Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Palpatine

VIP Member
Meanwhile in celeb land, Carole Vorderman goes out in a red pvc dress and Amanda Holden in a low cut clack number that reveals her bra.
What? Amanda Holden owns a bra? Holy shit! :eek:

Next you’ll be telling me she was wearing knickers as well :censored:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

ChipDex

VIP Member
So Haz wants the Government to override the original Leveson ruling that documents should be sealed to help him out.

The same Government who are currently embroiled in their own court case with him. With costs to the taxpayer currently standing at over £400k.

He also wants the Government to interfere with the sitting Judge's ruling, upholding Leveson, for his benefit. I bet the Judge loves that.

The entitlement is off the scale. :sick:

Screenshot_20231122-082025_kindlephoto-20579111.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

LadyMuck

VIP Member
More bile from scabies. 'KC was in tears over the mental health of Prince Andrew, and William is colder than his father'.

Sure Jan. This is the memoir smegz has written.

Can't believe Jennie Bond, former royal reporter, saying she can't really say anything bad about scabies as he is a well known royal reporter. Ffs

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
I think the tidbit released about the Christmas lunch being in the main hall so all Camilla’s family can join on one table, rather than them being in a separate room (which honestly seems a bit off for last year but anyway) is another way Charles is backing his wife and will not be inviting Harry while he is being so unpleasant to her.

also won’t Harry and Meghan be required to bow to Camilla? She does outrank them when Charles is there. Like it or not…
I could be wrong, but I think she outranks them even when the king isn’t there. She’s a crowned queen. I believe a crowned queen consort outranks everyone except the king.

Jaybob

State banquet...... ABSOLUTELY NO ONE IS HOLDING FUCKING HANDS OR 🤢🤢🤢"HUGGING". Ginge & Cringe were just not fit for purpose

• Haha
  • Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Thanks for new thread. Am going to be cheeky and put forward thread title again

Harry & Meghan #394 Move Along Markle
I love this as a title …… there are so many amusing and clever ones being suggested it’s so hard to choose. It does help that the Gruesomes give so much material to work with… we could almost have a new title every day.
@wibbles ‘Puck off Harry’ comment up thread made me laugh out loud and would also make a great title.

Big thank you to @Shushex for starting this new thread and recap, and thanks to @Doodlebug005 for the fab title.

• Heart

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Every time I see Smeg interacting with normal, everyday folk it always makes me laugh at how hideously awkward she is. Remember when she started doing walkabouts with Harry before they got married and because she had no idea how to interact with the plebs she thought she ruled over, she’d just shake hands with someone, say “what’s your name?” then she’d repeat it back to them and say “oh that’s so pretty, hiii, I’m Meghan, it’s so nice to meet yooouuu” then move on 🤣 All while pretending to be really coy and clinging on to Harry but telling everyone who’d listen that she was a fearless feminist.

What a coincidence that she pops up doing her fake humanitarian act during a state visit. That poor Justice for Girls group were probably regaled with the “when I was 11 years old I single-handedly changed the world” bollocks for the 400th time.

• Sick
Reactions: 44