Harry & Meghan #39 Practically perfect in every way, don’t do as we do, do as we say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do y'all think Megs' ultimate goal is? Establish herself as a Hollywood A-lister? Run for President? Lead the UN? Become Queen of the Commonwealth? :ROFLMAO:

And at what point will she dump Harry (or will she clutch onto him for dear life)?

Reactions: 17
What do y'all think Megs' ultimate goal is? Establish herself as a Hollywood A-lister? Run for President? Lead the UN? Become Queen of the Commonwealth? :ROFLMAO:

And at what point will she dump Harry (or will she clutch onto him for dear life)?
All of the above 🤣

And she'll dump him when he no longer is of any use to her agenda.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Megan would love to be POTUS and a member of the British Royal Family. Conflict of Interest who?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There's a person called Barnaby Bear who always pops up in the Daily Mail comments section with pro Meghan crap. Today he wrote:

'This first-rate book is already widely considered to be a literary masterpiece. Fingers crossed Omid Scobie continues writing because who knows, he could be the next Oscar Wilde.'

I'm now suspecting he's just a piss taker.
Put in prison? Would serve Scabies right.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Meghan seems to think that she can do anything. Personally I hope her goal is to be the first woman living on Mars. 😁🛸

I think that she will dump him when she doesn't need him anymore but she obviously likes having a title. Now she's in California and they've got the house she can wrestle that off him when they divorce. I used to think that Harry might realise he's made a mistake and come back but I don't think that will happen now as he won't want to lose face so it's going to be over when Smeggy decides it's over.

She'll get fed up with him at some point and will probably look to move on to a billionaire who can fund her, but the clock is ticking because she's not young any more and rich old sugar daddies tend to prefer young women to adorn their yachts 🚤

Covid19 is also hampering all their plans. Meghan can't get out to schmooze with the elite at the moment to find another 'mark'.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Apologies is this has been posted before.

Such lovely pictures of Harry with Catherine.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Queen of the Universe!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

In her head; all of the above.
But without Harry, she is basically an American Fergie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.