Harry & Meghan #39 Practically perfect in every way, don’t do as we do, do as we say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm happy to say that Finding Freedom has been knocked off the best sellers list by The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse, an illustrated fable containing gentle life philosophy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm happy to say that Finding Freedom has been knocked off the best sellers list by The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse, an illustrated fable containing gentle life philosophy.
Another pile of mindless shite, tbf, but at least it's not written by Megz.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Speaking of Scabies, I forced myself to listen to the latest OmidCast HeirPod thingy 🥴 He interviewed Nigel Cawthorne, the author of Prince Andrew, Epstein and the Palace so you get the drift of the conversation.

Not derailing the thread into debating the allegations made about Andrew, but it's interesting to hear Omid pushing a particular agenda. The author was pretty straightforward in his view that at some point Andrew will have to answer questions formally to help the investigation, and he also thinks that Ghislaine will try to negotiate some sort of deal.

But the angle which interested Omid was (in his view) the terribly unfair way the Harkles have been treated compared with Andrew. Why has Harry lost his military appointments, when Andrew still keeps his? Why have they lost their police protection? (Omid said Andrew, Beatrice and Eugenie all still have police protection) Why is Andrew still so close to the Queen. What about.. what about.. what about... Oh, and Omid mentioned the crowds protesting about pedophilia at the gates of Buckingham Palace last weekend, to which the author replied that there were at most a hundred or so people and sounded pretty surprised that Omid even brought it up.

I can see months and months of Sussex PR pushing 'what about Andrew' as a line. Whatever the RF are planning in Balmoral this summer, I hope they are tackling both problems at the same time.

The other thing that was funny was that even Omid had to cough to the fact that the Gloria Steinem interview, which he described as a 'backyard chat' on his own tweet, was filmed at a 'Santa Barbara location' that wasn't Harkle House, despite the dogs, mentions of Harry and the 'Welcome Home' comment.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Gotten is old English that dropped out of usage here, but remains in parts of the US. ‘Burglarize’, ‘Conversate’ and ‘Coronate’ are ridiculous, unnecessary inventions.
Oh yes! I
ill gotten gains

Reactions: 12
@Baguette

“I can see months and months of Sussex PR pushing 'what about Andrew' as a line.” (Sorry, newbie so not allowed to properly quote.)

I would love this to happen so the RF can finally have no reason at all for not rolling out whatever they’ve got tucked away for a rainy day on MM.

It will all come out in the wash😉

Reactions: 18

New video from DangaZone where she's talking about the lack of connection between the Harkles and Doritos spurious claims that she has featured in any art shows or won awards 🙄 which are obviously lies unless you count crafting whilst in jail.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
@Baguette

“I can see months and months of Sussex PR pushing 'what about Andrew' as a line.” (Sorry, newbie so not allowed to properly quote.)

I would love this to happen so the RF can finally roll out whatever they’ve got tucked away for a rainy day on MM😉
Welcome! There's a legal process running in the USA, they have Ghislaine Maxwell who surely knows pretty much everything, so let justice be done.
New Harry Markle blog
That latest blog is fascinating. So there's movement on the Mail court case, by the looks of it. **restocks popcorn**

They've included this paragraph.

On a final note, as the anniversary of Diana’s death approaches we know there will be some stunt pulled, but is HMRC (Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs, aka as the tax man) clearing up Harry’s mess for the sake of The Queen? If so, then why should he get off for any wrong doings? If the IRS are involved, they won’t care who his granny is, but there are hushed tones in the corridors of HMRC, and if Travalyst isn’t being investigated then it should be as it’s clearly being used as a Sussex PR office. With so many leaks regarding the foundation and court documents, it could only have come from Holt and Wong. The question is why isn’t BP doing anything to salvage their reputation?

The problem is that if they do manage to pull off a cover up, the damage has been done as the public don’t trust Harry or the Monarchy any longer.

Why does Harry Markle think that shutting down Sussex Royal is about cleaning up a tax mess? I mean, they might be right but has this ever been talked about?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@Norbs Have you ever heard anyone say “botten” instead of “buy” or “bought” in a sentence? I blame my acquiring several cats, a drinking habit, and eyes stuck in permanent upward roll on that word.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes Gidget, I have heard the shocking conjugation of bought, which does not exist in the real world. A longtime friend, who I assumed to be of at least medium intelligence proclaimed that she “had boughten” a new purse. My spelling is different from yours, but since it is essentially a non-word, we can spell it whichever way we like.🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Yes Gidget, I have heard the shocking conjugation of bought, which does not exist in the real world. A longtime friend, who I assumed to be of at least medium intelligence proclaimed that she “had boughten” a new purse. My spelling is different from yours, but since it is essentially a non-word, we can spell it whichever way we like.🤪
Botten is used for 'bought one' by the oldens where I come from 👍

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
@Baguette

I would love this to happen so the RF can finally have no reason at all for not rolling out whatever they’ve got tucked away for a rainy day on MM.

It will all come out in the wash😉
Will need a ocean of bleach to wash the dirt on her away

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.