Harry & Meghan #382 Wrinkle Wrinkle not a star

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Chita the teeming millions of ChitaFans™ on the platform formerly known as Twitter send their regards (well like 3-5 people but who's counting). I didn't tell them where you were. We're keeping you to ourselves.

Thanks.
I just searched " chita" and saw a few mentions plus recent cartoons taken from here.
I saw a couple of people (Tattlers I assume) asking the cartoon thieves to cease and desist.
Thankyou all for doing that.
I also saw a couple of comments saying I got banned from there.
That is not correct. I was never banned.
I chose to deactivate the account.

Also, after a comment on here a few days ago that one of my posts about emailing the Invictus games was 'pointless and feeble,' I have given a lot of thought to how much time I spend commenting on the Harkles when they keep getting away with their awful behaviour.
And maybe it is pointless and feeble.

I have no plans to reinstate the twitter account.
I am not on Reddit (as some tweets said) or Instagram or anywhere other than here.
I have a twitter account with a different username just so I can read that site.

I may do more cartoons here, I may not. Depends how I feel.
Nothing I or any of us do or say has any effect. They still behave ever more badly and I feel like a broken record on groundhog day.
Feel very pissed off TBH.

And that behaviour at the games was so blatant I am outraged that they got away with it.

I'm in shock that nobody told her NO.

WTF is it going to take to stop their shameful behaviour. It's time it bloody stopped.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Yes - in the UK there are public prescriptions via the NHS where the patient only pays £9.65 per prescription regardless of the cost of the drug - a bargain when it comes to Ozempic. Private prescriptions via private doctors and clinics the patient pays the full cost

One problem with Ozempic (that I read about on the site for Mothers) is that people use internet doctor services and just lie. So they tick the boxes for "have you been recommended to take this drug by a Dr?" and "have you taken this medication before" and the renta doctor issues a private prescription (having covered themselves if the patient lies) - I was shocked at the numbers getting presrciptions to lose 5-10lbs for their summer holidays
In England we can also pay £111 a year which covers all of your prescriptions and there is another service of you require HRT.

Reactions: 25
All this talk about Ozempic and weight loss (and the constant pressure regarding potential in-laws and their expectations that I am subjected to IRL), I was reminded of an old song that I used to enjoy. Hope it resonates ❤

(Translated lyrics: https://www.filmyquotes.com/songs/2843)

Unfortunately, he doesn't talk about wives with bunions and claws who like to smash crockery 🤷

Reactions: 15
In England we can also pay £111 a year which covers all of your prescriptions and there is another service of you require HRT.
That's what my Partners got, a pre-pay card . He gets lots of meds

Reactions: 21
Does anyone read the US celeb gossip site celebitchy? I used to read it years ago for celeb stories but it's devolved into an entire site dedicated to fawning over Meghan and Harry and attacking William and Kate. Literally story after story. Absolute fantasist stuff masquerading as real celeb 'news'. And the comments are 1000000% sugars. Curious if anyone else used to read/still reads it, as most stuff I see posted here is Twitter or Reddit.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m not keen on KClll leaving Cam to her own devices when walking down steps. I know he is supposed to walk in front of her but the gentlemanly thing to do would be to offer her a hand or at least to be close to her should she stumble. She is not steady on her pins and he must know this but goes marching off down the steps way in front of her.
If KC doesn’t want to spoil his image then I think Johnny should be allowed to offer his arm. She could link him and at least feel safer than she appears to be at the moment.
I thought this - but then I saw that she was holding onto the rail with one hand and her hat with the other - so not sure how he would hold onto her without it being awkward

... where is Tom Cruise when you need him 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She's been at her Muvvers Trafford Autumn/Winter 1978 home shopping catalogue for all her outfits , bleeping hell 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆💀

s-l1600.jpg

How-Meghan-Markle-Feels-About-Backlash-Over-Deal-or-No-Deal-Comments.jpg
9bdee609fa1690e4ddb7c06f0d327ac2.jpg
1005351-seen-around-lincoln-center-day-3-mercedes-benz-fashion-w.jpg
2201231_original.jpg
meghan-markle-dove-self-esteem-event-2015-getty.jpg
7ccf800a-8533-456a-ac13-b6e36dcacc37_4c3bc3f2.jpg
meghanmarkle_glamour_24oct18_gettyimages-1052854944_p.jpg
shutterstock_editorial_10454094a.jpg

article-1124505-02DAEEC4000005DC-113_306x423.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
That's what my Partners got, a pre-pay card . He gets lots of meds
I’m always amazed I don’t rattle - I had preeclampsia with one of my pregnancies which never really was controlled and made the others risky, and add to that HRT and old bones it’s a fair amount of pharmaceuticals!
---
my grandad had what’s called a pot bellied stove in his shed and now I have it in my tack room. Not sure what made me think of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Angela Levin on gb news now. Comparing W's trip to the 2 car chasers. And will KC be annoyed with Sunak's net zero announcement

Reactions: 19
Thanks.
I just searched " chita" and saw a few mentions plus recent cartoons taken from here.
I saw a couple of people (Tattlers I assume) asking the cartoon thieves to cease and desist.
Thankyou all for doing that.
I also saw a couple of comments saying I got banned from there.
That is not correct. I was never banned.
I chose to deactivate the account.

Also, after a comment on here a few days ago that one of my posts about emailing the Invictus games was 'pointless and feeble,' I have given a lot of thought to how much time I spend commenting on the Harkles when they keep getting away with their awful behaviour.
And maybe it is pointless and feeble.

I have no plans to reinstate the twitter account.
I am not on Reddit (as some tweets said) or Instagram or anywhere other than here.
I have a twitter account with a different username just so I can read that site.

I may do more cartoons here, I may not. Depends how I feel.
Nothing I or any of us do or say has any effect. They still behave ever more badly and I feel like a broken record on groundhog day.
Feel very pissed off TBH.

And that behaviour at the games was so blatant I am outraged that they got away with it.

I'm in shock that nobody told her NO.

WTF is it going to take to stop their shameful behaviour. It's time it bloody stopped.

Well, I for one certainly don't think your email to IG was pointless or feeble. It is thanks to people like you who take the time and effort into putting your thoughts together and sending them to the right people, that they will realise that you will be expressing not only your own concerns, but those of many many people. So a big thank you from me for sending it, and I hope you receive a response. 😘 I also hope that it gives them something to think about for future IG, in that Meghan must keep well away.

Please don't stop sketching the gruesomes as you know how much we all look forward to new ones popping up on here, and we appreciate the little details that you include. I need my Chita fixes on a regular basis. 😀

There are so many people on here feeling down at the moment, but I hope reading this thread will help to cheer you up. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Celebrities attending the dinner with KC tonight. Arsene Wenger, Mick Jagger, Hugh Grant. Angela asked what Mick Jagger was doing there as he's not been very nice to women!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.