Harry & Meghan #405 Harry, you've got the wrong number!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She stands like She has rickets
---

Andypandy is Teetotal I reckon they are both going senile
I think the Ho stands like that to look like a "coltish" model, a little girl, but it looks grotesque because her feet are enormous and her legs bandy and wizened. As has been discussed before on this thread and by BookWorm, it's possible she was bent out of shape by crack-and-heroin dealing Snakebite before she was born. Hence the long arms, inability to walk properly, jerky movements, lack of self-control, towering rages, cruelty and monstrous ego.

At the Sandringham walk all the Fungii must have been on edge, Andy wondering if he'd be heckled, worried about Fergie, and Fergie possibly full of drugs and lurching a bit.
Everyone likely knew what was coming out soon. Both York girls on edge worried about both parents, plus the weird burial plans for their mother.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I don't know why but thrice I've tried to post something but it keeps vanishing. Fourth and last attempt ๐Ÿ™

You have to wonder about the designer because her outfit looks like it is made of a cheap, stiff material with no drape. It literally sits atop her carcass like a paperdoll outfit. In a soft, natural fabric (and not in blinding white) it could have been a win. Of course she has no idea how to pair hats of the proper season and suitability with anything. She is trying to do the coatdress thing that the other women in the family do so well, but can never get it right. You have to use fabrics that have a little give so that they drape over the contours of your body. She had several dresses from this horrible fabric

This teal one is another example - see how the material billows out around the shoulders and armpit. Also, how are all of her clothes simultaneously too tight and too large at the same time?

View attachment 2670025
This is a prime example of how to wear a nice dress badly. Many of Smegsy's outfits were/are questionable or outright not good on their own. This one was quite lovely but she ruined it. Dad had gifted a similar dress to me for my college convocation. He'd bought it in another city as a surprise with no input from me, and it couldn't be altered, but I've still worn it better in spite of my measurements not being ideal ๐Ÿ™„

Why can't she ever wear well-fitting lingerie?! If I had her resources I'd be getting everything tailored!

And OMG the slouching!!! She looks like she's seen someone's firstborn and is rushing over to pounce on it and eat it.

Or like she's a man.

This is our King of Romance Shah Rukh Khan. His daughter Suhana who's just had her Bollywood debut, resembles him quite strongly so this is like seeing her, but even more graceful. And look at his legs! So much better than Smegsy's!

ETA: I don't know what's wrong with the link and the video isn't on YouTube, but here's a screenshot.

IMG-20240106-WA0000.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I don't know why but thrice I've tried to post something but it keeps vanishing. Fourth and last attempt ๐Ÿ™

This is a prime example of how to wear a nice dress badly. Many of Smegsy's outfits were/are questionable or outright not good on their own. This one was quite lovely but she ruined it. Dad had gifted a similar dress to me for my college convocation. He'd bought it in another city as a surprise with no input from me, and it couldn't be altered, but I've still worn it better in spite of my measurements not being ideal ๐Ÿ™„

Why can't she ever wear well-fitting lingerie?! If I had her resources I'd be getting everything tailored!

And OMG the slouching!!! She looks like she's seen someone's firstborn and is rushing over to pounce on it and eat it.

This is our King of Romance Shah Rukh Khan. His daughter Suhana who's just had her Bollywood debut, resembles him quite strongly so this is like seeing her, but even more graceful. And look at his legs! So much better than Smegsy's!

[
I read somewhere - probably here - that there's a rumour she was running a scheme with JM: they would request clothes, KC (then POW) would pay for them, she would wear them to some event, then give them back and get the money returned to an off shore account. That would justify why her clothes never fit, she gives them back afterwards and her body is not standard.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Iโ€™m just looking for โ€˜equityโ€™ of outrage and ostracism. Do any of you doubt that Bill and Hill will swan into the DNC convention as most honored and noble elders? Is anyone screaming to remove their taxpayer funded government pensions, security, etc? Writing essays that they dhoild, at the least, withdraw to obscurity and Biden, as President should publicly inflict a punishment in some way?

Hello? Hello?

Or is protecting the Clintons valuable to the party, the narrative and the movementโ€ฆwhile โ€˜cancellingโ€™ Andrew serves the same purposes of the same people?

I just want the โ€˜crimeโ€™ to be the basis for punishment across the boardโ€ฆnot value to one political party or agenda.,

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Andrew seems determined to prove that he never did anything illegal, which he may not have done. Regardless of that he still brought the family into disrepute and insisted on continuing his friendship with a known people trafficker and abuser of women. He is done. He did fight bravely in the falklands but few people remember that now and it does not discount the entitled, pompous, elitist, indulgent and spendthrift way he has spent his life. He had the example of Anne to follow, which is what Edward and Sophie have done, yet he was unwilling or incapable or both. I agree Charles has to retire him. The family solidarity at Christmas was a mistake and he must disappear from public life entirely. Off the website. When the papers start asking โ€˜where is Andrewโ€™ they will be on the right track.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Neil Sean

Thanks @LadyMuck ๐Ÿ 
The Monarchy ended last year on a high but this has all been blown away by the latest drama surrounding PA.
PA was reported to the Metropolitan Police by Republic, who are all over the press getting in the way and posing in front of the cameras.
The public are riled up and saying that C should do something about PA, kick him out of Royal Lodge, but RL was bequeathed to Andrew by our late Queen and the only way would be if the building fell into disrepair because PA couldn't afford its upkeep. Maybe this is why Fergie is out and about trying to earn money.
Frogmore would be a demotion.
C can't do anything at the moment because these are unfounded allegations against PA. If the Met Police or FBI come forward with an arrest warrant that would be different.

P.S. So pleased that people are screenshotting tweets. Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thanks @LadyMuck ๐Ÿ 
The Monarchy ended last year on a high but this has all been blown away by the latest drama surrounding PA.
PA was reported to the Metropolitan Police by Republic, who are all over the press getting in the way and posing in front of the cameras.
The public are riled up and saying that C should do something about PA, kick him out of Royal Lodge, but RL was bequeathed to Andrew by our late Queen and the only way would be if the building fell into disrepair because PA couldn't afford its upkeep. Maybe this is why Fergie is out and about trying to earn money.
Frogmore would be a demotion.
C can't do anything at the moment because these are unfounded allegations against PA. If the Met Police or FBI come forward with an arrest warrant that would be different.

P.S. So pleased that people are screenshotting tweets. Thank you!
Keith Starmer has also said that the Met Police should investigate Andrew. Forget getting any help if you're burgled in London or somebody steals your car, going after Andrew is far more important than looking after ordinary citizens ๐Ÿ˜ค

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
This is quite twisted but what if KC knew it was inevitable that PA was going to feature on this release, probably even knew that Fergie was going to be named as well, and invited them on the Christmas walk so to show that even after his mother's passing he was supporting his brother as much as he could until it became impossible. This would allow to shut those calling him vindictive for being jealous of PA (and the attention TQ always had for him) and moving on with all he had planned all along to do - get him out of Royal Lodge, taking all access to public events, etc.
It's not twisted at all, and I believe there's more to all this than we will ever know, like whose names were removed and by whom. Bill Clinton is heavily featured but no details about puppets and stuff, so nothing to enrage the public unlike the heavily featured groping PA.

PA is toast now and this has been the coup de grace. We will never know the truth. These girls were abused and taken advantage of by the wealthy elite, but it's a minefield and far from clear-cut. PA as a royal and as a father should have been nowhere these people but he is foolish, tin-eared and vain. However I don't think he's an abuser, and Blind Items about him offering his child are downright evil.

Whatever the truth, there's no doubt to my mind that he's paid over and above and for ever for his folly and greed, unlike the real evil predators who will be protected. I think he was low-hanging fruit, and that C pushed him to settle for his own ends, the results of which may become clearer. It may already be working in C's favour as PA is a hate figure, is expendable, but can be used as PR along with his Missus to showcase the Christian charity of our Monarch.
Everything is carefully planned and weighted.
If PA had gone to Court as he wanted, none of this would have happened imo.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
QUOTE=
@Scotch Mist post: 17937412, member: 64723"]
Although I'm of the opinion that Andrew and Fergie don't need to live in a huge house they are used to that lifestyle and where can they feasibly go? If they are forced to move elsewhere then they'll have to have some protection given to them because they will be targets. The King can't tell his brother to go and live somewhere unsafe and risk him being attacked, kidnapped or bumped off. That would certainly rebound on him. It's a tricky one.
The public would be much happier to see both Andrew and Harry lose their power by being removed from the line of succession, the royal family website and possibly losing their titles and their positions as CoS. Where they choose to live is then irrelevant.

[/QUOTE]
BIB
C can't remove PA's titles, CoS and place in the LoS without a huge outcry that he should do the same to the Sussexes, who are actual traitors and enemies of our country unlike PA.

So C will not change the status of the Sussexes in any way to humiliate them, or remove their privileges or positions representing him and the Commonwealth. The Stoat remains a CoS though it's against the rules. C would also have to address the fraudulent Flatpacks, which is a far more serious issue than the retired and disgraced groping Andrew. But C won't do this either because he daren't. It looks like he's going to leave it for William to sort out, but history has already been written that he failed to deal with it.

So the Rachael Maskell and Bob Seely Bills won't see the light of day.
I don't see that PA's Royal Lodge lease is any of C's business or why he wants to remove him, unless it's to please the public?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This one is new to me!

Missssilulu:
"I'm on the team that say Meghan wanted to be the Duchess of York first, then she resorted to Harry."

Oh . I don't think it was PA that Meghan had set her sights on. She was after the top job - PoW and then Queen.

1 meg 1.jpg

1 meg 7.jpg
1 meg 2.jpg

1 meg 3.jpg

1 meg 4.jpg

1 meg 5.jpg

1 meg 6.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 31
D Express
"Prince Archie set to attend 'very exclusive' kindergarten for 'celebrity childrenโ€™
EXCLUSIVE: Both Harry and Meghan went to private schools and it appears the plan is to send Archie to a private school in Los Angeles, a royal expert has claimed."

DE spoke to author Tom Quinn, who said that the Stoats wanted Fffarke to be schooled with other celebrity children... the reason being that Fffark would feel out of place in a public school (!)
I bet he would, the common kids would tear his packaging and pull his stuffing out.

Quinn says of their plans: โ€œThe only thing Iโ€™ve heard, because of Meghanโ€™s background, working in the kind of Hollywood world, he would be going to a very exclusive school, where the children of other celebrities go.โ€

Heโ€™s seen this before, saying, โ€œI just think Meghan feels comfortable with people who, thatโ€™s why sheโ€™s living there, like rockstars, their children always go to school together.โ€

โ€œAnd, famous actors, their children go to school together.โ€

The arrogance and stupidity of these poseurs is beyond belief.
Los Angeles is 92 miles/ 148 Km from Montyshitto.
A one hour thirty minute drive there and back, a total of three hours' driving with a fractious cardboard cut-out strapped in the back seat!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
"How are royals removed from the line of succession?
Only Parliament has the power to remove someone from the line of succession.

When the question was raised following Megxit and while Queen Elizabeth was still monarch, Professor Robert Hazell, from UCL's Constitution Unit, explained: "The line of succession is laid down in law, most recently the Succession to the Crown Act 2013, which abolished the rule of male primogeniture and introduced gender equality.

"The Queen has no power to change the line of succession. Only Parliament can do that, as it did in the 2013 Act. So if Harry were to be removed from the line of succession, it would require legislation through an Act of Parliament."
The same principle applies to Andrew."

If the Monarch has no power to change the Line of Sucession, and an Act of Parliament is required, how did the Flatpacks get into the LoS? We never saw any articles about this being agreed in Parliament, or any Parliamentary Statutes as should be the case? They just appeared on the LoS list with titles.

"MPs are unlikely to put forward any such legislation because the chances of Andrew ever becoming King are slim as heโ€™s not directly in line to the throne."

But the Stoat stands a chance if something happened to the Cambridges.
I think the Stoat could easily be removed if the will is there. That's what Acts of Parliament are for, but the will isn't there so they're pretending it's nigh on impossible.
They think we are stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
D Express
"Prince Archie set to attend 'very exclusive' kindergarten for 'celebrity childrenโ€™
EXCLUSIVE: Both Harry and Meghan went to private schools and it appears the plan is to send Archie to a private school in Los Angeles, a royal expert has claimed."

DE spoke to author Tom Quinn, who said that the Stoats wanted Fffarke to be schooled with other celebrity children... the reason being that Fffark would feel out of place in a public school (!)
I bet he would, the common kids would tear his packaging and pull his stuffing out.

Quinn says of their plans: โ€œThe only thing Iโ€™ve heard, because of Meghanโ€™s background, working in the kind of Hollywood world, he would be going to a very exclusive school, where the children of other celebrities go.โ€

Heโ€™s seen this before, saying, โ€œI just think Meghan feels comfortable with people who, thatโ€™s why sheโ€™s living there, like rockstars, their children always go to school together.โ€

โ€œAnd, famous actors, their children go to school together.โ€

The arrogance and stupidity of these poseurs is beyond belief.
Los Angeles is 92 miles/ 148 Km from Montyshitto.
A one hour thirty minute drive there and back, a total of three hours' driving with a fractious cardboard cut-out strapped in the back seat!
BIB: Hilarious!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
"Speaking to the Mirror, the source said that, in honour of their late mother, the King wants to ensure that Andrew is not "cut adrift" from the rest of the family."

" In William's view, [Andrew] should have no role with the family at all."

"Despite trying to keep his brother on side, the King is reportedly preparing to withdraw private funding on Royal Lodge - meaning that Prince Andrew will feel pressured to move out."

"Reports have suggested that if Andrew wants to stay at the 30-room properly that he has lived in since 2002, he will have to find his own way to fund the multi-million-pound security costs."

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.