Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
It has started dressing better. Did it finally .... oh wait, the outfits were to be paid for by the charity/government, right? Never mind.

Must be itching without all those blood diamonds and unnecessarily-expensive clown outfits. Reminds me of this really funny tv show character who would always be dressed to the nines and would be upset if she wasn't laden with diamonds and expensive, bright sarees at all times, even at a funeral (not a bright saree, but a well-ironed one). Can literally hear her complaining 😂

Delicious though. Smegs desperate enough to finally listen to and heed advice. Of course it's going to be spun into her "finally being free of the BRF, its restrictions and deliberate sabotaging of her". We know though 😂

Reactions: 18

Evangelina

VIP Member
WOW that is a new low for him as no professional journalist would ever be so low as to post something like that. Who the heck does he think he is and I'm glad to see that he is getting called out on it.
He shouldn't have posted the video, but Kate mentioning trampoline in a prison setting is comedy gold.
It's not intentional , but the guards and possibly prisoners had a good laugh about it.
But, most people don't know about it.

wibble

VIP Member
In the powerlifting I want Thorlass....Torlass.... the Canadian woman to win.

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Since you mentioned it, I decided to take a closer look at the glasses. It almost looks like a rear-view mirror in the reflection, but she doesn't have her head pointed at one, does she? This one is enlarged to 500%.
The reflection on our left I think is a side view mirror and the right may be a building.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
The Clash on now on gb news. Do Caribbean nations deserve reparations from RF.
A very spiky exchange between Petronella Wyatt and Femi ?

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Vanelope

VIP Member
She must be so upset she can’t wear those MbS diamonds all the time: I’m certain she tried to steal them. Was she successful? Did she sell them? Or was that something else the RF took back from the jewellery box when they packed her off to Canada.

Reactions: 17