Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
We are playing Sri Lanka today, and our skipper just took a catch, so our ex-skipper (the two are reportedly at sixes and sevens with each other and the rift includes their wives) went and hugged him in a way that was perfect for the meme trend where they slow things down and add smexy music. They keep showing the hug from different angles ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Anyway, got me thinking that it's a good thing I'm too lazy else I would have done it for Sparry with the Corn Chip and the random guys he keeps touching ๐Ÿ˜‚ Then when he tried to send his bots after me, I'd have directed them to my narcs ๐Ÿ˜‚ He's such fodder ๐Ÿคฆ

No, I haven't had any alcohol today ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

VC10

VIP Member
They were all gutted down at the Etch-a-Sketch Museum in Rabat, Morocco, earlier ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Iโ€™m not sure if this will workโ€ฆ.

It didnโ€™t Iโ€™ll find it from somewhere else

Reactions: 13

elliebee27

VIP Member
I believe 100% the kids exist, are theirs (can't see how anything else is possible), but man, they really have no concept of their own children. They are awkward with them, awkward talking about them, you can tell they have no interaction to little interaction. Nannies raising them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12