Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

antinoos

Where was I? Yes the murky and dangerous waters of American Politics (keep your head above water dear Momof5 life is just so exciting in America - all that bloody nature) in which our beloved Philanthroprincess has unwisely instructed the Traitor Prince to row her Ship of Fools.

The "Get all those Oppressed Women to Register as Democrats to Vote" is of course a nakedly partisan political campaign. There are no Republicans involved, certainly there were none at the scintillating discussion she joined when the Qualudes had kicked in. It is predicated on a similar vote winning delusion of the late Mr Corbyns (over the yoot vote since he had headlined the terminally uncool Glastonbury or something), that they will all dutifully vote for their liberators. In fact as the unlovely Jeremy discovered the one thing that unites people who cant be arsed to vote is -guess what?- they dont vote.

So of course is the language they both now routinely employ "In these dark times" "We all know how much is at stake in November" all the standard delegitimising and obviously partisan tropes of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Perfectly fine, indeed necessary words from his political opponents but utterly wrong from a UK Duchess married to a Prince of the blood who is constitutionally required to be apolitical for very important reasons. If he wants to renounce he can join the Workers Revolutionary Party (although he's not quite posh enough) but whilst he takes advantage of his titles he needs to shut the fuck up. I know - tough choice: radical principles or a medieval aristocratic title?

The other problem is that despite the Palace pulling off a blinder in the January Deal (when no doubt the Civil Servants the pair of prize bastards were persecuting with her 4am yoga emails commanding that new territories be acquired were delighted to get shot of them), nevertheless they dropped a bollock. They let them keep their Commonwealth Youth Trust roles. I suspect this was an uncharacteristically tender-hearted moment from Brenda.

On her marriage to the man now sleeping in the Gardeners Lodge with his rugby clothes, her megisty became not only Heir Apparent, Empress of India and Queen of the Andals and First Men, but also custodian of the old bags legacy. Bitch know how to hustle and she is going to hustle this one chink of royal position for all its worth unless and until they take it off her. You mark Aunties words, it will get ugly.

Poor Brenda. A truly great Monarch, if you must have monarchs. Born the daughter of an Imperial Couple in an Empires death throws who by guile, steadfastness and a steely sense of duty has made hereslf greater than either - sort of the worlds symbolic Queen. Just one flaw, a guilty fondness for her scamp of a Grandson, so much more her cup of tea than her own earnest rather lowering boy.....lets hope it doesnt become the terminal crisis of her long and exemplary reign, it will be horrible to watch. People getting angry! as The Specials have it. They need removing from all their roles and quickly. Surely it what they themselves want?

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Momof5intheStates

VIP Member
Off topic

Hurricane Laura is due to hit the Louisiana coast tonight as a major category 3 hurricane. That’s sustained wind speeds between 111-129mph with gusts higher. This thing has the potential to do a fuckton of damage. To put this into perspective, think hurricane Katrina in 2005 and the damage it did. Although Katrina was a cat 5 it reduced to cat 3 before making landfall.

I really hope @Momof5intheStates and family has either evacuated or are bunkered down to ride it out. ❤

On topic

Harry, Meghan and Scabies are still cunts!
The kids, dog, and I are safe at my Brother n law's in northern Houston. My Husband and Son are locked down back home with Sheriff's Dept..... To say I'm stressed is putting it lightly. This was the latest this morning:

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

Momof5intheStates

VIP Member
Latest from @Momof5intheStates

‘The latest forecast has the storm Laura hitting the gulf and becoming a category 2 Hurricane. There's also the chance of it being at cat 3 before landfall on Wednesday. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I'm so over the stress already!!!

At the point it's making its way over us it will be a potential cat 1 (100 mph sustained wind gusts) unless it makes landfall south of us in the Parish below us (Louisiana is broken up into Parishes)......if it makes landfall at Cat 3 (like Hurricane Rita did in 2005) then by the time it tracks over us it will be a cat 2. I'm just stressed.’

We’re all thinking of you my lovely - stay safe.
Absolutely love you @PennyCrayon!! As well as you @Norbs - y'all have been amazing!!! And thank you to everyone who has inquired about our daughter n love (she fought the Covid and won!!) as well as inquiring about me and my family!! Y'all are so much appreciated and I've missed chatting about the "cunts" with y'all!! As I'm typing this our news feeder has stated mandatory evacuations for the Parish south of us and "we ask you please consider evacuating" notices for our Parish! Time to go discuss things with my Husband....BBL and Thank you all gain!!! (PS @PennyCrayon and @antinoos need to brought over to the dark side, as does well EVERYONE else!!!!) ❤ and a missing persons unit sent out to track down @Yorkiejules!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

DandyTandy

VIP Member
Thanks to @50sGirl for the title.

Recap
1. scooby doo still their mouthpiece
2. Megs dabbling into politics while still trying to be a saint at QCT
3. more grainy videos word salad nonsense
4. more job search in Hollywood
5. jetset life to a photo-op at baby2baby

Praying for @Momof5intheStates with the double hurricane forecast.
We hope @Yorkiejules is doing well.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
There's a person called Barnaby Bear who always pops up in the Daily Mail comments section with pro Meghan crap. Today he wrote:

'This first-rate book is already widely considered to be a literary masterpiece. Fingers crossed Omid Scobie continues writing because who knows, he could be the next Oscar Wilde.'

I'm now suspecting he's just a piss taker.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Pixie06

VIP Member
One of the comments says this:

"After reading that Harry and Meghan's "non-profit foundation" will only donate 5% to charity I am totally disillusioned by the whole idea of charitable foundations. I think hell will freeze over before I donate a penny of my money to any charity. It seems too many charities are filled with various people getting huge salaries or expenses, all taken from the donates given by the daft public.!!"

5%?????

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
The royal source says Harry has "always had a creative streak" and that his wife, Meghan Markle, has "inspired him to take it to the next level" following their royal exit. And we have Meghan to thank for Harry even considering a career in the entertainment industry, since major career changes in general are not things senior members of the British royal family typically get to think about.

"Working in the entertainment industry isn’t something he particularly thought about doing as royal, but since separating from the royals, he now has the opportunity to explore new, exciting opportunities and can’t wait to get his upcoming projects off the ground,” the source explained.

The BIB is hilarious as Harry's Uncle Edward the Earl of Wessex ran a TV production company Ardent Productions until it was dissolved in 2011, when Harry was 27. Harry will also know it was a raging disaster and lost millions.
So creative that his art teacher at Eton is on record as having had to cheat for him to get his A level. The only thing he has successfully created is havoc.

There was a long article linked in a previous thread about Edward's Ardent venture and it was absolutely cringeworthy.

• Haha
  • Heart

amethyst_unicorn

Chatty Member
This is the thing that's always bugged me. If Hazno is so triggered by paps and has had mental health issues for years, how the hell was he ever passed medically fit for the army? Makes no sense whatsoever - unless it's all (ginger) bollocks and he's perfectly fine, but just playing a mournful tune on a Merkin sized violin now to suit their agenda.

See, that's the thing that really annoys me. My son joined the army, went to Sandhurst - big deal for him because he really wanted it, we're nothing special. He didn't attend public school and was bullied horrendously throughout schooling because he was a computer "geek". Part of his training was psychological profiling. Brought up early on and consistently was the fact that his parents had divorced and remarried (both happily - in first marriage there was DV). I was outraged when I found out, only long after he had been interviewed. My reaction was, and remains, were William and Harry subjected to this? I suspect not! My son remains in the army, is advancing in his chosen career, Harry isn't. There is still a class prejudice. Thankfully my son has overcome this. For the benefit of himself and the country. Yet people like Harry and Megs sail along through connections and money. Shameful.

Sorry if I sound bitter, but I do feel annoyed and angry about it still.

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Funny how the clicks of a camera didnt set him off again at the recent Baby2baby gig that M had her own pap at.

Sorry if already posted

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Campagne

VIP Member
I don’t think Meghan wants to be POTUS or in any higher political position for that matter. Holding an office (in a respectful and honorable way) would restrict her actions again.
But I am sure she would love to be the producer/director of award winning documentaries, publicly backing political campaigns and walking in a-list celebrity as well as political circles. Maybe getting on an advisor board or getting her charitable entity involved with government programs, getting an Oscar for her lifework, all while promoting herself through an uber successful instagram account.

My biggest problem isn’t her activism in itself. The older I get and the experiences I make as mother and in growing my career the more I understand why Feminism/Equality/Diversity are still important causes (for everyone- straight white men would profit too). My problem is, that she is insincere. She isn’t willing to do the hard unglamorous work. She isn’t educating herself above some crappy self help book phrases. Her actions don’t seem to be rooted in any deeper understanding what the long term issues actually are. She just wants to be a pretty figurehead. It is sad, because I believe with the right intentions she actually could provide meaningful and lasting support. No one can say she doesn’t have lots of drive.
She can do whatever she likes, as soon as she and Harry stop using their royal connections for it. Well, Harry actually has nothing else but his titles and his childhood. He doesn’t seem to be too interested to start with his military career.
(on the other hand we have Kate- who seems to get the depths of the issues she focuses on but has not the best PR team to make her shine as she deserves. I do think she hasn’t got the same drive, which is fine. Not everyone is a busy bee but I, for all my admiration, cannot overlook her lack of action. She pulls some good numbers for weeks (still a joke for normal working people) and then disappears for long time streaks. I want persistence. Different topic)
I actually think both Harry and Meghan definitely had a crush on each other. Being long term, and having all Pinterest perfect glamorous dates with a great dose of environmental activism to feel good about yourself never gave them a reality check. Being beautiful (her) and a Prince (him) didn’t hurt either. But I assume Meghan has definitely woken up. I do wonder if she regrets her choice in husband. Apart from the Disney beginning, all his faults and problem are now pretty obvious. His mental health, his subpar education, his entitlement and inabilities due to never learning to be self-sufficient, complicated in-laws (the newest PR tries hard to make us forget we are talking about a highly dysfunctional family that is definitely not known to be very warm). Add the culture shock. The more time I spent with US-Americans the more I realise how different Europe (with all its own differences) and the USA actually are. That is no joke. I would have expected her to take some months to learn about it and then fake it till you make it though. She is an actress after all. But they rushed into it, believing they would be the golden couple. Less bound by the rules and traditions like the Cambridge’s, so they could shine brighter, be more approachable, more modern. Harry probably sold her his fantastic Golden Boy persona that was created after LasVegas. I can’t really fault her to make the „best“ with the shitshow she has on her hand now. There are always two to tango and the BRF seems all to fine with this. I absolutely lean to the theories that claim there might be triggers laid out for a divorce in a couple of years (and after a second child). The way Harry‘s character in all its glory is made public builds up a pretty bad look.

The BRF though, needs to make the hard decisions. At that point they are complicit. They cannot stop them, but they can cut them off. They chose to be silent and getting pushed over. If she has something onto them, they need to make it go away or be faster and come clean. Cutting a family member loose is sometimes the only way to help then to help themselves. There is no reason why they don’t stop funding. There is no reason to not take the gifted titles away. There is no reason not to outshine them publicly. I just want to shake them till they come to their senses.
Some very interesting points. However my interpretation of some of them would be:

- her political activity is currently just a way of garnering publicity. It’s an election year and she wants to align herself with the democrats. Last month it was “black lives matter”. She has the attention span of a gnat.

- Kate is a slow burner. She is very much into the early years (birth to school) and is practising what she preaches. Her youngest is only 2 years old, when in London, she did the school run. Although she has a nanny; who incidentally unlike Meghan; she has managed to retain, she’s a hands on mum.

- Harry May have had a crush on Meghan: great sex; syrupy platitudes. She just fell for the title and the perceived status. Everything else was utterly fake. She’s a fame hungry, materialistic wannabe. Playing a duchess was nothing more than a role for her.

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
5% is a fucking joke. I decided long ago that charities can go fuck themselves. How long have the British public been giving to Africa and they still have nothing. The money doesn’t get to the people who need it but the country’s leaders live in mansions. I would rather give to the homeless directly on the street. Meghan and Harry will live in the lap of luxury off the back of hard working people’s donations.
100% agree. Stop funding big charities guys, all you're doing is making wealthy fucks even wealthier and the benefit to the charity is so small you'd need Indiana Jones to unearth it.
Give local. Donate food to food banks and clothing to charity shops that serve local causes like animal/pet care and assisting the homeless. Or soup kitchens.
You don't even need to go out of your way to access food banks as your local supermarket should have bins for donations. Think outside the box away from beans/soups/pasta as these tend to be 80% of the donations. Think long life milk, powdered milk and toiletries, soaps, shampoos, baby wipes and especially sanitary protection products. Source,local ladies who run food bank drives and know what people struggling to get by most request.
Sorry for the lecture but it's a subject close to my heart.

I'm glad the docu makers pointed out that Chas and Brenda have supported disabled olympics in the past and it isn't something ginger nuts dreamed up out of nowhere.

• Heart

Momof5intheStates

VIP Member
Y'all have been busy!!!! So many pages to get caught up on!!! Thank you all for the messages and checking on us. Y'all are just beyond amazing!!!

To stay on topic - Theyre still Fekking twatwaffles and when things calm down around here, I'll get caught up. Have we heard from @Yorkiejules????

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Bijoucat

Well, it took Pom Bear’s penis ladder, and the inspirational penis ladder post preceding it (Freda’s, I think?) to lure me out of lurking. I literally laughed out loud when I saw it, and I’ve enjoyed many great posts here since I began my official lurking duties 5 threads ago. I hate to single out only two of you, since you are ALL brilliant posters. You people have made many days better for me; this has to be the best forum ever, meaning you guys are the most clever, sarcastic, irreverent and entertaining group that I have ever encountered. A higher compliment may not exist, as those are the qualities that I value in a person.

Since this is my maiden post, I will try to keep it short, lest I either screw up the typing or get too off topic and suffer the indignity of being edited. I wanted to give Momof5 a shoutout for what she is going through right now. Coincidentally, I live southwest of New Orleans, and know only too well, the stress that accompanies the impending approach of Louisiana’s nemesis, the hurricane. Knowing what even a Category 1 can do, I am relieved for myself, (it seems we dodged that bullet), but have great empathy for all of those good people on the west side of the state. Hang in there Mom—I suspect this is not your first rodeo, but no matter how many times we repeat the “hurricane preparation dance“, it is still scary as hell, and this one is a beast!

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Im very touched by your support as we had words. Im thinking hard. Aunty has red lines that were crossed: Injustice and Censorship - but there are bigger issues.
What if we all send you dirty pictures of wereselves? Including some dick pics for your lady wife to :eek: over ? Still not convinced?:unsure:

Listen bubba, it feels shit to be messed with, especially when you put so much effort in, been there done that and the tee shirt is in the back of my wardrobe alongside my "Find Maddy" one ... but all things considered we do get a lot of leeway on here. You're a clever tailor and can cut your cloth to suit the occasion.
Think it over, don't make a rash decision. Whatever you decide will be the right decision for you.

On topic, the court case is on the horizon and we need things explained and we need our Aunty, but no pressure.

PS. We can't let the dirtbirds whittle down our numbers.

• Heart
  • Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
She's never been my taste. I always found her hard faced. Last time I watched her was re her interviewing the Pricey (who I despise nearly as much as smeggy) and she was vile in a sneery snidey way. Oddly enough where I should have laughed at the put downs I was just embarrassed that she was being such a cunt to a guest.
But the clincher was seeing a clip of her ambushing Mariah Carey to get the big pregnancy reveal on her show. Tried to ply Mariah with booze and when Mariah refused smellen was cock-a-hoop that she'd pulled a fast one and got the exclusive reveal. I thought it was a shitty trick ... and a few weeks later Mariah miscarried her baby.
Smellen is a cunt and therefore fully qualified to be besties with smeggy. Smeggy and Smellen.
Ellen was a cunt to Taylor Swift too.
Can't stand sneering at people to their faces pretending it's all a joke. That's what Michael Barrymore used to do and he was a nasty piece of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 39