Harry & Meghan #39 Practically perfect in every way, don’t do as we do, do as we say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So creative that his art teacher at Eton is on record as having had to cheat for him to get his A level. The only thing he has successfully created is havoc.

There was a long article linked in a previous thread about Edward's Ardent venture and it was absolutely cringeworthy.
It was this one about the 'industry laughing stock' that Ardent became. Edward at least genuinely had a life-long love of the creative arts which you can't say about 'Lion King' Harry. Ardent brought in two competent and experienced ex-BBC executives, and still failed.

(@scotchmist I think it's an 'unusual' coincidence that Megz clap-back PR campaign yesterday, which was mostly whataboutery relating to Andrew, coincided with a Twitter-based fake news campaign that talked about protests at BP gates that no-one seemed to actually see. I smell a rat)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ooh I hadn't thought of that (but I'm obviously not as devious as Smeggy).

Ive looked at the protest footage again and I'm not convinced about it either. Nobody is wearing a mask. Has anyone been able to freeze it to see what it says on the protest banners? It could well be a fake.
Got a couple of them

40A077E7-A023-4434-BE0C-D0B58E0BC588.png

6254F5CF-C41D-4AD7-8AC2-EA9069851D2F.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks Baguette. If that's real and not faked I'm surprised that it hasn't been reported in the media. But then again it's a contentious subject. Its one thing to criticize the royals for something they've done eg seeming uncaring when Princess Diana died but these people are protesting against rumours rather than something that has been substantiated which could be the key difference here.

Reactions: 13
In honour of @antinoos, let's all celebrate the fact that Queens Commonwealth Trust are considering 'its role and purpose' including ' if other organisations are working more effectively than we are. '

When it's too embarassing to remove your President and Vice-President, one neat solution is to shut the entire pointless organisation...

They MUST get rid of Markle. No other option.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh my word I've just hacked through the QCT shutdown survey. The questions are eye-watering.

Guess what they are up to?

9. Would you be interested in trialling a QCT digital platform that would allow you to connect and collaborate with others in the network?

10. If QCT launched a digital platform for its network, which features would you like to see?

So the Harkles are talking QCT to setting up their own pet Propaganda Social Network.. I can see already which direction this is going in.

This is why Tattle in our own tiny way is a place where the peasants can say ENOUGH OF THIS SHITE

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I saw that on twitter. More bloody demonstrations when we are still supposed to be social distancing. Im so pissed off with all this covid stuff now.

Im not being drawn into Andrew discussions anymore either Scotch - its too messy.
The truth of this is it was not specifically aimed at Andrew, he just seems to have been an afterthought. Some of the same banners are shown here as in the videos. I think this is why it didn’t make national news. Why are people so quick to point fingers and jump on bandwagons? They never put the effort into finding out if it’s fake news. Just knee jerk reaction by the sheeple, every time 🙄 But still, if this was as supposed to be yesterday, where are the masks 😷

Reactions: 11
Yay!
Thanks for new thread.
And your nice shout out to our absent friends;

Momof5 stay safe.
YorkieJules hope you are managing to keep the black dog locked in its kennel.

🥰
Congrats on the title.:m

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So creative that his art teacher at Eton is on record as having had to cheat for him to get his A level. The only thing he has successfully created is havoc.

There was a long article linked in a previous thread about Edward's Ardent venture and it was absolutely cringeworthy.
Didn’t he produce that gem “ its a royal knockout” and then threw a strop when it got totally panned as it was shite?

Not going to miss it 😂😂😂
tit show.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
LOL 😁
Here's a DM comment:

'Having read excerpts I can assure you it isn't a Grisham novel. The most exciting passage was that Megs will often have a smoothie after a yoga session, because she's 'just that type of girl'. Felt like I was reading something at a remedial level.'

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I was not allowed to review a product today because of unusual activity on my account. More censorship

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Hey, I’m pretty sure the majority of us have had posts deleted.
You’re not a proper member until you have! ;)
Yes it’s annoying when you’ve no idea why but that’s just the way of forums I’m afraid.

Anyway, I don’t want to be accused of derailing so back on topic...

I remember reading around the time of their wedding that Meghantoinette was always going to walk the first half of the aisle alone and for her father to meet her halfway.
Then when he couldn’t come, she decided she would walk the entire way alone. All eyes on her! 🙄
The Palace were having none of it which is why Prince “kindly” stepped in to walk her down the final part of the aisle.

I’ve never heard it mentioned since. Does anyone else recall reading this?
The walking down the aisle stunt turned my stomach, all it was was attention seeking, she had her mother there, and in America ( and over here now) its common for mothers to walk their daughters down the aisle ,but if she had done that not all eyes would be on the attention seeking cow ,it made her look like "Poor,all alone Meghan " just as her mother sat alone in church made her look the same #BirdsOfAFeather

Reactions: 26
There's a person called Barnaby Bear who always pops up in the Daily Mail comments section with pro Meghan crap. Today he wrote:

'This first-rate book is already widely considered to be a literary masterpiece. Fingers crossed Omid Scobie continues writing because who knows, he could be the next Oscar Wilde.'

I'm now suspecting he's just a piss taker.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
There's a person called Barnaby Bear who always pops up in the Daily Mail comments section with pro Meghan crap. Today he has written:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/reportAbuseInComment.html?articleId=8657833&commentId=585093249
'This first-rate book is already widely considered to be a literary masterpiece. Fingers crossed Omid Scobie continues writing because who knows, he could be the next Oscar Wilde.'

I'm now suspecting he's just a piss taker.
Genuinely, properly laughed out loud at that comment.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ETA That link directs to a complaint form.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.