Harry & Meghan #404 Error Kids not found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
title by @Thalia
with a whopping 103 likes.

Old thread - https://tattle.life/threads/harry-meghan-403-faux-king-harry.43345/

In which we discussed Catherine’s Carol service and the King’s speech, plus the documentary about the King’s coronation – none of which featured either Harkle. Most people approved of all three programmes and we all enjoyed not having either Harry or Meghan featured or even referred to.

We also discussed the comedy video released by the British Prime Minister which featured him answering a phone and saying, “Harry you have the wrong number.” This sparked lots of wrong number memes.

The thread spanned Christmas and we discussed some of our own Christmas plans and we saw the pictures of the Royal family going to Church on Christmas day before their Harkle-free lunch at Sandringham.

There were sightings of Johnny Thompson which set hearts a flutter.

Prince Louis was as adorable as ever in his tartan troosers, Navy blue coat and boots.

Fergie received mixed reactions. Some were happy she was included in the family Christmas day, some weren’t. Some think she’s ok and fun. Others think she’s a disgrace.

We saw Mike Tindall being affectionate with Louis. Some like Mike. Others think he is a furlough grabbing, too gropey in the jungle guy.

There was discussion about how to tell the York sisters apart. Some find it easy. Others don’t know which is which.

Dominic West made comments about something Harry wanted kept private and found himself ‘cut off’ by Harry.

We learned about the sacking [or resignation] of the girl who tried to get Meghan off that red carpet where she was basking in the light of the camera flashes for way too long.

We still don’t know which Royal couple are rumoured to be divorcing. We don’t think it is any of the UK royals though.

We await the New Year’s Honours list to see who else is getting an award. We aren’t happy that Wokebishop Welby is getting knighted.
If I've forgotten anything, sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 88
As soon as I read this I thought “Bubbles & Squeak!” 😊 (You guys teach me things I remember!) 😉
The quote was a backup just to be sure!!

“Bubble and squeak is a fried British dish made with potatoes and cabbage. It's quite similar to the Irish colcannon. Bubble and squeak, which often contains meat such as ham or bacon, is traditionally made on Monday with the leftovers from Sunday's dinner or on Boxing Day with leftovers from the Christmas feast.”
Copied from previous thread to say the Scottish equivalent is stovies (stoved potatoes). Delish and made with the leftover meat from Sunday roast. Most Mondays we had that. Or on Hogmanay to line our stomachs before heading out first footing.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just thinking, Harry had no place in the documentary anyway because it was a behind the scenes look at the preparation.

As we know, he barely attended on the day, was artfully concealed behind Anne's glorious hat feather, and left as soon as possible - together with a hanger - for reasons that nobody really understood 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I think this year is going to be a big year for ginge and cringe.

The coronation documentary showed how irrelevant they are to the Royal Family. Its now 4yrs since they left and what have they got to show for it??? Not a lot

Everything they do seems to turn to 💩💩💩

Oprah interview - recollections may vary
Her children's book - given away for free
The Netflix series - they came across as downright rude
Her podcast thing - rumours that she didn't interview anyone
His book - hasn't made enough to cover his advance

So where do they go from here.

I think they've got 2 choices. They try and mend fences with the RF and try and return to the UK, using they want Archie to have a UK education as an excuse
Or
They go full blown I'm a Celebrity!!! Megz could ask for a part in one of those 'comedy" films that Tyler Perry does. But he might want someone with better acting skills.

She could maybe also appear on Dancing with the stars - see how popular she really is - scrub that, she won't risk being voted out first.

I'm still really, really hoping he turns up in I'm a Celebrity!! That would be a ratings busting signing. And he's always moaning about how he wants to live a simpler life - well this is your opportunity matey!!! Show how lovely and grounded you are to the UK public.

Here's to another year of entertainment from the couple who had it all, but it wasn't enough!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Thank you for the shiny new thread and title! I thought we would be reminding Sparry that any number he gets is the wrong number, so this one was a pleasant surprise (also it appears that I missed reading a few pages)! 🙂

I've been seeing people on Instagram again bringing up the Spectacle and the 'racist' royals being "disrespectful" during it. First, the speaker's style was meant to elicit smiles if not laughter - we love fun pandit jis (Hindu priests) at weddings although some find it all disrespectful (duck those boring cunts). Secondly, stick-in-the-muds never got the giggles with friends/family at a function and it shows. My college used to have us all spread out because we'd won awards in different categories, so we'd be texting and giggling throughout the ceremony. If someone's phone died, no problem. Eye contact was enough. It wasn't disrespectful, we just loved to laugh together and those ceremonies were looong and boring. And we weren't laughing at the Principal or anyone, just our own jokes. Laughter connects people. Of course the Gruesomes and their fans wouldn't know.

Third, it's time to bring back The Dub (post #100), and 100% the BRF were thinking of funny comments like this - better to laugh than to cry and wonder where they went wrong with Sparry.

Trust Smegs to mess up by turning the Spectacle into a spectacle then whinge about it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I hope the guy who played Harry in The Crown doesnt have his career Markled.
The haircut they gave him didnt do him any favours.

He looks fine with different cuts.

harry actor 1.jpg
harry actor 2.jpg
harry actor 3.jpg

Reactions: 44
Reddit - precis - Lady C

Lady C Tea YouTube 12/26/23
Greetings from Castle Goring, I am going to tell you a little secret that a birdie told me. Guess whose names were not mentioned at a certain house in Norfolk, not even once? That’s right. Nobody talked about them as if it were by silent consent. The entire family was there, including Camilla’s children. I heard the Royal Family had a lovely Christmas. I also heard that Meghan did not have such a lovely Christmas. Did you hear that WME is on the verge of dropping her? Such shocking news given how popular she is. There are so many offers on the table such as opening a gas station in Oklahoma or a Target in Mississippi. Actually, there is so much news in the press about how many offers are on the table. Apparently 2024 is a turnaround year and Meghan will be a smashing success and we are all going to eat crow. I am not a fortune teller but I have a feeling 2024 will be a year for tears.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Still laughing at Lady C saying Meghan’s mouth is dirtier than Lady C’s anus and “if I’m so wrong, SUE ME, you know where I live.”
Utterly bonkers, zero fucks given 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Seems like harkles got another youtuber demonetized, this time POV..and previously Ibble Dibble.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Thank you for the shiny new thread and title! I thought we would be reminding Sparry that any number he gets is the wrong number, so this one was a pleasant surprise (also it appears that I missed reading a few pages)! 🙂

I've been seeing people on Instagram again bringing up the Spectacle and the 'racist' royals being "disrespectful" during it. First, the speaker's style was meant to elicit smiles if not laughter - we love fun pandit jis (Hindu priests) at weddings although some find it all disrespectful (duck those boring cunts). Secondly, stick-in-the-muds never got the giggles with friends/family at a function and it shows. My college used to have us all spread out because we'd won awards in different categories, so we'd be texting and giggling throughout the ceremony. If someone's phone died, no problem. Eye contact was enough. It wasn't disrespectful, we just loved to laugh together and those ceremonies were looong and boring. And we weren't laughing at the Principal or anyone, just our own jokes. Laughter connects people. Of course the Gruesomes and their fans wouldn't know.

Third, it's time to bring back The Dub (post #100), and 100% the BRF were thinking of funny comments like this - better to laugh than to cry and wonder where they went wrong with Sparry.

Trust Smegs to mess up by turning the Spectacle into a spectacle then whinge about it 🙄
I particularly love Zara on this video. She could be Jennifer in a French & Saunders sketch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I have been noticing something lately. The media, ever conscious of Harold’s love of lawsuits, has allowed the comment sections under Sussex articles to do a lot of the heavy work for them. I have seen comments allowed questioning the existence of the children, questioning Doria’s history…now posted, and not deleted.

Something has changed.

WME is mentioned a lot..in articles and in comments. I believe reminding the piblic that they are professionally ‘managed’…has exposed M&H as something of a modern carnival act….fakery-for-profit, manipulators of the gullible.

People are not afraid anymore to poke at them, criticize or ridicule them…in Hollywood or the UK. Maybe. they are not Papa’s ‘darling boy’ or Oprah’s new bestie anymore. Every WME attempt to re-introduce M…is somehow followed almost immediately by some negative press that cancels its effectiveness. WME must see this too.

Interesting times ahead…

Reactions: 57
offers offers offers....

agent  red carpet.jpg

plus a couple of old ones...........................

agent narcissism interview.jpg

agent elephant charity.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
I particularly love Zara on this video. She could be Jennifer in a French & Saunders sketch.
Oh yes. I loved her expression and posture, especially since she would have been so uncomfortable, being just weeks away from delivering Lena. Very regal in that moment. Would have looked quite Mean Girl except she had clearly found humour in the situation.

Poor Smegs, even pregnant/post-partum Catherine and Zara looked so amazing ❤😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.