Harry & Meghan #382 Wrinkle Wrinkle not a star

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m on Victoza (daily rather than weekly jab) as I’m type 1 diabetic and rather insulin resistant. I can’t get any for love nor money. So I’m taking massive amounts of insulin which makes my weight increase.
I’m sorry I am diabetic type II I’m in California and was on Victoza for about 6 months when my pharmacy provider was unable to provide me with Ozempic. It sucks doing daily jabs plus when I was once again receiving Ozempic I had to adjust to the side effects all over again fortunately for me it is just being nauseous for a couple of days a week and after about 3 months it went away again

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Forgive me if this upsets anyone in the UK. I normally avoid commenting on internal issues, but Sunak is apparently our National Son-in-law and we have a tradition of roasting the in-laws, so ...

Listening to the BBC while crafting, heard the announcement regarding the postponement of the ban on sale of non-EV vehicles. My first thought was, "He enjoys the gas-guzzlers in his motorcade too much." 😂

Can't blame him. Look at Sparry and his Ho 🤷 Although they did use a taxi. Once. And were chased by paps. So now they have to travel in borrowed private jets and huge cars with the windows rolled down. For, you know, safety.

Not one to defend the Tories, but he's right to delay this electric car thing. The country needs some serious investment into infrastructure to ensure charging facilities are available to all to make this achievable.

Eg. Motorway service stations often only have 1 or 2. You rock up to charge and they're both full - how long do you wait or how long to the next one?

Another example is terraced housing without off-road parking - how the heck would they charge a car?

Sorry for going off topic... 😬

The idea is great but the UK simply isn't built for it (yet).

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Not one to defend the Tories, but he's right to delay this electric car thing. The country needs some serious investment into infrastructure to ensure charging facilities are available to all to make this achievable.

Eg. Motorway service stations often only have 1 or 2. You rock up to charge and they're both full - how long do you wait or how long to the next one?

Another example is terraced housing without off-road parking - how the heck would they charge a car?

We need to skip the electric cars and go to hydrogen- need a few years for that to be perfected I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
This is brilliant! Just saw on gb news. 3 cyclists in Scotland bumped into KC while cycling

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Does anyone read the US celeb gossip site celebitchy? I used to read it years ago for celeb stories but it's devolved into an entire site dedicated to fawning over Meghan and Harry and attacking William and Kate. Literally story after story. Absolute fantasist stuff masquerading as real celeb 'news'. And the comments are 1000000% sugars. Curious if anyone else used to read/still reads it, as most stuff I see posted here is Twitter or Reddit.
Edited to add some pics of recent stories!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
It is just plain WRONG though. It's incorrect. This is a drug widely used by diabetics who have no choice in the matter, as well as people with obesity.

Leaking tit is not quoted as a side effect that users suffer from. In fact it isn't a quoted side effect at all.

Fill your boots with opinions, no problems there but quoting incorrect statistics - Nah. Forget the fatties, there are diabetics on this thread that take Semaglutide (Ozempic) as they have to.

This is my opinion - if you don't like it move on.
Some of us think of diarrhea is leaking tit and guess what it is a possible side effect and as one of the diabetics that is on here my opinion greatly differs from yours
What are the mild side effects of Ozempic?

Ozempic can cause mild side effects in some people. These may include:

• change in the way things taste
  • abdominal (belly) pain
  • burping*
  • constipation or diarrhea
  • dizziness
  • headache
  • flatulence (gas)*
  • fatigue (lack of energy)
  • indigestion (upset stomach) or acid reflux
  • injection-site reactions, such as skin redness, discoloration, or discomfort
  • nausea or vomiting
  • minor increase in heart rate
In most cases, these side effects should be temporary. Some may be easily managed, too. But if you have any symptoms that are ongoing or that bother you, talk with your doctor or pharmacist. And don’t stop using Ozempic unless your doctor recommends it.

Ozempic may cause other mild side effects, too. To learn more, see the Ozempic prescribing information.

Note: After the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approves a drug, it tracks and reviews side effects of the medication. If you’d like to notify the FDA about a side effect you’ve had with Ozempic, visit MedWatch.

Reactions: 23

If we want to go Net Zero we need to stop buying cheap rubbish from China that will end up in landfill.
No more carbon emissions from then. No freight miles.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Please don’t use Lick and Andrew in the same sentence. Personally, I think while Andrew is skeevy, I think he was fingered to be the patsy, so people like Free Willy Clinton could skate on pervy behavior unbecoming the Queen;s son. I think he was pressured to fall on his sword, allegedly to save HLMQEII from a disastrous PR Nightmare.

Hmmm, I see you don’t want to make the swap, how about sending the Wales over for a real state visit ftom time to time? Too busy? Yeah, I get that. Ok, newsflash! Send us one of those lovely Equerreys of yours on Permanent Loan. We’re your favorite cousin right? We won’t break him. I promise. ❤ 🌹 ;)
Cmon Violet you know they won’t loan us them To us. Just send us Princess Anne to attend anything the gruesome say they are please we really could use her feather pretty please

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If we want to go Net Zero we need to stop buying cheap rubbish from China that will end up in landfill.
No more carbon emissions from then. No freight miles.
The ugly thing about batteries is they are not environmentally friendly The following quote is from an article in Science.org written by Ian Morse published May 22, 2021
The battery pack of a Tesla Model S is a feat of intricate engineering. Thousands of cylindrical cells with components sourced from around the world transform lithium and electrons into enough energy to propel the car hundreds of kilometers, again and again, without tailpipe emissions. But when the battery comes to the end of its life, its green benefits fade. If it ends up in a landfill, its cells can release problematic toxins, including heavy metals. And recycling the battery can be a hazardous business, warns materials scientist Dana Thompson of the University of Leicester. Cut too deep into a Tesla cell, or in the wrong place, and it can short-circuit, combust, and release toxic fumes.

That's just one of the many problems confronting researchers, including Thompson, who are trying to tackle an emerging problem: how to recycle the millions of electric vehicle (EV) batteries that manufacturers expect to produce over the next few decades. Current EV batteries "are really not designed to be recycled," says Thompson, a research fellow at the Faraday Institution, a research center focused on battery issues in the United Kingdom.

Reactions: 32
Eat ya heart out Megsie pay for placement merchie maximus.
The newest face for #Dior is….
Young, fresh and wholesome and able to wear shorts without looking like mutton dressed as lamb or an old trout.

When you think of it Megsie Merchie followers would never be able to afford DIOR anyhow. The Sussex Squad is comprised of a motley bunch of would be if they could be slappers in the main and I’m sure Dior won’t want to pitch to them. Waste of money !

IMG_4981.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
As she's in America I imagine , with private health insurance , she's getting it ( if that's the case) on a ' private' prescription from a Dr on her health care scheme? Can you simply buy ozempic over the counter in America or is it ( like the U.K. ) only under prescription there I wonder?
No it is prescription only

Reactions: 16
The guests at the dinner tonight include Mick Jagger & his latest young woman who he left behind on the red carpet and Hugh Grant with some arm candy

Early night for their majesties 🤭

Reactions: 28
What's the latest with Hs visa investigation by Heritage Foundation?
---
The guests at the dinner tonight include Mick Jagger & his latest young woman who he left behind on the red carpet and Hugh Grant with some arm candy

Early night for their majesties 🤭
As Angela Levin said, what's MJ doing there as his treatment of woman wasn't very nice

Reactions: 22
We need to skip the electric cars and go to hydrogen- need a few years for that to be perfected I think.
We can skip all that and simply harness all the hot air that Sparry and his Ho spew. And all countries would have their own version of those two pollution-causers.

Sparry and the Ho. They'll take us to ..I can't do this. At least not without a spoiler. They'll take us to Uranus.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.