
I sometimes think that she was sent to try to break up William and Catherine for some reason (maybe her backers wanted a weak/blackmailed King they could control)
As William didn't pay any attention to her and her womanly wiles, she went rogue and set her sights on Harry

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Lady C in brief

Harkles and Sussex Squad? Lady C recommends listening to Popcorned Planet's interview with Sam's lawyer. He's on the case and understands that Smeg has psychopathic tendencies. He deconstructs the bot assaults orchestrated by Bouzy. Sussex squad are busy deleting anti-monarchy tweets. Sam's case is important for exposing her vicious, lying, deceptive sister and the malevolent Sussex Squad. İt's all comng to the surface.
Andrew and list? Lady C maintains there is nothing new and nothing true. V-RG would be torn apart on the witness stand and exposed for what she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
But why does the gentleman stood behind Sparry appears to be laughing?!
Thanks @LadyMuck 🐠
The Monarchy ended last year on a high but this has all been blown away by the latest drama surrounding PA.
PA was reported to the Metropolitan Police by Republic, who are all over the press getting in the way and posing in front of the cameras.
The public are riled up and saying that C should do something about PA, kick him out of Royal Lodge, but RL was bequeathed to Andrew by our late Queen and the only way would be if the building fell into disrepair because PA couldn't afford its upkeep. Maybe this is why Fergie is out and about trying to earn money.
Frogmore would be a demotion.
C can't do anything at the moment because these are unfounded allegations against PA. If the Met Police or FBI come forward with an arrest warrant that would be different.

P.S. So pleased that people are screenshotting tweets. Thank you!
Even if PA committed a felony in the US, the statute limitations has been exceeded. I have read that the U.K. does not impose a statue of limitations for major crimes, is that correct?

Reactions: 23
These are two very distinctly different women.
Beth Rigby's enunciation is 'casual' - it has a little estuary about it. She doesn't pronounce Ls with her tongue, she shapes a similar sound with her mouth - typical estuary. She drops Gs at the end of words and her consonants generally are a little fuzzy or slurred. She always sounds to me like she has her mouth full of something when she speaks! It's more of a 'state school' way of speaking.

The 'Pagan' character has the crisp consonants and rounded tones of someone who's had elocution lessons from young or brought up amongst people who speak RP or what used to be called 'BBC English'. She has far more control over her enunciation. Just maybe a slight hint of black influence in there?
But mainly, I hear more 'public school' here.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
D Express
"Prince Archie set to attend 'very exclusive' kindergarten for 'celebrity children’
EXCLUSIVE: Both Harry and Meghan went to private schools and it appears the plan is to send Archie to a private school in Los Angeles, a royal expert has claimed."

DE spoke to author Tom Quinn, who said that the Stoats wanted Fffarke to be schooled with other celebrity children... the reason being that Fffark would feel out of place in a public school (!)
I bet he would, the common kids would tear his packaging and pull his stuffing out.

Quinn says of their plans: “The only thing I’ve heard, because of Meghan’s background, working in the kind of Hollywood world, he would be going to a very exclusive school, where the children of other celebrities go.”

He’s seen this before, saying, “I just think Meghan feels comfortable with people who, that’s why she’s living there, like rockstars, their children always go to school together.”

“And, famous actors, their children go to school together.”

The arrogance and stupidity of these poseurs is beyond belief.
Los Angeles is 92 miles/ 148 Km from Montyshitto.
A one hour thirty minute drive there and back, a total of three hours' driving with a fractious cardboard cut-out strapped in the back seat!
Is this a plan to get play dates with famous parents?
#flatpack truther

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
These are two very distinctly different women.
Beth Rigby's enunciation is 'casual' - it has a little estuary about it. She doesn't pronounce Ls with her tongue, she shapes a similar sound with her mouth - typical estuary. She drops Gs at the end of words and her consonants generally are a little fuzzy or slurred. She always sounds to me like she has her mouth full of something when she speaks! It's more of a 'state school' way of speaking.

The 'Pagan' character has the crisp consonants and rounded tones of someone who's had elocution lessons from young or brought up amongst people who speak RP or what used to be called 'BBC English'. She has far more control over her enunciation. Just maybe a slight hint of black influence in there?
But mainly, I hear more 'public school' here.
Pagan Trelawney isn't Beth Rigby, but could be Michelle Gayle. It's a bit boring if it is. I thought it was supposed to be somebody famous 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If KCIII wasn’t repulsed by the activities of Mountbatten and Ball or didn’t view them as damaging enough to the RF to sever relationships with those creatures, why would he be phased by PA’s alleged behaviour. I think he’s only retiring PA as a PR exercise and is it the reason why he won’t do anything about the treasonous pair overseas, it’s all about his personal reputation?

I’m beginning to lose respect for some members of the RF the more I read. I think the only thing the RF will be angry with PA about is the crime of being caught; along with Mountbatten, Anthony Blunt not only a spy, also attended the Kincora orgies. HMTLQ was made aware of Blunt’s treason in early 1960s but still retained him as keeper of the Royal Collection and it wasn’t until Thatcher pushed for the removal of his knighthood that HMTLQ stripped him in 1979. JMO but as Kincora was being run by an MI5 asset, I do not believe the RF were not made aware of Mountbatten and Blunt habits.

I wonder who Bill Clinton has upset, or do the DNC want ensure Killary won’t run again?

Will KCIII push for Harry’s IPP request to be granted to reduce the chance of further Royal scandals coming to light during his reign?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I call absolute bullshit on the first one Andypandy maybe a lot of things but I very much doubt He would pimp out one of His own daughters because They themselves would not let it happen and Fergie would rip His Testicles right off and clearly would not be anywhere near Him today
yes I couldn’t agree more. Andrew did questionable things, but I thought he was ‘approachable, and the hot one’ when he was running around with Koo Stark while Charles looked ridiculous to me, (and not just the huge Ears). But PA fought to make his daughters Princesses, right? He always struck me as hopelessly devoted to them. I always thought it was for the girls, that he kept Fergie so close. Them needing their mother. (Too bad he didn’t look to his own ‘mom to help with them. Can you imagine what assets they might have been had they been influenced by HMTLQ? Then all the wonky stuff about PA started coming out, he was no longer hot and appeared a bit of a cuckold when the toe pics came out. But I have seen what an uncaring selfish father looks like, I don’t see that in Andrew. Jmo.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
IAnthony Blunt not only a spy, also attended the Kincora orgies. HMTLQ was made aware of Blunt’s treason in early 1960s but still retained him as keeper of the Royal Collection and it wasn’t until Thatcher pushed for the removal of his knighthood that HMTLQ stripped him in 1979.
Blunt had coughed up that he had been a spy but had done some mission for George VI recovering some of the dodgy letters of the Duke of Windsor, which perhaps gave him so leverage.

Interestingly, a government legal officer in the 60's admitted that only Maclean and Philpy would have been prosecuted of the Cambridge five. In fact Blunt was so rubbish as a spy he was suspected by the KGB of being a triple agent for the British!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This is quite twisted but what if KC knew it was inevitable that PA was going to feature on this release, probably even knew that Fergie was going to be named as well, and invited them on the Christmas walk so to show that even after his mother's passing he was supporting his brother as much as he could until it became impossible. This would allow to shut those calling him vindictive for being jealous of PA (and the attention TQ always had for him) and moving on with all he had planned all along to do - get him out of Royal Lodge, taking all access to public events, etc.
I believe that your 'what if' is a credible interpretation.
Royals have been twisting optics for centuries - and far more than we plebs will ever know. They've always lived in a toxic bubble of cloak and dagger suspicion where most of the principals involved are ever jockeying for position, privilege, preferential treatment.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.