Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HaloGirl

VIP Member
She's older than Smegs? She's looking younger than even Catherine! That skin!

Earlier I was watching a clip of our great leader (not typing his name to avoid tripping any filters, so a little GK will have to be applied 😋) consoling the players in the dressing room after we lost the cricket world cup. I was looking at him and seeing Smegs - soooooo awkward because the focus had to be on the players, empathy/sympathy was required. 😂 Very narc-y. However, unlike our Smegsy, he managed to go a few sentences without talking about himself. Probably why he's more successful than she'll ever be.

For all her claims of being media-savvy and loving attention, Smegs is always extremely awkward talking to people, especially when she has to listen to them or make small talk about anything other than herself. Memememememememe!
Am gutted about Sunday girl. Thought they would have it in the bag and seeing the players was 😭.
Kim Keon Hee is so graceful. Great pictures from today.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Fredsnail

VIP Member
They just pissed me off too. I bought something yesterday that said it would be delivered on the 25th. After I’d paid, it changed to ’delivered between 25th - 28th’. Sneaky!!! 🤬
I just bought something which said 8 sets it's arrived and it's 8 pieces only 2 sets!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
How’s your heat pad? Mine is in use all day at the moment as it looks like I have a slipped disc in my neck. I spent 10 hours in A&E on Tuesday so am on strong pain killers and I keep falling asleep while on here! Need something exciting to happen to keep me awake

Wisebutwild get well soon. It's good that the heat pad and pain killers are working. Hope the pain is starting to ease off. 🌻🪷🌼

Does everyone take bone and cartilage supplements. (I have some but forget to take them.)

• Heart

Zippy2000

VIP Member
How’s your heat pad? Mine is in use all day at the moment as it looks like I have a slipped disc in my neck. I spent 10 hours in A&E on Tuesday so am on strong pain killers and I keep falling asleep while on here! Need something exciting to happen to keep me awake
use mine all the time as it keeps me warm i thought i was getting better and did not take painkillers yesterday i really should not of done that as woke up in pain Sorry to hear you are having problems I hope they looked after you in A&E I have an appointment with a physio next friday I think i may of done something to my hips as that is where the pain is hopefully the physio knows what he is doing

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Hope you feel better soon @wisebutwild. What heatpad do you use?

• Heart

Palpatine

VIP Member
Yeah I think Coors light is still available!

Just noticed I made VIP! How did that happen!
Coors light is the PG Tips of beer! ie monkey piss! 🤪

Welcome to the VIP lounge. Another one to add to the cat box roster!

• Haha
  • Heart