Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
How unprofessional and disrespectful for one of the senior RRs. He's getting hammered in the replies.

He'd never dare to post a gif like that about Smeg if she went to an engagement with a similar injury. And rightly so.

Here is real footage of Chris Ship in his echo chamber.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

elliebee27

VIP Member
Going for an In and Out burger is her code for fun-loving.

*checks notes from PR strategy meeting*

Yes, we are doing fun-loving.
She needs her animal style burger, okay, don't judge that she called Backgrid because she forgot what her order usually is

(I miss some In-N-Out fries...)

• Haha

wibble

VIP Member
So who might be hard up?
And possibly working in an in and out?

Karl Larsen?

No surely not...
He's got that lucrative tour guide business....

• Haha

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Have a wine! 🍷
Migraine trigger, unfortunately. And my shift begins in the morning even though I'm not a morning person so weekday drinks are out 😂 Waiting for a weekend without the narcs stressing me out (prefer to have a drink when things are happy or neutral)! ☺

Have a glass on me though! 🍷

I'm bored. Any chance the Gruesomes would be caught having a huge blowout fight in Germany? Preferably with them getting thrown in jail? At this rate there's already nothing left of the IG to be overshadowed so might as well 🤷

Reactions: 20

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
They do. I've arrived on my holiday with 3 pairs and my daughter took 2 on her holiday 😂 😂 😂
I do too, but only because I am so short sighted so I have one proper pair and an old pair for swimming.
But I don’t put them in my handbag and change during the journey.

• Haha

Vanelope

VIP Member
Well the sunglasses she had on her head when she was boarding the plane are not the ones she is wearing here. So maybe she bought them from the duty free trolley?
No one travels with two pairs of sunglasses
I do… prescription and not.

But I think she is just a twat

elliebee27

VIP Member
She looks completely different :oops: and not only the teeth. She reminds me of someone but I can't figure out who.
That is a lot of makeup, very heavy foundation.

I do like the lip color, but yikes, girl, lay off the mascara.

• Haha