Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Grrrr I fucking hate Amazon went to checkout something i put in my basket last night and the fuckers slapped another ten quid on the price so rude

oh yes the cali two are cunts
Tomorrow they'll reduce it by eight and tell you that they're giving you a huge discount. Very Harkles of them.

I just bought something which said 8 sets it's arrived and it's 8 pieces only 2 sets!
Recently received pet collars instead of a soap mould. The Pup was sort of excited but the collars were flimsy decorative ones for tiny kittens - he's not that tiny 🤦

Neil allegedly Sean says there will be no happy families pulling crackers for Christmas at Sandringham... there will, Neil, it just won't include Harry and his wife.

Invictus might evict him
His family will exclude him

All because of his git-ish behaviour.

Their 2nd Christmas without the Queen will be difficult enough for the Royal family.
They don't need to be walking on eggshells as well.

Stay overseas in your new life Harry.
You made that bed.
So, lie in it.
His family doesn't need to exclude him - he'll do it to himself by throwing tantrums over not being offered the throne for the great kindness of attending.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Christmas go to movies in no particular order

Wizard of Oz
Muppets Christmas Carol
Elf
Santa Claus the Movie
Gremlins 👀
Its a Wonderful Life
A Christmas Story

theres a few more but these are a must see over Christmas

• Heart

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Lordy she's frightening. As many people predicted here, The Harkles did some PR stunts to coincide with the State Visit. My god. The thought of that grasping hateful woman advocating anything even vaguely associated with wellbeing is beyond fucked-up. These two live by the mantra: do as I say, not as I do. I'm lost for words at how arrogant, entitled, scheming and spiteful they are. It's not often you get the chance to chart exactly how people with deep psycopathy operate, we're watching these two in realtime. Imagine being lunged-at by that monster wanting to hug you, it makes my skin crawl just thinking about it.
I don't have to imagine - I have two of her ilk in my 'family'. They're also fairly larger and while one is at least well-bathed (usually, at least), the other one ...let's just say that I've had a very late dinner and would like to keep it in my tummy for a bit. If I could, I would have been spraying sanitiser 24×7 in her house. The last time I was forced to visit them I couldn't even drink a glass of water 🤢😱 thankfully that one doesn't want to hug me either. And yes, they match Smegs in arrogance, dirty PDA when it suits them, and abject victimhood.

Also had my personal narc go into a bigger rage than usual today. Recollections were varying. I wish I had half HMTLQ's power and style 😂 I nearly got thrashed because I was smirking at that thought while getting yelled at 😂😂 absolutely brilliant line!

• Wow

wibble

VIP Member
Would any Tory politician want to piss off the Mail on the run up to the Election ???

Secondly , I got his name wrong 🤣…it’s Alex Chalke !!!

Thirdly , here‘s a quote from 15 November “ Respecting the rule of law means respecting the impartial judgments of our independent courts “ …but yes, I take your point, we shall see !!!
Another possibility is that this is spin and they already have the information.
Making this story a way of trying to get the information used in court without it being an obvious contempt.

JAR21

VIP Member
Oh dear PoW wardrobe malfunction on the front pages. We know she has great legs, but the split in the skirt was too high and you could see the slip had ridden up. No way were her thighs supposed to be upstaging the Korean state visit but the gutter press enjoy that sort of thing. Not pearl clutching by any means but that was a stylist error. Won’t see that dress again when there is a car exit.
I was surprised she had so much leg on show. I thought it was 'knees tougher and twist round' before putting a foot down. I've not seen video of her getting out though.