Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I like how they use the word demanded! According to the article they cannot currently be used in the H's claim against Associated Newspapers because they were given confidentially to the Leveson Inquiry so why would they "voluntarily " hand them over?
Yes, but this information will eventually come out through 'discovery' anyway if the trial goes ahead. It's all explained in the latest issue of Private Eye.

Reactions: 22

Jusa

VIP Member
How’s your heat pad? Mine is in use all day at the moment as it looks like I have a slipped disc in my neck. I spent 10 hours in A&E on Tuesday so am on strong pain killers and I keep falling asleep while on here! Need something exciting to happen to keep me awake
Hope you feel better soon. I took your advice and got one of the heat pads too, use it for my arthritis in my hip.

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Do you guys exchange gifts at Thanksgiving or just scoff turkey dinners and pumpkin pie?

• Heart

StSaturnindeLucian

[QU="Hannahebee, post: 17521491, member: 341717"]
Nobody wants to watch the Titanic on Christmas Day and I don't think it's that good of a film either, however I love A Night To Remember which is also about the Titanic from 1958 as it is regarded highly be Titanic historians and survivors for its accuracy as many of the events are based on the true history of the Titanic whereas the 1997 version mainly focused on Jack and Rose. The book also called A Night to Remember was also hugely successful and to this day is still considered as a clear resource as Walter Lord interviewed 63 survivors who gave a true account of what happened on the night that she sank.
[/QUOTE]

A Night to Remember is a beautiful film, always hate Titanic.
I can't believe Cameron was so obsessed with attention to detail that he commissioned a dinner service matching the original's (the one in the scene where all the plates go crashing when the boat tilts) and yet so stupid about the love story.
Rose was meant to be so modern that she had bought artworks that hadn't even been painted, and that sex scene? 🤮
---
everything is better than Love actualy.
I tend to hate watch it.

• Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
He looks ill, don't know if this is just a bad photo?
76955699-12668059-image-a-1_1698181377583.jpg

King Charles recently advertised for a sous-chef trained in classical French cuisine to follow him around the country

• Wow
  • Sad

ToodliePips

VIP Member
You don’t want to see my husband the, he’s a golfer.
Arms tanned up to the short sleeve bit of his shirt, v at the neck where it is open, tanned legs from the top of his socks up to the bottom of his shorts. And one white hand where his golf gloves goes.
The rest is white. Looks awful on holiday in swimming trunks
Just like a ‘farmer’s tan’

Fredsnail

VIP Member
No I think she wanted one with emeralds, but the provenance was too wonky so TQ didn't want to lend it.
---

I would have a massive headache to wear the tiara on Camilla. I am very impressed at how easily she has been able to wear all that heavy bling. Not everyone can pull off the full parure.
Wouldn't surprise me if she knew that when asking - it would be something else to complain about.

• Sick

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
I found a video of Smegs I’ve never seen before & maybe you haven’t either. I’m not sure who’s running the video camera. Scroll down past the black & white photo of Doria in a graduation cap & you’ll see it. Click the purple square to view it. You can see her annoyance at the end.

• Wow